Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

The Abbey Road Event

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Google 'abbey road event how to ruin a strangers day' and read (what should be) the first hit.

Those who've had a no show are going to begin to wonder now!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
Forum Mod

over a year ago

How nice

over a year ago

Just shows how easy it is to fool people.

This goes on, on here with all the fake profiles and on other sites, people pretending to be a horny single woman.

We have seen it happen at dogging sites when people arrange meets and turn up and see a car load of chavs waiting.

By *ollie_JCouple
over a year ago

London

Ouch

Good in bad way, or bad in a good way..

Can't decide

By *elsh_lass74Woman
over a year ago

South Wales

But is anyone else thinking, that this guy has way too much time on his hands, or is it just me!?!?!

over a year ago

My guess is he's either a journalist or a wannabee journalist.

Great story. I know a bit about dating sites as I almost started one as a business.

A company called whitelabel dating boast that they run 6000 such sites. The deal is you design a site - to their requirements, not yours - and they give you a 50% cut of any membership income. So you're probably looking for men more than women, but no problem because their database comes pre-populated!

Yes, every one of those 6000 sites has the same membership, and they don't even have to dream up the names of the sites - you do! It could be anything you like. As long as its catchy they'll love it. Illicit Encounters, Marital Affairs. Suck My Knob might not do it but you get the drift.

One such site had a free day, I sent the same nice friendly message to every lonely woman on their site in a ten mile radius. I didn't even send a picture the first time. Didn't want to frighten them off, just a Hello would you like to exchange emails and see where we go?

Out of 30 odd messages, not one reply. Not even a sod off. My guess is that they didn't exist, but maybe I'm just cynical

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

"But is anyone else thinking, that this guy has way too much time on his hands, or is it just me!?!?! "

got to be a norman no mates - all that time on his hands and no friends to crow to about it all so he posts it on t'internet and rings the sun tipline...

over a year ago

Haven't got a life?

Feel the world is against you?

No woman to call your own?

No mates since you were at playschool?

Why not pretend to be someone you're not and stroke your own ego by trying to set up people who you think are an easy target.

Feel like being someone?

Then phone The Sun 'grassline' and be the toast and hero of your bedsit!!

Post new Message to Thread