Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Does age matter????

Jump to newest

By *eam OP   Couple
over a year ago

Exeter

Does age matter to people as there are some hot 50ish people out there on this site.. would it matter too you???

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

Yes....

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Does age matter to people as there are some hot 50ish people out there on this site.. would it matter too you??? "

It does to me.. I tend to mostly meet under 30s... I have met older but It's just not for me.

Cali

over a year ago

I suppose it does for me, I don't like to meet guys older than hubby, can get that at home lol and don't like meeting guys younger than my son. Strangely enough I do prefer the older woman though, so will make an exception. Pretty shallow eh

over a year ago

Not really ... if you're hot and we get along then I wouldn't have any issues ... Saying that, I feel a bit funny (for want of a better word) when thinking about meeting people who are the same age as or older than my parents!

over a year ago

Upper age undetermined, lower age sort of no younger than my kids! so probably from 20 years younger to probably the same older but not done more that 12 years older so not sure! depends on who I guess

over a year ago

Yes it matters to us.

By *eam OP   Couple
over a year ago

Exeter

I'm having a birthday on Monday so feeling a little older but such as life but would not go with people my children age so No to ages between 21 and 31... just how I feel right or wrong ... but works for me!!!

over a year ago

Defiantly matters to me. I don't see anyone younger than my kids

over a year ago

No not at all but im afraid that I must draw the line at 100 tho. I mean come on letter from the Queen and then an afternoon of Timbers is enough to finish any one off

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Does age matter to people as there are some hot 50ish people out there on this site.. would it matter too you??? "

to some yes..

see...some people don't want to play with some people old enough to be mum or dad.... just like you with YOUR age range, some people don't want to play with people your enough to be their son or daughter....

oooooh... see what i did there.....

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

No but dont tend to fancy many young guys...but if one caught my eye age would be irelevant.

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

"Does age matter to people as there are some hot 50ish people out there on this site.. would it matter too you???

to some yes..

see...some people don't want to play with some people old enough to be mum or dad.... just like you with YOUR age range, some people don't want to play with people your enough to be their son or daughter....

oooooh... see what i did there..... "

I saw it.....

over a year ago

Well we need to keep our fingers crossed x

By *umourCouple
over a year ago

Northants

It does matter to us. We don't want to meet people too young. We are no spring chickens and after illness we are both trying to get back to our former selves. So WE feel a little self conscious around those with taught bodies!

By *eam OP   Couple
over a year ago

Exeter

"It does matter to us. We don't want to meet people too young. We are no spring chickens and after illness we are both trying to get back to our former selves. So WE feel a little self conscious around those with taught bodies! "

Prime examples of 50ish

over a year ago

Ain't there just and they are definitely hot and sexy

By *eam OP   Couple
over a year ago

Exeter

"Ain't there just and they are definitely hot and sexy "

over a year ago

"Not really ... if you're hot and we get along then I wouldn't have any issues ... Saying that, I feel a bit funny (for want of a better word) when thinking about meeting people who are the same age as or older than my parents! "

Now you know where we are coming from when we say we are not interested in anyone the same age as our kids and not particularly nice when one is mistaken for a meets mothers friend

over a year ago

Age, sex, size, hygiene, distance, sexuality, race and many other differences matter to someone. I tent not to worry about the ones who you don't fit their requirements and concentrate on those that do. Everyone discriminates against something no matter how small.

over a year ago

I think physical form and mental maturity matter more to me... i have rough guidelines but of course there can be exceptions.

Wonder if no ages were posted on profiles how people would be on

By *eam OP   Couple
over a year ago

Exeter

"I think physical form and mental maturity matter more to me... i have rough guidelines but of course there can be exceptions.

Wonder if no ages were posted on profiles how people would be on "

Great new thread ... Judge just by picture alone and then see how many people go for us older ones?

over a year ago

"I think physical form and mental maturity matter more to me... i have rough guidelines but of course there can be exceptions.

Wonder if no ages were posted on profiles how people would be on "

People would ask or guess its human nature. But I always take the age thing with a pinch of salt here anyway.

over a year ago

Wonder if no ages were posted on profiles how people would be on

People would ask or guess its human nature. But I always take the age thing with a pinch of salt here anyway. "

There are lot that seem to clock profiles age wise and are the same age they were when we were last here.

over a year ago

Rather mature women..considered going down the age scale but just couldn't..felt a little dishonest, as i'd be straying from my profiles criteria

over a year ago

not really if its just a shag but if you want a relaionship perhaps!

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

" Everyone discriminates against something no matter how small. "

Discriminate against small things? Never...

over a year ago

" Everyone discriminates against something no matter how small.

Discriminate against small things? Never... "

The best i have heard was over nasal hair! I did laugh when i heard it.

By *adchickCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

Yes it matters........... to us

over a year ago

I have been turned down before for being too young- that hurts but I have to respect what people want.

It isn't so nice when they contact me for a meet and only bother to read the profile a few days later. Then turn me down after getting my hopes up

over a year ago

50years old plus or the older 'Age' doesn't matter to me (Sarah) for the following reasons...

Hugh Laurie

Pierce Brosnan

Hugh Grant

Bruce Springsteen

James Denton

Tommy Lee

Jon Bon Jovi

And many many many more

over a year ago

I don't understand the 'I won't meet people the same age as my kids as that's just wrong' mentality. Playing with your kids is wrong, but anyone unrelated to you who takes your fancy and is over the legal age of 16 is perfectly acceptable.

over a year ago

I have met some nice men in their twenties, and some nice men in their fifties too.

over a year ago

"I don't understand the 'I won't meet people the same age as my kids as that's just wrong' mentality. Playing with your kids is wrong, but anyone unrelated to you who takes your fancy and is over the legal age of 16 is perfectly acceptable."

+1

By *ondonpride69Couple
over a year ago

Blackpool

Age isn't an issue for us. Chemistry, Looks & personality is what counts for us. The only issue we have on age are people that tell porkies about it. Why Lie?

over a year ago

"I don't understand the 'I won't meet people the same age as my kids as that's just wrong' mentality. Playing with your kids is wrong, but anyone unrelated to you who takes your fancy and is over the legal age of 16 is perfectly acceptable."

I think its just used as a general term; they may consider someone slightly older than their kids or they may not want anyone in the 20's and younger age group but don't consider saying it that way, preferring to use the 'no-one the same age as my kids'. And the OP may be the same age as their kids

By *anesjhCouple
over a year ago

LONDON.

Me and my husband much prefer older females than younger..our ideal woman would be between 50-60yrs old.

By *edhotminxWoman
over a year ago

Turn left at the Singing Ringing Tree

"Defiantly matters to me. I don't see anyone younger than my kids "

+1

By *exki11enWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

I have never found anyone younger than me attractive sexually. That's just the way it is.

Likewise, I don't really want to be having sex with people as old as my parents.

over a year ago

Not to me I prefer older guys!

over a year ago

Wouldn't want to meet anyone in the same age range as my kids would be too scared they might be friends of theirs

over a year ago

"Age isn't an issue for us. Chemistry, Looks & personality is what counts for us. The only issue we have on age are people that tell porkies about it. Why Lie? "

Ditto - I know a few people who will knock off/add the odd year or two for their own reasons (to hide identity for example) but it's funny when people try and use ten year old pics and expect you not to notice when you meet face to face!

Everyone will have their own view and I guess will set appropriate guigelines on their profiles - but there'll always be the exception be that younger/older than their usual tastes.

Never seen anyone in clubs or at socials wearing 'age badges' - and who when striking up conversations actually asks how old people are? There's a lot of folk out there that really don't look their age - both in a good and nad way!

By *ellhatterMan
over a year ago

slough

well, i prefer mature plus 40 ladies .

over a year ago

* bad way!

Damn sausage fingers/iphone combo! lol

over a year ago

Age does matter, but not as much as physical or even mental attraction.

I probably wouldn't play with a lady in her late teens, early twenties because I'd find it hard to believe she would really fancy me, and to be honest, that to me is the crux of the matter. If I thought she fancied me, then yes, I would.

I'm sure there are young ladies out there who would like to slide up and down on my pole.

If there is, send us a message

I wont hold my breath though

By *ovedupstillCouple
over a year ago

mullinwire

age has never bothered me either way as i have no other things to think about, but Em has kids so she says no one younger than them.

over a year ago

As long as they're not that old that we're worrying in case their pacemaker doesn't kick in, and young enough as the kids then fine. Otherwise both of us feel like we've comitted some kind of unwritten rule-breaking

Wolf

By *arkstaffsMan
over a year ago

Rugeley

As long as we have fun age doesn't really make any difference to me, but I have found myself playing with more people older than myself lately.

over a year ago

doesnt matter to me ...i actually prefer meeting people in my era !!!

over a year ago

definitely on this site. in particular single stright men that are over 50,they may aswell just not bother trying to make contact at all with any couples or single women. the amount of excusses you get are bordering on the ridiculous & doe,snt do your confidence any good at all. i,m affraid that men my age must look for other more receptive sites which is a pity as i like this 1.

over a year ago

I'm still shagging my great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great granny great great great great great great great great great granny...age means nothing...its all about the dust

over a year ago

Tiger is fairly young in age and I am not, so we have a pretty flexible attitude to this.

More important that there is rapport.

By *ath-N-DelCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow area

As you say. some very hot 50yr olds...

But I wouldn't go younger than 30 so it matters....

over a year ago

age used to matter a lot of me, i had a thing about not meeting young guys but my new years resolution was to shag a guy under 25, since then i have met several young guys and im getting quite a taste for them now so age is getting less and less important to me

As for 50+ that really would depends on the person, some people just age better than others, over all i would so no i wouldnt meet someone over 50 but if they looked good then id make an exception

By *he Ring WraithMan
over a year ago

Bradford

Dont matter to me....

is that because i am 52, or male, or just a tart ?

(Retorical question, i may not like the answer).

over a year ago

Yes definitely. We take a dim view of forty somethings because of their attitudes.

By *exki11enWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

"Does age matter to people as there are some hot 50ish people out there on this site.. would it matter too you???

Yes definitely. We take a dim view of forty somethings because of their attitudes."

I have to say i'm curious what attitude a forty something would have that you in your 30's and your other half in his 50's wouldn't have!

What a bizzarre thing to say!

over a year ago

anyone who thinks age is a barrier above 18 on a swinging site needs there heads looked at....esp anyone ver my age limit of 36... ffs...its time to grow up and desist from this 'fun'

By *ouple2playCouple
over a year ago

Solihull

Age not an issue to us at all.

Hot 50's mmmm

Hot 60's Mmm Mmmmm!

By *he Ring WraithMan
over a year ago

Bradford

Wish i lived in Solihull !!!!

over a year ago

Yes definitely. We take a dim view of forty somethings because of their attitudes.

I have to say i'm curious what attitude a forty something would have that you in your 30's and your other half in his 50's wouldn't have!

What a bizzarre thing to say!"

plus 40s is in their age range

over a year ago

"Wish i lived in Solihull !!!!"

on yer bike!

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

What a bizzarre thing to say!"

+1....I wondered what attitude 40somethings such as myself would have and expected the poster to be either very young or much older...was gobsmacked to see they're either side of 40 - odd...

over a year ago

"anyone who thinks age is a barrier above 18 on a swinging site needs there heads looked at....esp anyone ver my age limit of 36... ffs...its time to grow up and desist from this 'fun'"

dont agree on that, there has to be an attraction and some pople just arnt attracted to older or the young baby face look

All because im on a swingers site i dont feel that means i should be open to everyone who affers themselves to me nor do i feel if someone mails me and i turn them down based on their age i need to grow up

over a year ago

Yes it does mater to us.

over a year ago

"anyone who thinks age is a barrier above 18 on a swinging site needs there heads looked at....esp anyone ver my age limit of 36... ffs...its time to grow up and desist from this 'fun'

dont agree on that, there has to be an attraction and some pople just arnt attracted to older or the young baby face look

All because im on a swingers site i dont feel that means i should be open to everyone who affers themselves to me nor do i feel if someone mails me and i turn them down based on their age i need to grow up "

FFs NN....do u not know me as a wee whore lolol... was kidding ya dafty lol xxx

over a year ago

"anyone who thinks age is a barrier above 18 on a swinging site needs there heads looked at....esp anyone ver my age limit of 36... ffs...its time to grow up and desist from this 'fun'

All because im on a swingers site i dont feel that means i should be open to everyone who affers themselves to me nor do i feel if someone mails me and i turn them down based on their age i need to grow up "

+1

I have age barriers. They are there because I have preferences - not prejudices. I don't need to grow up

over a year ago

Only if they are older than "him"

over a year ago

My age preferences are more a general guide than set in stone.

By *adchickCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

I won't play with anyone who I could have legally given birth to......

Seems wrong to have someone in my minge who could have come out of it

But thats me!

over a year ago

a general guide, not set in stone?

cum over ere, lemmee feel yer bone.

over a year ago

"I don't understand the 'I won't meet people the same age as my kids as that's just wrong' mentality. Playing with your kids is wrong, but anyone unrelated to you who takes your fancy and is over the legal age of 16 is perfectly acceptable.

But thats me!"

What if you could have given birth to them illegally?

over a year ago

"I don't understand the 'I won't meet people the same age as my kids as that's just wrong' mentality. Playing with your kids is wrong, but anyone unrelated to you who takes your fancy and is over the legal age of 16 is perfectly acceptable.

But thats me!"

Lol seems right enough !

over a year ago

I'd actually assume people would look at posters and either their age ranges or veirifies...am afraid a little post suggesting I like my own age as some sort of actual WANT has been taken out of context...perhaps not to react so quickly and assme whats in balckNwhite means so much..

i love big juicy cock btw...aged 80 and above

over a year ago

All because im on a swingers site i dont feel that means i should be open to everyone who affers themselves to me nor do i feel if someone mails me and i turn them down based on their age i need to grow up

FFs NN....do u not know me as a wee whore lolol... was kidding ya dafty lol xxx"

let you off then

(couldnt find the slap arse emoticon )

By *tockingsnsuspenders1960Couple
over a year ago

somewhere in south yorks

Well i think my hubby is still sexy and good looking and he's 52 on Tue, still make's my pussy tingle.

over a year ago

"a general guide, not set in stone?

cum over ere, lemmee feel yer bone."

Lol! Might have considered if I knew more! Unlucky!

over a year ago

Lol! Might have considered if I knew more! Unlucky! "

consider this if you want some more

look at me legs

they go right to the floor.

over a year ago

FFs NN....do u not know me as a wee whore lolol... was kidding ya dafty lol xxx

let you off then

(couldnt find the slap arse emoticon )"

thats the slap it in ur face emotion...no teeth please...or take me out! xxxx

over a year ago

Well i have read all the messages on the forum, and what i can make of it,is most people like no one over 40/s, i think that is why i only get guys after me ,people of all ages come on to me but none want to meet especially couples

over a year ago

"Well i have read all the messages on the forum, and what i can make of it,is most people like no one over 40/s, i think that is why i only get guys after me ,people of all ages come on to me but none want to meet especially couples "

what couples like is their own thing,

but I would play your ding-aling.

over a year ago

Age never matters at the time so if its just for fun then I say no it matters not, but if its for a committed relationship then yes it does matter. A big Age gap will eventually get the better of you one way or another. It might not happen for a number of years but it will happen. Xx

over a year ago

Age never matters at the time.

Just stick it in and do the crime.

By *he Ring WraithMan
over a year ago

Bradford

"Wish i lived in Solihull !!!!

on yer bike!"

Oh i so would if i was invited..... well car anyway its raining

over a year ago

"Age never matters at the time so if its just for fun then I say no it matters not, but if its for a committed relationship then yes it does matter. A big Age gap will eventually get the better of you one way or another. It might not happen for a number of years but it will happen. Xx"

not if ur like me...I accepted vampireism as a lifestyle years and years and years ago...i still suck tho

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

"Age never matters at the time.

Just stick it in and do the crime."

Have you two made a vow today

To make a rhyme of all you say?

I gotta state, up front, right out

You're clever feckers, no bloody doubt!

over a year ago

Thank you! Oh, not me lol

My current regular lover is a 38 yr old blonde, so I guess not that much!

over a year ago

oooooooo i like it

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 17/03/12 17:16:42]

over a year ago

Lol! Might have considered if I knew more! Unlucky!

consider this if you want some more

look at me legs

they go right to the floor."

Hehe!

over a year ago

im over 40 best get the tena lady out then and see if i can get a lift to the local recycling centre lol

By *unloversCouple
over a year ago

rotherham

Im not into babies so guys under 25 just dont do it for me but still we get replies from them

Older guys would depend on how fit they look

xx

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

Yes definitely. We take a dim view of forty somethings because of their attitudes."

So do attitudes revert back to perfect once Forty somethings reach Fifty?.....

I do love comedy...

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

Mental age matters to me Physical age needs to be older than my kids and upwards it just depends how sexy they are.

By *idlifecrisis40Man
over a year ago

Manchester (North)

"Mental age matters to me"

Is having the sense of humour of a 12 year old a bad thing?

Post new Message to Thread