Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Misleading Usernames.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Is it just us or has anyone noticed that there seems to be more and more single guys and single ladies with the word couple in their usernames?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Not really ... but I have noticed a few cock measurements as user names that aren't really true!

over a year ago

yes I've noticed that to, maybe they were couples profiles that have become single?

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

No I haven't.....I'm too busy meeting people from the site.

over a year ago

"No I haven't.....I'm too busy meeting people from the site."

Is there a clapping emoticon I can use? .. thumbs up will do

By *herokee18Couple
over a year ago

Carlisle

Yes there have been a few recently where the name intimates a couple and lo it is a single guy. Then you get hounded with mail as you have "looked at them" .

over a year ago

"Yes there have been a few recently where the name intimates a couple and lo it is a single guy. Then you get hounded with mail as you have "looked at them" ."
Thats exactly what i meant, although when we get a message we look at the profile before we answer and guess what ? More and more seem to be single guys n girls-strange

By *ub bbwWoman
over a year ago

oldbury

yes but then you also get the ones who claim to be a couple but then tell you the partner doesnt want to meet any one and can he come on his own.

over a year ago

"yes but then you also get the ones who claim to be a couple but then tell you the partner doesnt want to meet any one and can he come on his own. "
We haven't had that one as of yet but i am sure we will

By *umourCouple
over a year ago

Northants

Predictable comments! I think if some people had their way, we would not have any posts on here at all! All subjects have probably been covered and they usually say to check on the search. When you get a question that is a little different, silly comments to imply they are too busy meeting to notice!

And to the OP.. Yes there is! We had mail from two who had only just joined the site, so not a changed couples profile. But they will try anything to get passing traffic in the hope that someone who won't meet singles, will change their minds cos they are so good!

over a year ago

"Predictable comments! I think if some people had their way, we would not have any posts on here at all! All subjects have probably been covered and they usually say to check on the search. When you get a question that is a little different, silly comments to imply they are too busy meeting to notice!

And to the OP.. Yes there is! We had mail from two who had only just joined the site, so not a changed couples profile. But they will try anything to get passing traffic in the hope that someone who won't meet singles, will change their minds cos they are so good!"

Thank you- i just think anything misleading or appearing so is a no no for us, we do meet alone on occasions but not someone trying to get past the message traffic, so to speak xxx

over a year ago

I was part of a couple, then decided to play alone but id met plenty of nice people on the couples profile and had great meets and so to be honest couldnt really be bothered to change to a singles one and start all over again. Made it very clear that it was just me playing-in the profile title and on the page itself and if people dont read it...well not my problem but at some point i think admin must have changed me to a single woman which was very nice of them because i didnt think it could be done!

Just my example to add.

Lucy x

over a year ago

Im actually a submissive sissy

over a year ago

"Im actually a submissive sissy "
Or a James Bond wannabe?

By *ub bbwWoman
over a year ago

oldbury

"yes but then you also get the ones who claim to be a couple but then tell you the partner doesnt want to meet any one and can he come on his own. We haven't had that one as of yet but i am sure we will"

We have heard many an excuse over the last few months from its not my wife/gfs thing but im up for anything or my wife/gf doesnt know im bi but ill come and play. Its funny how they think that will work but we always state we want to meet both of you first time round then after that maybe seperately

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

"Predictable comments! I think if some people had their way, we would not have any posts on here at all! All subjects have probably been covered and they usually say to check on the search. When you get a question that is a little different, silly comments to imply they are too busy meeting to notice!

"

People can post whatever topic they like...whether it has been covered before or not.....

Likewise people can reply how they want, provided they do so within the site rules.

It is an honest reply....I am far too busy having fun on the site to worry about what people have in their usernames.....that ok with you?

Or do we only allow replies now that agree with the Original post?....I'll be waiting for you to reply to a thread not agreeing with the Original post.....just to remind you that even the most perfect of members don't agree with everything that is posted.....ok?

over a year ago

"yes but then you also get the ones who claim to be a couple but then tell you the partner doesnt want to meet any one and can he come on his own. We haven't had that one as of yet but i am sure we will

We have heard many an excuse over the last few months from its not my wife/gfs thing but im up for anything or my wife/gf doesnt know im bi but ill come and play. Its funny how they think that will work but we always state we want to meet both of you first time round then after that maybe seperately"

Well if its a single profile inferring a couple in its username , we avoid, so doesn't get that far- yet lol

By *umourCouple
over a year ago

Northants

"People can post whatever topic they like...whether it has been covered before or not.....

Likewise people can reply how they want, provided they do so within the site rules.

It is an honest reply....I am far too busy having fun on the site to worry about what people have in their usernames.....that ok with you?

Or do we only allow replies now that agree with the Original post?....I'll be waiting for you to reply to a thread not agreeing with the Original post.....just to remind you that even the most perfect of members don't agree with everything that is posted.....ok?"

Never said you can't disagree with a post, but that was not what you did! You implied by your answer that you were way to busy to worry about a thing like usernames, but here you are replying to a post on it!

And for someone far to busy to worry about small things, you certainly post a lot on these forums! As do I!

over a year ago

"yes but then you also get the ones who claim to be a couple but then tell you the partner doesnt want to meet any one and can he come on his own. We haven't had that one as of yet but i am sure we will

We have heard many an excuse over the last few months from its not my wife/gfs thing but im up for anything or my wife/gf doesnt know im bi but ill come and play. Its funny how they think that will work but we always state we want to meet both of you first time round then after that maybe seperatelyWell if its a single profile inferring a couple in its username , we avoid, so doesn't get that far- yet lol"

I have seen couples profiles with female user manes and though it strange. Ok we can all choose what we want within reason but some do make you wonder.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

I am guessing some people were a couple and have since split up...and as you need to be a SS to change your name, maybe they are not.

To be honest though, if the profile tells you they are female or male, then it isn't really misleading as the status is normally next to the mail/ forum post.

over a year ago

"I am guessing some people were a couple and have since split up...and as you need to be a SS to change your name, maybe they are not.

To be honest though, if the profile tells you they are female or male, then it isn't really misleading as the status is normally next to the mail/ forum post."

Well there is that, i just think its questionable xxx

By *uckscouple2007Couple
over a year ago

Bucks

" i just think its questionable

"

report them to the ASA and/or Trading Standrads for false advetising

Post new Message to Thread