Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Exclusive I don't think so!!

Jump to newest

By *eam OP   Couple
over a year ago

Exeter

Does anybody what to be exclusive to another couple only I think not.

So why be on a swing site if that's what you want? Yep we were asked by another couple we met to be only exclusive to them, after playing for the first time. Of cause we said NO and miss out on you lovely people, we are swingers after all not mad. Now they have seen we have met another couple they removed us as friends, as well as removing there once lovely comment and validation. Are well there loss as there still plenty of play left in us yet!

So would you want to be exclusive with just one other couple?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ellhatterMan
over a year ago

slough

no. lol.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Some can get like that if you let them after a meet ... best to tell them how you feel . Should be fun at the end of the day not about being exclusive was thay thinking maybe if you said yes you all could go with out condoms and stuff maybe , ?

By *eam OP   Couple
over a year ago

Exeter

Some can get like that if you let them after a meet ... best to tell them how you feel . Should be fun at the end of the day not about being exclusive was thay thinking maybe if you said yes you all could go with out condoms and stuff maybe?

I think it more the female part than his..... She was more into me than her own or my partner

By *ellhatterMan
over a year ago

slough

maybe it's a bit like a tabloid 'exclusive'! lol.

over a year ago

it happens a lot, i get it all the time, more with single guys as i meet more single guys but ive had it with couples too where ive met people and all of a sudden they dont want me meeting others

Everyones on here for different, but if i wanted exclusive play mates if get married again

over a year ago

i've had previous meets ask my why i have the looking to meet symbol on when they were already on line

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"

I think it more the female part than his..... She was more into me than her own or my partner "

I think that is making a huge assumption and a little disrespectful in my opinion.

just be honest with them and enjoy the rest of the site

By *eam OP   Couple
over a year ago

Exeter

If people want others to be exclusive then why be on a swingers site?

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"If people want others to be exclusive then why be on a swingers site? "

because swinging means different things to different people....

over a year ago

"i've had previous meets ask my why i have the looking to meet symbol on when they were already on line "

i had a guy who id met before once call me up, he had been reading my profile and noticed i had a new verification, she he called me to ask why i had met someone else, if i wanted a fuck why didnt i just call him up

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

"If people want others to be exclusive then why be on a swingers site?

because swinging means different things to different people...."

Exactly.....

over a year ago

sounds quite sad... and not a nice position to be put in...oh well...shag away lol

By *eam OP   Couple
over a year ago

Exeter

I think that is making a huge assumption and a little disrespectful in my opinion.

No huge assumption as I'm the female part of this not the male and she was very bi and told me how much she loves being with me more than a men.

over a year ago

"Does anybody what to be exclusive to another couple only I think not.

So why be on a swing site if that's what you want? Yep we were asked by another couple we met to be only exclusive to them, after playing for the first time. Of cause we said NO and miss out on you lovely people, we are swingers after all not mad. Now they have seen we have met another couple they removed us as friends, as well as removing there once lovely comment and validation. Are well there loss as there still plenty of play left in us yet!

So would you want to be exclusive with just one other couple?

"

Wouldn't have posted this ...a question answered by the poster and a given declarative answer!

Whatever asked and answered by others was private ;-( ??

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"I think that is making a huge assumption and a little disrespectful in my opinion.

No huge assumption as I'm the female part of this not the male and she was very bi and told me how much she loves being with me more than a men. "

well that's nice to share what may have been said in confidence with us all...

suggest blocking them and moving on.

good luck

over a year ago

That's like taking someone for a meal and saying they can only have the free roll and not the soup!

Did they want to put you in a dungeon as well?

over a year ago

"i've had previous meets ask my why i have the looking to meet symbol on when they were already on line "

lol nothing to do with them!.. and they can go " swing " if thwe don't like it

over a year ago

"I think that is making a huge assumption and a little disrespectful in my opinion.

No huge assumption as I'm the female part of this not the male and she was very bi and told me how much she loves being with me more than a men. "

I can be very Bi ....... and Bi is loving both ... I have woman i have known over 10 years and like my best friends. But never would ever ask me just to be with them as fun for us is doing diffrent things thats Why we swing .

By *exki11enWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

[Removed by poster at 13/03/12 19:42:44]

By *exki11enWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

I don't think they're 'wrong', it's obviously right for them. If it's not for you, then fine but theres really no need to be slating them all over the site for their choice and saying they shouldn't be here. Why do you get to decide that?

You said no thanks, why not leave it at that?

Oh, and for the record - yes, I still think they're swingers. Even if they're only exclusive with one other couple, they're still inviting other people into their bed. Swingers

**Edited to add: There are those that would say you shouldn't be on here only looking for soft swing. Not me,just making a point.

over a year ago

We met a couple in a club years back and we all really connected. We played with them exclusively for the next few years, I don't think any of us intended it that way, but we didn't have a great deal of time and it seemed pointless meeting countless other people when these guys ticked all the boxes. It was great. We all had so much trust an respect for one another, could explore boundaries together and have such a laugh. Unfortunately, things with them didn't work out, nothing to do with the swinging side of things, we're both still friends with both of them but wouldn't play with either of them separately out of respect for the couple that they were.

To us swinging is an extension to our sex life rather than shagging as many people as possible, so when we find someone that fits us well and we feel comfortable enough to explore our boundaries with we tend to stick for a bit.

By *eam OP   Couple
over a year ago

Exeter

"I don't think they're 'wrong', it's obviously right for them. If it's not for you, then fine but theres really no need to be slating them all over the site for their choice and saying they shouldn't be here. Why do you get to decide that?

You said no thanks, why not leave it at that?

Oh, and for the record - yes, I still think they're swingers. Even if they're only exclusive with one other couple, they're still inviting other people into their bed. Swingers

**Edited to add: There are those that would say you shouldn't be on here only looking for soft swing. Not me,just making a point. "

Obsevation noted but never said they should not be here just asked why in a formative question...

over a year ago

I think

"after playing for the first time"

really is the question.I personally hate profiles saying, they arent into one off meets and want something regular...U have to get to meet them first FFS!

To me, the OP has reported being blocked, rather the others playing it easy and maybe getting more meets...building more rapor...but no...its been a highlight of jealousy that I wouldnt accept from a single male,single female,or couple.

No room for jealousy here

over a year ago

I think when you do play exclusive you run the risk of having feelings getting very close. I know some that have run off together .

By *eam OP   Couple
over a year ago

Exeter

"I think when you do play exclusive you run the risk of having feelings getting very close. I know some that have run off together ."

I did not wont to feel married to another couple and having to answer questions on where we have been or seen also have heard off people running off together before

over a year ago

"I think when you do play exclusive you run the risk of having feelings getting very close. I know some that have run off together .

I did not wont to feel married to another couple and having to answer questions on where we have been or seen also have heard off people running off together before"

its can be hurtfull you was thinking thay liked you ... and now your not playing the game there rules .. thay dont like it.. well ... you have to now lean from this . It should be fun, Not having to answer to no one only to your other half ... you have fun and Let them find what thay are looking for the exclusive couple. We have come across this in the passed too.

over a year ago

I would not ever be exclusive to one couple because I want to try lots of different things.

But there are people who meet another couple and swing regularly with them, go on holiday together etc.

Its not for me, but those who like it are swingers and have the right to enjoy it how they want

over a year ago

How childish

By *aceytopWoman
over a year ago

from a town near you

"i've had previous meets ask my why i have the looking to meet symbol on when they were already on line

i had a guy who id met before once call me up, he had been reading my profile and noticed i had a new verification, she he called me to ask why i had met someone else, if i wanted a fuck why didnt i just call him up "

Post new Message to Thread