Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

wooohooooooooooooooo

By *heekychezzaWoman
over a year ago

warrington

Please...please...please...can those folks with Sky please NOT publish F1 results on the forums before those of us without Sky have had a chance to watch the action on the BBC F1 Highlights

over a year ago

"Please...please...please...can those folks with Sky please NOT publish F1 results on the forums before those of us without Sky have had a chance to watch the action on the BBC F1 Highlights "

good luck with that one....

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

"Please...please...please...can those folks with Sky please NOT publish F1 results on the forums before those of us without Sky have had a chance to watch the action on the BBC F1 Highlights "

I agree and to be honest It's me, it is quite easy. In the nicest poss way, please SKY owners, keep ya big mouths shut

over a year ago

"Please...please...please...can those folks with Sky please NOT publish F1 results on the forums before those of us without Sky have had a chance to watch the action on the BBC F1 Highlights

I agree and to be honest It's me, it is quite easy. In the nicest poss way, please SKY owners, keep ya big mouths shut "

there goes ya freedom of speech.....send em to the tower....off with thier heads!!!!!!!! reaches for sky remote.....

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

"Please...please...please...can those folks with Sky please NOT publish F1 results on the forums before those of us without Sky have had a chance to watch the action on the BBC F1 Highlights

I agree and to be honest It's me, it is quite easy. In the nicest poss way, please SKY owners, keep ya big mouths shut

there goes ya freedom of speech.....send em to the tower....off with thier heads!!!!!!!! reaches for sky remote..... "

No just assumed that you as a fan would want us less fortunate beings to enjoy as much as you do without it being spoilt.

over a year ago

there goes ya freedom of speech.....send em to the tower....off with thier heads!!!!!!!! reaches for sky remote.....

No just assumed that you as a fan would want us less fortunate beings to enjoy as much as you do without it being spoilt."

And like previously said when F1 is on the last place im going to be is here,and not having a big gob but a sky remote i wouldnt dream of spoiling it for anyone but thats me canny say what the rest of the F1 clan will do...

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

Well let's hope they follow your example or at least put a note in the forum heading that it could be a spoiler

over a year ago

"Well let's hope they follow your example or at least put a note in the forum heading that it could be a spoiler"

indeedy!!! nothing more annoying than a gobby shite as my daddy says....

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

"Well let's hope they follow your example or at least put a note in the forum heading that it could be a spoiler

indeedy!!! nothing more annoying than a gobby shite as my daddy says.... "

A shitey gob

over a year ago

The easy option is to stay off the forums till the highlights have been on tv then no chance of knowing the result.

over a year ago

"Well let's hope they follow your example or at least put a note in the forum heading that it could be a spoiler

A shitey gob "

ewwwwwwwwwww thats me not having weetabix this morning and dad lied to me then

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

The easy option is to stay off the forums till the highlights have been on tv then no chance of knowing the result. "

Or as above for the poster to add in the thread heading that it is a spoiler.

Why should we be denied two fun things

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

A shitey gob

ewwwwwwwwwww thats me not having weetabix this morning and dad lied to me then "

OOps sorry

over a year ago

A shitey gob

ewwwwwwwwwww thats me not having weetabix this morning and dad lied to me then

OOps sorry "

she says whilst smiling....

over a year ago

The easy option is to stay off the forums till the highlights have been on tv then no chance of knowing the result.

Why should we be denied two fun things "

Well its an open forum so those that watch it live may wish to chat about it on here, why restrict their pleasure. Its only once a fortnight so leaving the forums for a few hours alone if you don't want to know the result isn't a great hardship.

over a year ago

The easy option is to stay off the forums till the highlights have been on tv then no chance of knowing the result. "

know i wont be in forums or on my pc ...too busy pressing the red button andwatching it again...thats my only addicition well only one im confessing to

By *heekychezzaWoman
over a year ago

warrington

" when F1 is on the last place im going to be is here,and not having a big gob but a sky remote i wouldnt dream of spoiling it for anyone but thats me canny say what the rest of the F1 clan will do..."

The problem won't be when the race is actually being broadcast live on Sky...it will be after the race is over, and there is almost certainly going to be a time gap before the BBC broadcast the highlights. My plea was in the (hopefully not vain-)hope that the fortunate Sky viewers will NOT come racing onto the forums and start posting about the results. Of course us unfortunates can stay away from the forums...which is probably going to be the most sensible thing to do....coz sure as eggs is eggs.....someone will not be kind enough to(as Petilante says....)keep this big mouths shut

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

Why should we be denied two fun things

Well its an open forum so those that watch it live may wish to chat about it on here, why restrict their pleasure. Its only once a fortnight so leaving the forums for a few hours alone if you don't want to know the result isn't a great hardship."

'F1 Spoiler', in the forum thread is all that is needed then people can stay away from that thread and enjoy the rest of the forums. Gives us something to do whilst NOT watching the F!

over a year ago

" when F1 is on the last place im going to be is here,and not having a big gob but a sky remote i wouldnt dream of spoiling it for anyone but thats me canny say what the rest of the F1 clan will do...

The problem won't be when the race is actually being broadcast live on Sky...it will be after the race is over, and there is almost certainly going to be a time gap before the BBC broadcast the highlights. My plea was in the (hopefully not vain-)hope that the fortunate Sky viewers will NOT come racing onto the forums and start posting about the results. Of course us unfortunates can stay away from the forums...which is probably going to be the most sensible thing to do....coz sure as eggs is eggs.....someone will not be kind enough to(as Petilante says....)keep this big mouths shut"

arent the bbc showing some of the races anyhow?? thought they had half of them ???? and im sure someone will spill as like it says its a forum,open to all to say whatever they wish ,i think the pleading maybe on deaf ears but for me im keeping my big gob shut even tho its not that big.....only place i will scream rant and post if webber dont win is on facebook so ya alllllllllllllll safe....and thats after the race,highlights and red button

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

" when F1 is on the last place im going to be is here,and not having a big gob but a sky remote i wouldnt dream of spoiling it for anyone but thats me canny say what the rest of the F1 clan will do...

The problem won't be when the race is actually being broadcast live on Sky...it will be after the race is over, and there is almost certainly going to be a time gap before the BBC broadcast the highlights. My plea was in the (hopefully not vain-)hope that the fortunate Sky viewers will NOT come racing onto the forums and start posting about the results. Of course us unfortunates can stay away from the forums...which is probably going to be the most sensible thing to do....coz sure as eggs is eggs.....someone will not be kind enough to(as Petilante says....)keep this big mouths shut

arent the bbc showing some of the races anyhow?? thought they had half of them ???? and im sure someone will spill as like it says its a forum,open to all to say whatever they wish ,i think the pleading maybe on deaf ears but for me im keeping my big gob shut even tho its not that big.....only place i will scream rant and post if webber dont win is on facebook so ya alllllllllllllll safe....and thats after the race,highlights and red button "

Exactly only half, bloody BBC, bloody SKY lol

over a year ago

Only other option..all round to mine nibbles n champers whilst feet up watching the mighty redbull whoooooooooooooooosh past....

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

"Only other option..all round to mine nibbles n champers whilst feet up watching the mighty redbull whoooooooooooooooosh past.... "

Oops McLaren girl here

over a year ago

"Only other option..all round to mine nibbles n champers whilst feet up watching the mighty redbull whoooooooooooooooosh past....

Oops McLaren girl here"

you can have a glass of lager then.....

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

"Only other option..all round to mine nibbles n champers whilst feet up watching the mighty redbull whoooooooooooooooosh past....

Oops McLaren girl here

you can have a glass of lager then..... "

I'll bring my own champers hun, that stuffs worse than Red Bull

over a year ago

Oops McLaren girl here

I'll bring my own champers hun, that stuffs worse than Red Bull "

nooo madam in my home we only drink the best champers....so your safe ....and any fan is welcomed...just watch out when i get up on the podium and start shaking the bottle....thats the time to find a bigger glass....

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

Oops McLaren girl here

nooo madam in my home we only drink the best champers....so your safe ....and any fan is welcomed...just watch out when i get up on the podium and start shaking the bottle....thats the time to find a bigger glass.... "

Or open my mouth lol

over a year ago

to say im frothing at the mouth at the prospect of this seasons f1 is the understatement of the year

i have a real man crush on JB haha

over a year ago

Oops McLaren girl here

nooo madam in my home we only drink the best champers....so your safe ....and any fan is welcomed...just watch out when i get up on the podium and start shaking the bottle....thats the time to find a bigger glass....

Or open my mouth lol "

no comment...

over a year ago

"to say im frothing at the mouth at the prospect of this seasons f1 is the understatement of the year

i have a real man crush on JB haha"

heres a wet wipe...just incase

Post new Message to Thread