By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm a big winker too

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Some people wink all the time whether they're models or not. I don't know why although often it's to indicate that what they're saying shouldn't be taken seriously. Maybe she fancies you op.

By *everlyanderson OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

newcastle

"Some people wink all the time whether they're models or not. I don't know why although often it's to indicate that what they're saying shouldn't be taken seriously. Maybe she fancies you op."

im starting to wonder that myself

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Some people wink all the time whether they're models or not. I don't know why although often it's to indicate that what they're saying shouldn't be taken seriously. Maybe she fancies you op.

im starting to wonder that myself "

If she's your friends partner I'd just ignore it.

over a year ago

Personally wouldn't ever pursue a friend's partner, regardless of if they fancied me.

I'd leave well alone.

over a year ago

I wink at people all the time. Until now I hadn’t thought that I may have a string of work colleagues and family members who think I fancy them!

over a year ago

newcastle

what if she comes on to me

over a year ago

"what if she comes on to me "

That's your choice.

Personally, I'd tell her to back off! But then I value my friends and wouldn't betray their trust.

over a year ago

newcastle

"what if she comes on to me

That's your choice.

Personally, I'd tell her to back off! But then I value my friends and wouldn't betray their trust."

ok thanks

over a year ago

if you have to ask you dont deserve mates

over a year ago

"what if she comes on to me if you have to ask you dont deserve mates"

This

over a year ago

Then you say “what the fuck are you doing, you’re my mates bird” unless of course you’re the worst kind of friend.

over a year ago

newcastle

think il be telling her to back off as they are good friends of mine

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"think il be telling her to back off as they are good friends of mine "

Good move. It's nice to be appreciated though.

By *hawshank.Man
over a year ago

local

"Perhaps she has an eye infection?"

Gotta be the quote of the day.

By *rAitchMan
over a year ago

Diagonally Parked in a Parallel Universe

This happened to me in April this year, and believe me, it's not a nice situation to be in.

I've known my friends for about 4 years. We're all musicians and we go to the same gigs and festivals. They are also a lot younger than I am, she's 21 years younger, and he's 22 years younger. He works as a duty manager at a hotel so works odd shifts. She's timy, only 5' tall and she'd go out alone if he was working. If I was at the same venue I made sure she got back home safely, as a lot of blokes would try to chat her up. We'd then started arranging for me to pick her up from her house and we'd have a night out together, all totally platonic. She said she felt safer with me, and her hubby told me he was glad she's found me to take her out when he was working, as he knew she'd be safe.

Then in April, after a night out, we went back to her house. Her hubby had just got home from work and was going to bed. We had coffee and watched junk on the telly, when she suddenly stripped off and started fingering herself. I had a good look, but didn't join in, as I felt uncomfortable, so I got up to go home, stood on the dog's paw, made it bark, woke her hubby up and he saw her starkers and me adjusting myself in the trouser department.

He went mental, and I can't blame him. I went back the next day to try to smooth things over (and to collect some tools I'd left there as I'd being doing some odd jobs on their house). He said that as far as he's concerned, I am dead. He was more upset because she was pissed and I was sober, saying he'd have understood more if I was also pissed.

The whole episode upset me quite a lot, as they were good friends and we did a lot together. I still see them around and thankfully he's back on friendly terms with me. I've been invited back to their house for coffee, the thought of which terrified me at first, but it was great. He said if it had been anyone else he'd have punched them.

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

"This happened to me in April this year, and believe me, it's not a nice situation to be in.

I've known my friends for about 4 years. We're all musicians and we go to the same gigs and festivals. They are also a lot younger than I am, she's 21 years younger, and he's 22 years younger. He works as a duty manager at a hotel so works odd shifts. She's timy, only 5' tall and she'd go out alone if he was working. If I was at the same venue I made sure she got back home safely, as a lot of blokes would try to chat her up. We'd then started arranging for me to pick her up from her house and we'd have a night out together, all totally platonic. She said she felt safer with me, and her hubby told me he was glad she's found me to take her out when he was working, as he knew she'd be safe.

Then in April, after a night out, we went back to her house. Her hubby had just got home from work and was going to bed. We had coffee and watched junk on the telly, when she suddenly stripped off and started fingering herself. I had a good look, but didn't join in, as I felt uncomfortable, so I got up to go home, stood on the dog's paw, made it bark, woke her hubby up and he saw her starkers and me adjusting myself in the trouser department.

He went mental, and I can't blame him. I went back the next day to try to smooth things over (and to collect some tools I'd left there as I'd being doing some odd jobs on their house). He said that as far as he's concerned, I am dead. He was more upset because she was pissed and I was sober, saying he'd have understood more if I was also pissed.

The whole episode upset me quite a lot, as they were good friends and we did a lot together. I still see them around and thankfully he's back on friendly terms with me. I've been invited back to their house for coffee, the thought of which terrified me at first, but it was great. He said if it had been anyone else he'd have punched them."

that was big of him - i hope his girlfriend apologised for all the shit she caused.

Personally i’d have told them both to feck off and found myself better friends where boundaries don’t get crossed and i don’t get put in compromising positions by someone who can’t handle their drink.

By *rAitchMan
over a year ago

Diagonally Parked in a Parallel Universe

"

that was big of him - i hope his girlfriend apologised for all the shit she caused.

Personally i’d have told them both to feck off and found myself better friends where boundaries don’t get crossed and i don’t get put in compromising positions by someone who can’t handle their drink.

"

It did cross my mind to not bother with them, but they are genuinely lovely people. She did apologise, lots. She feared for her marriage. And to be fair, it was me who has put the effort into keeping the friendship going, as I do like them both. It'll never happen again.

over a year ago

newcastle

ok thanks everyone

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

"when in thier company she winks at me and im not sure what to make of it

she isnt a model but has the curves "

Nervous twitch?

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

I wouldn't like to be in that situation. I wouldn't want anyone taking piss out of a friend. I think I'd say something to her if I thought she was giving me the come on

.like back off

over a year ago

"when in thier company she winks at me and im not sure what to make of it

she isnt a model but has the curves "

something in her eye maybe or nervous tic

By *rygveMan
over a year ago

The Shires

Maybe she’d trying to get you both into bed?

over a year ago

newcastle

he had recently told me he had been buying her sexy underwear hmmmm

over a year ago

Why not just ask her why she keeps winking at you, no harm in that, just do it when it's just you two or can't be overheard. Simple!

over a year ago

You’re an adult. Work it out for yourself. Personally I’d tell her to fuck off as I’d never put a cheap shag before a friendship but some people are better friends than others.

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

a friends partner is definitely a no go...I would t be happy about them coming on to me. To me that says they think I'm a shit friend ...really disrespectful to all concerned and next time they winked I'd mention it straight up

Post new Message to Thread