Just need stevie to get a hat trick now

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

By *r AntrimMan
over a year ago

lisburn

Carlos Tevez has released a statement saying he will never play in Europe again - Liverpool are favourites to sign him.

By *U1966 OP   Man
over a year ago

Devon

Liverpool have already qualified for europe keep up

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Carlos Tevez has released a statement saying he will never play in Europe again - Liverpool are favourites to sign him. "

I would laugh at that except by winning the Carling cup Liverpool are the only team in the country that has already qualified for next years European campaign. Good joke bad timing I smell something a little bit mancy

By *littylikka69Man
over a year ago

West Midlands

"StevieG 2 Everton 0"

just as i suspected,a one man team

no stevie gerard,no liverpool.

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

"Carlos Tevez has released a statement saying he will never play in Europe again - Liverpool are favourites to sign him.

I would laugh at that except by winning the Carling cup Liverpool are the only team in the country that has already qualified for next years European campaign. Good joke bad timing I smell something a little bit mancy

"

But not the last

By *U1966 OP   Man
over a year ago

Devon

stevie g 3 everton 0

make by luis suarez

By *on101bristolMan
over a year ago

Bristol

StevieG gets his hatrick!!!!

Liverpool 3 Everton 0

YNWA

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

"Carlos Tevez has released a statement saying he will never play in Europe again - Liverpool are favourites to sign him.

"

+1

over a year ago

YNWA

By *teborahCouple
over a year ago

warrington

You get paid millions of pounds a week. you then get a hat trick against you rival team and still you can't crack a fuckin smile at your post match interview with the press well mr Gerrard I suppose being so happy gets you through the day!

over a year ago

"

I would laugh at that except by winning the Carling cup Liverpool are the only team in the country that has already qualified for next years European campaign. "

eerrrrmm . . . . not quite i think you'll find that the redshite have to play a qualifying game to allow them to get into any sort of 'campaign'

ps btw how many of you reds on here are actually supoorting your local team?? just curious as to how many wannabe gloryhunters there are

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Now Now Ste...take the defeat on the chin

over a year ago

i'm feeling rather grumpy today, hangover seems a whole lot worse for some reason

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Ah, if it had been Liverpool who had lost, they would have been grumpy too...it is allowed

I do agree with the poster above you though...SG never looks happy !

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

"

I would laugh at that except by winning the Carling cup Liverpool are the only team in the country that has already qualified for next years European campaign.

eerrrrmm . . . . not quite i think you'll find that the redshite have to play a qualifying game to allow them to get into any sort of 'campaign'

ps btw how many of you reds on here are actually supoorting your local team?? just curious as to how many wannabe gloryhunters there are "

Ste, by that definition your now a rugby league fan?

over a year ago

There are a lot about with hangovers here today. At least it was played without any problems this time.

over a year ago

"

I would laugh at that except by winning the Carling cup Liverpool are the only team in the country that has already qualified for next years European campaign.

ps btw how many of you reds on here are actually supoorting your local team?? just curious as to how many wannabe gloryhunters there are

Ste, by that definition your now a rugby league fan?

"

you would think so, dont know the first thing about throwing an egg round a field tho

btw i'm born and bred scouse, grew up next door to goodison

over a year ago

"There are a lot about with hangovers here today. At least it was played without any problems this time. "

there was one MASSIVE problem . . . . . moyes team selection!!!!

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"There are a lot about with hangovers here today. At least it was played without any problems this time. "

Is there normally anyway? There might be an odd fight outside a pub or whatever, like anywhere on a Saturday night...but football trouble?

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"There are a lot about with hangovers here today. At least it was played without any problems this time.

there was one MASSIVE problem . . . . . moyes team selection!!!!"

over a year ago

"There are a lot about with hangovers here today. At least it was played without any problems this time.

there was one MASSIVE problem . . . . . moyes team selection!!!!"

He was keeping fresh for Sunday and with luck they will go through and meet Liverpool in the final.

over a year ago

"

ps btw how many of you reds on here are actually supoorting your local team?? just curious as to how many wannabe gloryhunters there are "

erm and is that qualifying game a domestic game?? No it's not!! It's the start of the European campaign

and which team are you supoooooorting?? lol

over a year ago

Is there normally anyway? There might be an odd fight outside a pub or whatever, like anywhere on a Saturday night...but football trouble?"

recent years has threw up a few footy related fights, not on a massive scale tho.

think the problems that are referred to are from the freddy mercury look-a-like auditioning for his next rolling around like he's been shot roll. (though he did get one or two in!)

over a year ago

He was keeping fresh for Sunday and with luck they will go through and meet Liverpool in the final. "

thats what i was thinking when i seen the team, but seriously, anichebe an strac up front??? W T F????????

over a year ago

He was keeping fresh for Sunday and with luck they will go through and meet Liverpool in the final.

thats what i was thinking when i seen the team, but seriously, anichebe an strac up front??? W T F????????"

It will be a different team Sunday

over a year ago

"

erm and is that qualifying game a domestic game?? No it's not!! It's the start of the European campaign

and which team are you supoooooorting?? lol"

Me? check out my name, the clue is in there

i wouldnt exactly call it the start of a campaign

over a year ago

thats what i was thinking when i seen the team, but seriously, anichebe an strac up front??? W T F????????

It will be a different team Sunday "

hopefully, it'll be boss when we knock sunderland out, and then be able to sit back an watch the reds get knocked out the next day

over a year ago

It will be a different team Sunday

hopefully, it'll be boss when we knock sunderland out, and then be able to sit back an watch the reds get knocked out the next day "

Somehow that combination of results is unlikely to happen. I would still like to see both in the final.

Post new Message to Thread