Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Forums and housework

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Am I the only one say reading posts on the forum when I should be doing the housework!?

I have managed to waste a complete morning sitting looking at forums, mind u it's been very funny and educational! Especially after finding the dirty arse thread, crying laffing here guys x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

all the time...i have just done the kitchen though....so this is guilt free pervery

over a year ago

Ok well now I have finished painting a radiator cover and the first coat on the bottom of my wall, it's only been 8 weeks since I started! I think I now deserve my time perving and browsing the forums!

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

"Ok well now I have finished painting a radiator cover and the first coat on the bottom of my wall, it's only been 8 weeks since I started! I think I now deserve my time perving and browsing the forums! "

Oh yes...you need regular breaks to work at your best

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I tell Mrs Artful off all the time for slacking off when she gets in from work and sits down.

I mean, how can I be expected to be on here AND do the housework?

I complained the other day that it took me nearly five minutes to empty the kitchen sink so I could have a piss instead of going upstairs!

She's bone idle at times, we haven't had a clean plate since the dog died

over a year ago

Well mr artful u sound just like my oh, u can lend my dog if u want she's old but a fine plate cleaner?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Well mr artful u sound just like my oh, u can lend my dog if u want she's old but a fine plate cleaner? "

No need for the dog, I just put the washing up in the bath when Mrs Artful is having one.

That'll teach her to be lazy

Post new Message to Thread