Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Race play

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Don't see much about race play on here is it too taboo or just is no-one into it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Don't see much about race play on here is it too taboo or just is no-one into it"

What is it?

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"Don't see much about race play on here is it too taboo or just is no-one into it

What is it?"

Was just about to ask that! What do you mean specifically op?

over a year ago

What

By *adeiteWoman
over a year ago

Poole, but up in lincs for a bit

Huh?

By *moothdickMan
over a year ago

stoke

Race means nothing to me .. it’s the person within the skin... fuck I hope I’ve got this right .. lol..

But would love hook up with an Indian lady

over a year ago

He obviously means playing with a person of a different race

over a year ago

"He obviously means playing with a person of a different race"

How on Earth is that taboo nowadays

By *edmark07Man
over a year ago

liverpool

I think its roleplay but in master slave type scenario

over a year ago

"He obviously means playing with a person of a different race

How on Earth is that taboo nowadays"

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

Does OP mean role playing different races and maybe dressing up ?

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

I think there's more to it than that, but I'm not sure on the details

over a year ago

I don't mean interracial sex, I mean role play involving race like using derogatory words "white bitch black bitch nigga and so on

over a year ago

"I think its roleplay but in master slave type scenario "

over a year ago

Jesus Christ

No I really, really wouldn’t feel comfortable doing that.

over a year ago

"Jesus Christ

No I really, really wouldn’t feel comfortable doing that. "

shut up you white bitch

By *moothdickMan
over a year ago

stoke

Think you’d have to have the understanding with the lady before using skin reference .. but to me if she’s game and it arouses her I’m well up for it

over a year ago

From google-

"Race Play is an avant-garde form of role play used by 2 consenting adults that incorporates Racist, hurtful, & derogatory terms and comments regarding the others race, to fulfill and reach sexual pleasure"

Sounds fantastic... not.

By *cgkcCouple
over a year ago

Hitchin

Not a kink for us.

over a year ago

general filthy language all good but not into race specific- no. Mixed race myself so would feel weird...

over a year ago

"From google-

"Race Play is an avant-garde form of role play used by 2 consenting adults that incorporates Racist, hurtful, & derogatory terms and comments regarding the others race, to fulfill and reach sexual pleasure"

Sounds fantastic... not.

"

Ok

over a year ago

"Jesus Christ

No I really, really wouldn’t feel comfortable doing that. shut up you white bitch "

No. Just. No.

By *ecadent_DevonMan
over a year ago

Okehampton

I think it’s important to recognise that we all have kinks and that what appeals to one may not appeal to another.

While not my cup of tea, it would be hypocritical for me to vilify another’s kink, when mine are varied and twisted

Happy fabbing

By *moothdickMan
over a year ago

stoke

Let’s talk dirty and keep the demographics out of it ... sounds good

By *eorge JetsonMan
over a year ago

Middlesbrough

Are you actually serious OP??

How is this even a thing??

over a year ago

"I think it’s important to recognise that we all have kinks and that what appeals to one may not appeal to another.

While not my cup of tea, it would be hypocritical for me to vilify another’s kink, when mine are varied and twisted

Happy fabbing "

The OP asked for opinions....

By *VineMan
over a year ago

The right place

I hate any sort of degrading and insulting language. Not for me.

By *moothdickMan
over a year ago

stoke

"Are you actually serious OP??

How is this even a thing??"

I’m not the op but hey two consenting adults ... who are we to say no .. all got our likes and dislikes

By *ecadent_DevonMan
over a year ago

Okehampton

"I think it’s important to recognise that we all have kinks and that what appeals to one may not appeal to another.

Happy fabbing

The OP asked for opinions...."

He did indeed and I have mine.

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

I wouldn't be able to bring myself to do it, even for the sake of the other person's pleasure.

over a year ago

Yeah not for me

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

"general filthy language all good but not into race specific- no. Mixed race myself so would feel weird..."

Yep, I feel the same. I've had a few people wanting to incorporate slave owner roleplay with this sort of dynamic and I can safely say it's not for me.

over a year ago

Sounds horrific, but if it flicks your switch OP, and you can find someone like minded. Knock yourself out.

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"Are you actually serious OP??

How is this even a thing??

I’m not the op but hey two consenting adults ... who are we to say no .. all got our likes and dislikes "

Agreed, it wouldn't be for me but if that's what you like, crack on.

over a year ago

This sounds wrong, some people might well be into it but I wouldn't be the one to indulge their fantasy.

By *evil_u_knowMan
over a year ago

city

I always assumed it was normal, the girls I know into black guys told me their skin colour is referenced in the first sentences when out and about "Whats up white sugar" kind of thing.

Seems obvious to me that once you reference skin colour, even in a positive way, that it will descend into stuff that looks racist in the cold light of day.

Going from "sugar", to "slut" to "dirty whore" might happen in normal dirty talk.. but put a skin colour in front of it and it takes on a very racist tone.

I do know one black girl who told me her white bf said some of the most racist things I have ever heard, she wanted to know if such dirty talk was normal, and I said no cause it was so bad.

over a year ago

I see noones into it then

By *eal_curves_is_backWoman
over a year ago

London

No. No way.

over a year ago

"I don't mean interracial sex, I mean role play involving race like using derogatory words "white bitch black bitch nigga and so on"

Put me right off. In a club nice guy amazing body. We went off to a private room .. were his words of wisdon ..take it you white bitch whore.

Stopped him right there and walked out..

By *ocodoughnutgirlWoman
over a year ago

Sea of jelly and doughnuts

Its a No from me..

By *terling2017Woman
over a year ago

birmingham

"I don't mean interracial sex, I mean role play involving race like using derogatory words "white bitch black bitch nigga and so on"

Trying to escape Trump and his rhetoric and walk into this......

over a year ago

My running days are over

over a year ago

This thread is very interesting. I recieved a few messages last night from an Asian gentleman who despite being on here on and off for a while had never been lucky...he said all he ever sees on women's profiles is 'No Asians'..and asked me why (it's certainly not on my profile btw!)...what on earth could I say to him??

By *ara JTV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol East

That would be a complete turn-off for me. Goes against every instinct I have.

over a year ago

"This thread is very interesting. I recieved a few messages last night from an Asian gentleman who despite being on here on and off for a while had never been lucky...he said all he ever sees on women's profiles is 'No Asians'..and asked me why (it's certainly not on my profile btw!)...what on earth could I say to him?? "

Just preferences i guess. I only have a interest in pal white women, doesnt mean im racist.. just not sexually drawn to other colours inc tanned white women.

over a year ago

"Jesus Christ

No need to involve Jesus, he said race play not religious play

over a year ago

Not my thing,but then I dont understand nor wish to,the whole sub/dom aspect some people like.If it's ok for derogation against lets say a female(by calling her names etc),then it's ok for derogation on race play.

Some like daddy/mummy play,again I find that weird,however each to their own.

over a year ago

Happy fabbing "

You are my hero.. we need more people like you in this world. Thank you x

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Happy fabbing "

100% this!

I saw a documentary about a club in New York called Pandora's Box. It was run by a group of dominatrixs who catered for all sorts. There were Jewish judges etc who were whipped and called derogatory names by blonde, blue eyed women dressed in nazi uniform. Black congressmen etc were being whipped in cages by "plantation owner" blonde women.

For the life of me I didn't get it, but I didn't need to as it wasn't aimed at me, but fair play to those who enjoyed it: I wasn't going to castigate them for having a different kink to my own.

over a year ago

"This thread is very interesting. I recieved a few messages last night from an Asian gentleman who despite being on here on and off for a while had never been lucky...he said all he ever sees on women's profiles is 'No Asians'..and asked me why (it's certainly not on my profile btw!)...what on earth could I say to him?? "

Tell him to get off fab and listen to Michael Jackson

over a year ago

well, he's lying.Or telling a little white lie(forgive the pun).I wont go calling people something the R word just because they have a sexual preference that might not include someone outside their race.For the reasons?-i'd tell him just to avoid profiles that state it and there's no point engaging in a conversation to change someones mind,especially just to make a negative feeling upon yourself.

over a year ago

Tell him there are also profiles who state No black men and No white men so in his face boom!

over a year ago

"This thread is very interesting. I recieved a few messages last night from an Asian gentleman who despite being on here on and off for a while had never been lucky...he said all he ever sees on women's profiles is 'No Asians'..and asked me why (it's certainly not on my profile btw!)...what on earth could I say to him??

Tell him there are also profiles who state No black men and No white men so in his face boom! "

However he needs to clarify if they mean Asian as in Chinese or Asian as in Indian etc..

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"This thread is very interesting. I recieved a few messages last night from an Asian gentleman who despite being on here on and off for a while had never been lucky...he said all he ever sees on women's profiles is 'No Asians'..and asked me why (it's certainly not on my profile btw!)...what on earth could I say to him??

Tell him there are also profiles who state No black men and No white men so in his face boom!

However he needs to clarify if they mean Asian as in Chinese or Asian as in Indian etc.. "

Why?

If I saw a profile "no blacks" I wouldn't ask if the meant Caribbean, African or other black heritage. I'd take it they meant me and crack on elsewhere.

over a year ago

However he needs to clarify if they mean Asian as in Chinese or Asian as in Indian etc..

Why?

If I saw a profile "no blacks" I wouldn't ask if the meant Caribbean, African or other black heritage. I'd take it they meant me and crack on elsewhere. "

Because Chinese and Indian are very different races. They may like to meet an Indian guy but not a Chinese guy. No offence to Chinese guys x

By *etro1940sCouple
over a year ago

Kingston upon Thames

"Jesus Christ

we would agree .. it would be not a comfortable or ethically acceptable thing for many ... what people do in their own bedrooms with consent at all that ... but for the chat room or public discourse ... no

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Why?

If I saw a profile "no blacks" I wouldn't ask if the meant Caribbean, African or other black heritage. I'd take it they meant me and crack on elsewhere.

Because Chinese and Indian are very different races. They may like to meet an Indian guy but not a Chinese guy. No offence to Chinese guys x "

You miss the point. If someone says "no (anything)" and you could be included, why question it? If someone said no bbws I wouldn't ask what do they class as bbw. I'd include myself and look elsewhere.

over a year ago

Nope. Not for me at all.

But you do you!

over a year ago

Why?

Because Chinese and Indian are very different races. They may like to meet an Indian guy but not a Chinese guy. No offence to Chinese guys x

You miss the point. If someone says "no (anything)" and you could be included, why question it? If someone said no bbws I wouldn't ask what do they class as bbw. I'd include myself and look elsewhere. "

Errmm I disagree, black and bbw is very clear descriptions however Asian includes many different races

Apples and oranges sweetie

By *ootballFlowerCouple
over a year ago

Ollerton

Not a chance and we also deplore it when we receive messages that reference either our skin colour or theirs.

over a year ago

"Nope. Not for me at all.

But you do you! "

Or you do me and I do you

Much better

By *partharmonyCouple
over a year ago

Ruislip

We prefer to keep athletics out of the bedroom.

over a year ago

Yes, I've indulged in race play in a masochistic sense.

Being of Indian origin I frankly grew up feeling less desirable. Oddly I still do ok with women of all backgrounds but on Fab I just don't get a look in.

What I found quite pleasurable was once asking someone to denigrate me for my heritage - I just liked it when it came from a woman I know and asked to be party to it - because I suppose there's a fine line between pleasure and pain.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

You're opening line hurts. I have several friends who feel wary in different ways because of race.

I see that as therapy rather than sex.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Opening line of second paragraph sos.

By *ondonFreakMan
over a year ago

London

Vocal abuse is par for the course in a sado masochistic scenario, raceplay with interracial couples is an extension of that (its much more common used on a white sub than visa versa). It's more common in America than here, & can get quite extreme, uncomfortably so for most.

I`ve had it with a couple of dominant Black women to a degree, but the other way round. I`m pretty sure I couldn't bring myself to return the favor though.

The fact the OP has incorporated the "N word" into his one of his replies, on a public forum, concerns me.. It could have been easily explained without that little nugget, & therefore makes me question his motives, or his ability to judge situations..

over a year ago

"

You're opening line hurts. I have several friends who feel wary in different ways because of race.

"

Therapy? Please explain G-Crumps

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Vocal abuse is par for the course in a sado masochistic scenario, raceplay with interracial couples is an extension of that (its much more common used on a white sub than visa versa). It's more common in America than here, & can get quite extreme, uncomfortably so for most.

I`ve had it with a couple of dominant Black women to a degree, but the other way round. I`m pretty sure I couldn't bring myself to return the favor though.

The fact the OP has incorporated the "N word" into his one of his replies, on a public forum, concerns me.. It could have been easily explained without that little nugget, & therefore makes me question his motives, or his ability to judge situations.."

but you're okay with white bitch ?

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"

Therapy? Please explain G-Crumps "

Later sex God. I'm off out for the day now

By *ondonFreakMan
over a year ago

London

"

but you're okay with white bitch ?"

If it's safe, sane & consensual, between 2 adults, then yes, if it works for both parties..

If you mean someone randomly saying it in here in an abusive manor, then no, not cool at all..

By *iss pleasuringWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere near

Glad been out right in that.

I did think it was between first n second place

over a year ago

"

Therapy? Please explain G-Crumps

Later sex God. I'm off out for the day now

"

Enjoy your day, you know where to find me x

over a year ago

"

"

Are you referring to me?

By *ensualMan
over a year ago

Sutton

Happy fabbing "

If the practice of the kink is consensual, lawful and those who are not into it are not exposed to it. It is a question of fill your boots. There was a thread a while ago on FL about people whose kink was Nazi uniforms and NCN which caused outrage.

The mantra in the fetish worls is "Your kink is not my kink but I respect your right to do it."

But it does not include exposing it to people who would be offended.

Where I have an issue with OP, is that he could have explained his kink differently and his choice of words exposed it to people who would be offended by his kink. Which is an unacceptable act.

By his failure to respect others in the thread I would have no confidence in OP. Also the public use of the "N" word is unacceptable.

over a year ago

^ Amen

over a year ago

Each to there own

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"Each to there own"

Holy thread bump batman!!

over a year ago

Though race play was first to cum wins, learn something new every day.

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

The N word is a word that I do not use. It does not offend me and I do not often get offended on other peoples behalf. It is interesting to me when it is widely used in the music world though. Crazy world.

By *luttTV/TS
over a year ago

Duns

Race play is to racism as S&M is to assault or exhibitionism is to flashing.

There’s a big difference between two (or more) people who WANT to do something, and a unilateral imposition of something on another whether they want it or not.

By *ensualMan
over a year ago

Sutton

Although I believe by nature most kinks are taboo. I think with extreme kinks including impact, the dominant should reflect upon why they want to treat the submissive in that way. Interestingly enough my favourite podcast Blacknkinky lifestyle has just done a podcast on raceplay from an African American perspective.

By *luttTV/TS
over a year ago

Duns

"Although I believe by nature most kinks are taboo. I think with extreme kinks including impact, the dominant should reflect upon why they want to treat the submissive in that way. Interestingly enough my favourite podcast Blacknkinky lifestyle has just done a podcast on raceplay from an African American perspective."

What was the gist of it?

By *ark RumMan
over a year ago

Bucks

There's talking dirty then there's being racist.....

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

I love race play

By *luttTV/TS
over a year ago

Duns

"I love race play "

Me too x

over a year ago

OMG! It's nothing to do with ethnicity you bunch of know it alls, it's about wanking and who can cum the quickest.

By *ensualMan
over a year ago

Sutton

I had literally only started the podcast. As part of the podcast the hosts ("Bomber" the male, and "Belle" the women) answer listeners' question. A husband had written in saying that he and his wife were thinking of swinging. The husband (an African Americwn) had watched a porn video where white guy had used racial slurs against a black woman whilst having sex (similar words another contributor mentioned). The husband had said that was fighting talk and the wife (also African American) had been non committal which had upset the husband. So the podcast was discussing the issue. Belle was against it full stop, Bomber was against it but was just starting a nuanced discussion when I had to stop listening.

However I know from the Afrocentric group (mainly African Americans on FL raceplay is fighting talk and seen as an act self hatred given the historical perspective. It falls under the same thread as the theme explored in The Night Porter. Both types of race play exist It is not my kink and I don't want to see it.

However it is a thing.

over a year ago

Race play as in, play out like you're having a race around the park on your bike?

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

"I had literally only started the podcast. As part of the podcast the hosts ("Bomber" the male, and "Belle" the women) answer listeners' question. A husband had written in saying that he and his wife were thinking of swinging. The husband (an African Americwn) had watched a porn video where white guy had used racial slurs against a black woman whilst having sex (similar words another contributor mentioned). The husband had said that was fighting talk and the wife (also African American) had been non committal which had upset the husband. So the podcast was discussing the issue. Belle was against it full stop, Bomber was against it but was just starting a nuanced discussion when I had to stop listening.

However I know from the Afrocentric group (mainly African Americans on FL raceplay is fighting talk and seen as an act self hatred given the historical perspective. It falls under the same thread as the theme explored in The Night Porter. Both types of race play exist It is not my kink and I don't want to see it.

However it is a thing."

Does it have to be black and white?

What about English and Scottish ?

Post new Message to Thread