Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

paying for sex

Jump to newest

By *ngie-baby OP   Woman
over a year ago

huntingdonish

if organising a gang bang, and you ask for a pre payment to go towards costs, hotel/drinks etc, is this technically legal or could you be prosecuted for prostitution??

how do you think the law would interpret this especially with the point of paying in advance?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If they are only paying for the hotel and refreshments it is not illegal!

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"if organising a gang bang, and you ask for a pre payment to go towards costs, hotel/drinks etc, is this technically legal or could you be prosecuted for prostitution??

how do you think the law would interpret this especially with the point of paying in advance?"

As long as its not paying for sex as your title suggests but asking for a contribution towards hotel costs then i think that acceptible x

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

I think 'prostitution' is a little bit strong to be honest.....

If this is in response to the other thread you posted on, I think the Op's explanation of making sure everyone shared the costs was an acceptable answer....you did elude to prostitution on that thread too though...

By *ngie-baby OP   Woman
over a year ago

huntingdonish

"I think 'prostitution' is a little bit strong to be honest.....

If this is in response to the other thread you posted on, I think the Op's explanation of making sure everyone shared the costs was an acceptable answer....you did elude to prostitution on that thread too though..."

i know i did, and thats why i am asking the question on here, as i thought in the eyes of the law, payment for sex in any way, shape or form, and however the money is used, it is classed as prostitution (that is what the law calls it, not my choice of words) and would like to know for sure

By *edhotminxWoman
over a year ago

Turn left at the Singing Ringing Tree

Wikipedia's definition of prostitution is:

In the United Kingdom, prostitution itself (the exchange of sexual services for money) is not a crime,[2] but a number of related activities, including soliciting in a public place, kerb crawling, owning or managing a brothel, pimping and pandering, are crimes.

In England and Wales and in Northern Ireland it is an offence to pay for sex with a prostitute who has been “subjected to force” and this is a strict liability offence (clients can be prosecuted even if they didn’t know the prostitute was forced).

It is illegal to buy sex from a person younger than 18, although the age of consent for non-commercial sex is 16.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

depends how much the hotel costs and how much they are charging per person, if they had 8 guys going and asking for £50 each id think twice about it

Post new Message to Thread