Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

dont you just hate it when

Jump to newest

By *ub bbw OP   Woman
over a year ago

oldbury

People message you moaning about something or someone and rant at you for no real reason so when you suggest if you feel so strongly about it do something about and they just say no its ok im not like that so what was the point in ranting at me if you dont want some advice. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I realise i am doing just that right now but what winds you up

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I don't know because I've never had it.

People just don't message me ranting about others, probably because I don't encourage it.

I'm not into private messaging and talking about other members and I don't encourage the 'see what she said on such and such post, god she's so far up her own arse, see what she was wearing in that pic' god isn't she fat, dunno how she gets meets looking like that' attitude that goes on.

That's not to see that I am not sensitive to friends who wish to talk, but I'm not a behind the scenes gossiper. Sometimes I pick up on things that are hinted at in the forums but I've no idea what its about. I think its better not to get involved in it.

By *ub bbw OP   Woman
over a year ago

oldbury

this wasnt on fab

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

grrrr ah hate my ham and tomato sandwich being made to early and the bread goes soggy ............... yup felt good to get that off my chest

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"this wasnt on fab"

Giving advice doesn't mean the person has to take it. It sounds like the person just needed to rant.

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Can't say we have ever had that.

Post new Message to Thread