Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

So a friend from Sri Lanka

Jump to newest

By *uciyass OP   Man
over a year ago

sheffield

Yea as I was saying my friend from Sri Lanka told me that they exercise thier vaginal muscles by placing a metal ball on a string with other metal balls on the end inside their vaginas or as we call them here in fab. Pussays and try to hold it there for as long as possible using the Pussay muscles

Now I don’t know whether to believe her or not and she did offer to show me but I’m kind of afraid she might break my cock. Anyone heard of this before ??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *adeiteWoman
over a year ago

Poole, but up in lincs for a bit

They're just kegal exercises with added weights.

By *orenzoVonMatterhornMan
over a year ago

Lincoln

I've heard of them before, I think they're like Ben Wa balls but a bit weightier.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Western girls can break watermelons between their thighs, Asian girls can break things with their vaginas

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

Yes, I have some. I have glass ones (Ben Wa) and metal heavy small ones. I started with the lighter and progressed as my muscles got stronger to the heavier. I don't know if they make any difference but it's a thrill wearing them when out and about.

over a year ago

Lincoln

"Yes, I have some. I have glass ones (Ben Wa) and metal heavy small ones. I started with the lighter and progressed as my muscles got stronger to the heavier. I don't know if they make any difference but it's a thrill wearing them when out and about."

How do they actually feel to wear out and about? I imagine it be a bit strange, or is it pleasurable too?

By *uciyass OP   Man
over a year ago

sheffield

"Yes, I have some. I have glass ones (Ben Wa) and metal heavy small ones. I started with the lighter and progressed as my muscles got stronger to the heavier. I don't know if they make any difference but it's a thrill wearing them when out and about."

Jesus. Erm I’m staying well away. That scene of juciy Lucy firing ping pong balls from her fajita just bring up a new meaning to a woman scourned

And actually are these balls heavy. Like in comparison to what . Yes I’m interested as my ass has gone right saggy

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

"Yes, I have some. I have glass ones (Ben Wa) and metal heavy small ones. I started with the lighter and progressed as my muscles got stronger to the heavier. I don't know if they make any difference but it's a thrill wearing them when out and about.

How do they actually feel to wear out and about? I imagine it be a bit strange, or is it pleasurable too?"

Shall I tell you the truth? The first time I wore them, I stupidly bought the smallest and heaviest ones thinking it would be a doddle. Popped them in, went to stand up and out they came. Now? It's like a pleasurable reminder. They are weighted so they lightly jiggle inside me. If I go up the stairs or I'm wearing heels while I wear them I can feel them inside me and that's a turn on. My muscles clench as well around them which makes me think of other things inside me at inappropriate times. I always seem to be very wet when it comes time to remove them but that might be confirmation biasing the effect.

By *uciyass OP   Man
over a year ago

sheffield

Right lads I think we are onto a winner here

over a year ago

Lincoln

"Yes, I have some. I have glass ones (Ben Wa) and metal heavy small ones. I started with the lighter and progressed as my muscles got stronger to the heavier. I don't know if they make any difference but it's a thrill wearing them when out and about.

How do they actually feel to wear out and about? I imagine it be a bit strange, or is it pleasurable too?

Shall I tell you the truth? The first time I wore them, I stupidly bought the smallest and heaviest ones thinking it would be a doddle. Popped them in, went to stand up and out they came. Now? It's like a pleasurable reminder. They are weighted so they lightly jiggle inside me. If I go up the stairs or I'm wearing heels while I wear them I can feel them inside me and that's a turn on. My muscles clench as well around them which makes me think of other things inside me at inappropriate times. I always seem to be very wet when it comes time to remove them but that might be confirmation biasing the effect."

Sounds like a pretty good review of them to me

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

I've got some, they take some getting used to but it does feel amazing and naughty.

By *xmfrvnMan
over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

I always thought Ben Wa balls were those jangly ones you roll in your palm.

By *cgkcCouple
over a year ago

Hitchin

Shall I tell you the truth? The first time I wore them, I stupidly bought the smallest and heaviest ones thinking it would be a doddle. Popped them in, went to stand up and out they came. Now? It's like a pleasurable reminder. They are weighted so they lightly jiggle inside me. If I go up the stairs or I'm wearing heels while I wear them I can feel them inside me and that's a turn on. My muscles clench as well around them which makes me think of other things inside me at inappropriate times. I always seem to be very wet when it comes time to remove them but that might be confirmation biasing the effect."

By *rank33Man
over a year ago

London

I am from Sri Lanka and this is the first time I have heard of this ...

Post new Message to Thread