Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

When was your last date?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Couples do you still make sure and make the effort to have special nights out together or is life just routine due to children/work commitments?

Singles, when was your last date and how did things pan out?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ellhatterMan
over a year ago

slough

can't even remember . that long lol.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

we don't get out much due to kids an childminders ect, we have fun here on cam instead x

over a year ago

Christmas . . . . I don't eat them any other time of the year

over a year ago

"Christmas . . . . I don't eat them any other time of the year "

lol

over a year ago

Lolll never had one.

over a year ago

mine was with a gent from plenty of fish (other dating sites available) about a year ago i think,,, hated everything about it, but went along with it. never been asked out on a date since lol

By *ellhatterMan
over a year ago

slough

"Lolll never had one."

:D

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

Depends how you define a date lol met a guy Sunday night off a dating site. Had some food, watched a dvd........then ended up in bed lol

over a year ago

"Couples do you still make sure and make the effort to have special nights out together or is life just routine due to children/work commitments?

Singles, when was your last date and how did things pan out? "

dates are very important to us... and we often act like a new couple.. sending each other nice things.. Due to the fact that a lot of the time we are apart with work etc we make the most of our time together.

Last date was a lovely time out down near minehead. It turned into a lovely day and we went to look at some lovely churches and cottages.. and then went down by the sea front.

Other times we will just have a movie night.. but us time is very very important to us.

cali

over a year ago

A real date? Hmmmmm been a very long time. A meet?/date three weeks ago for a social drink and will meet her again,.. just for hot sex though

over a year ago

just over a week ago...thought it went well until the end of the night when really all he wanted was sex lol...

over a year ago

"Depends how you define a date lol met a guy Sunday night off a dating site. Had some food, watched a dvd........then ended up in bed lol "

good point on depends on how you define a date... i don't class meeting guys of here as 'dates' as its all NSA fun,, so guess its meeting someone with the intentions of it possibly growing into a romance. But im sure everyone has their own definitions xx

over a year ago

Did you say yes?

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

W date all the while jay will ring and say darling im taking you to lunch today, thats nearly every week lol, going away in the morning for a few days. Where always like a newly going out couple. Last date i had before jay piced me up ad had a huge bouquet of flowers for me and then took me to a nice restaurant and i didnt shag him. I dont shag on dates

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"Depends how you define a date lol met a guy Sunday night off a dating site. Had some food, watched a dvd........then ended up in bed lol

good point on depends on how you define a date... i don't class meeting guys of here as 'dates' as its all NSA fun,, so guess its meeting someone with the intentions of it possibly growing into a romance. But im sure everyone has their own definitions xx"

This was supposed to be a nice date, just turns out we are both horny buggers lol

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

good god, the very thought......

over a year ago

"Depends how you define a date lol met a guy Sunday night off a dating site. Had some food, watched a dvd........then ended up in bed lol

good point on depends on how you define a date... i don't class meeting guys of here as 'dates' as its all NSA fun,, so guess its meeting someone with the intentions of it possibly growing into a romance. But im sure everyone has their own definitions xx

This was supposed to be a nice date, just turns out we are both horny buggers lol "

Sometimes it just happens though even if its not planned :D xx

over a year ago

"Christmas . . . . I don't eat them any other time of the year "

coffee keyboard

over a year ago

i go on dates all the time, trying to find someone worth settling with but dont tend to meet many genuine lasses on the dating sites tbh

i get messed around alot, think im too nice a guy sometimes lol x

over a year ago

yes we go out for meal once a week and have weekends away now and again x and even a holiday just us ... but alot of the time have family with us . x

over a year ago

"i go on dates all the time, trying to find someone worth settling with but dont tend to meet many genuine lasses on the dating sites tbh

i get messed around alot, think im too nice a guy sometimes lol x"

I find all the men are just after a quick fuck and although im on here it kinda winds me up they join a dating site for NSA..

over a year ago

"good god, the very thought......"
I think dating thing is sweet ,

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"Couples do you still make sure and make the effort to have special nights out together or is life just routine due to children/work commitments?

Yes we still make time just for us. Try to have a free evening on our own once a month.

Wouldn't really say we go on on dates as such...not unless you count going to a rock concert as a date

More things like sharing a nice bubble bath, cuddling up on the sofa, having a early night...those kinds of things.

over a year ago

Last date I had was several years ago with the (now)ex. Between the difficulties in getting childminding, juggling finances, and the fact that she'd often feign illness to get out of it(with family occasions as well), we ended up just not bothering in the end

over a year ago

We try to have a date night once a month, go for a meal and a few drinks or the cinema but sometimes just get a take away and have some fun at home.

Think when you have children it's really important to have some time alone without them

By *ap AdgeMan
over a year ago

Wirral

in relationship love going out on dates been on some great one's from from Fab's pictures, restaurants

cozy pubs to naturist beaches wher were lovely as it was their first time they loved it paul

over a year ago

Bloody hell I've been married, divorced and single for 3 years since last time I dated, infact I think the last guy I dated was my ex 20 ago lol

over a year ago

1993 and we got married.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

We do try to make sure we have nights together,even if it is just a date night at home...i think it good to spend time without the kids just being ourselves.

Probably manage about once a month, there is no set rule, but if we feel we havnt had much "us" time one of us will suggest it.

over a year ago

It all started in November 2011 when I shock/horror found myself single!! (had profiles on here with ex gf (Ben and Emmanuel) and ex wife (Cukman). After being coupled for 20 years I decided to jump into the DATING SCENE!

Date 1 – Dec 2011; lovely looking … driving new Mercedes slk that previous boyfriend bought her. End of story.

Date 2 – Dec 2011; nice looking, very (very) clever. Excellent date at theatre (watched Beautiful Things) … unstable in all ways when d*unk. She tried to analyse a ‘football hooligan’ type in Northern Quarter … telling him he was definitely high on the ‘scale’ of autism!

Date 3 – Jan, Feb and March 2012; nice looking North Yorkshire lady. Good food, good wine, well behaved … maybe just a bit too far away.

Date 4 – Jan, Feb 2012; ok looking South Yorkshire lady, Meal first (went Dutch!), windy hill walking next date followed by nice meal. Spark was missing so told her no more dates … and that’s when the filthy joke texts started??

Date 5 – Jan 2012; lovely looking … nice meal. Spoke on phone next day and alas I wasn’t for her …. and I had stupidly refused her offer to go half’s on the meal (lesson learned)

Date 6 – Feb 2012; nice looking Oldham lass … First date, couple of (soft) drinks, second date cinema and late one in China Town. Went off the rails before third date when she became very possessive?? … sent me 20 texts one night in a 2 hour period! Called it off the next day … then the naked pic texts came??

Date 7 – Feb 2012; most gorgeous looking and again very (very) clever. Wednesday night in Comedy Store … nothing in common (bah what does she know!)

Date 8 – March 12th Nice looking local lady. Lots in common and 1 (soft) drink lasted the 3 hour chat in the pub. Second date already arranged for next Monday.

Between Date 3 and 7 my ex came back on the scene and we shared many a bottle of wine, a couple of meals and nights out/in before realising why we were ex’s

Also had a couple of meets off here, but we’re not talking about those … are we?

Outlook … fewer dates so that I learn to play this blood guitar

By *ucsparkMan
over a year ago

dudley

Dated first weds day of month it was ok but no spark. It was a blind date as all my dates are now.

over a year ago

We treat ourselves to weekends away. Sometimes we'll go the midlands to see friends and family, sometimes we'll book a cheap hotel break.

We're going to York in May for Kate's birthday, for a 3 day break.

We also do the Sun Holiday breaks and Butlins weekends.

So yeah, we spend a lot of time together.

Our boys are 25 and 22 now, so we do our own thing when we want to

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"It all started in November 2011 when I shock/horror found myself single!! (had profiles on here with ex gf (Ben and Emmanuel) and ex wife (Cukman). After being coupled for 20 years I decided to jump into the DATING SCENE!

Date 1 – Dec 2011; lovely looking … driving new Mercedes slk that previous boyfriend bought her. End of story.

Date 2 – Dec 2011; nice looking, very (very) clever. Excellent date at theatre (watched Beautiful Things) … unstable in all ways when d*unk. She tried to analyse a ‘football hooligan’ type in Northern Quarter … telling him he was definitely high on the ‘scale’ of autism!

Date 3 – Jan, Feb and March 2012; nice looking North Yorkshire lady. Good food, good wine, well behaved … maybe just a bit too far away.

Date 4 – Jan, Feb 2012; ok looking South Yorkshire lady, Meal first (went Dutch!), windy hill walking next date followed by nice meal. Spark was missing so told her no more dates … and that’s when the filthy joke texts started??

Date 5 – Jan 2012; lovely looking … nice meal. Spoke on phone next day and alas I wasn’t for her …. and I had stupidly refused her offer to go half’s on the meal (lesson learned)

Date 6 – Feb 2012; nice looking Oldham lass … First date, couple of (soft) drinks, second date cinema and late one in China Town. Went off the rails before third date when she became very possessive?? … sent me 20 texts one night in a 2 hour period! Called it off the next day … then the naked pic texts came??

Date 7 – Feb 2012; most gorgeous looking and again very (very) clever. Wednesday night in Comedy Store … nothing in common (bah what does she know!)

Date 8 – March 12th Nice looking local lady. Lots in common and 1 (soft) drink lasted the 3 hour chat in the pub. Second date already arranged for next Monday.

Between Date 3 and 7 my ex came back on the scene and we shared many a bottle of wine, a couple of meals and nights out/in before realising why we were ex’s

Also had a couple of meets off here, but we’re not talking about those … are we?

Outlook … fewer dates so that I learn to play this blood guitar

"

Are you - in fact - Bridget Jones??

By *aceytopWoman
over a year ago

from a town near you

and if you are do you think the big undies are putting them off

over a year ago

"and if you are do you think the big undies are putting them off "

... presumptious of you assuming we got as far as underwear assessment

over a year ago

This afternoon, nice food but tastier dessert down our favourite lane mmm

By *heekygeordieguyMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

Today for lunch,still talking and texting and looking good.!!!

over a year ago

Proper 'date' I think about 4 years, he was a friend of a friend, an unemployed Archaeologist who wore a fez was a bit of an odd-bod and we went to a hippy music festival in Leeds, got completely rat-arsed and danced like loonies. It was great fun saw him a couple of times but nothing really came of it

over a year ago

"Proper 'date' I think about 4 years, he was a friend of a friend, an unemployed Archaeologist who wore a fez was a bit of an odd-bod and we went to a hippy music festival in Leeds, got completely rat-arsed and danced like loonies. It was great fun saw him a couple of times but nothing really came of it "

Was his name funky monkey??

over a year ago

Proper date as I call them with ex but before on match.com got invited as a first date to a 'posh 'party that was in reality a sex party and added on Facebook by a guy that was obviously in the arms of his gf (he apparently didn't have the guts to change his status to single! Right!!!).... Can't believe I paid to be on a dating site for that !!! Lol

over a year ago

I had a date with a none swinging guy 2 weeks ago, was the 1st date ive had in about 2 yrs, was a little strange but im seeing him again

By *_and_MCouple
over a year ago

kings lynn

We 'date' all the time...special evenings in the 'shed', making an effort is really worth it...we have theme evenings and if we cant decide we pick something out of a hat...sounds weird I know but we have a hat full of options - massage/oral evening/bondage/anal/dancing/toys...we pick 3 out and choose the best! We also go out for straight evenings - concerts twice this year so far and meals out...relationships take work...we have been together for 28 years and we try hard to not take each other for granted...swinging is the icing on a delicious cakex

over a year ago

love dates, keep em in a box in my fridge.

over a year ago

"i go on dates all the time, trying to find someone worth settling with but dont tend to meet many genuine lasses on the dating sites tbh

i get messed around alot, think im too nice a guy sometimes lol x

I find all the men are just after a quick fuck and although im on here it kinda winds me up they join a dating site for NSA.. "

so agree with you on there. I'm on a dating site as well and it seems all the guys on there are just after a shag and it winds me up too. On here people's intentions are quite clear.

By *lassic1Man
over a year ago

bellshill

Oh god it was hours ago now

over a year ago

Depends what exactly you mean by a "date", but I had lunch yesterday with a special lady!

over a year ago

"Depends what exactly you mean by a "date", but I had lunch yesterday with a special lady!"

well someone you could possibly get romantically involved with.. not just fuck after

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

With my old man ??? Um we went out together last July wasnt really a date tho but that was the last time we went anywhere together.. Next time will be march 25th.

By *ellhatterMan
over a year ago

slough

date date or swinging date ??lol.

over a year ago

"date date or swinging date ??lol. "

date date

By *ellhatterMan
over a year ago

slough

"date date or swinging date ??lol.

date date"

er, quite a while tbh !! :o

over a year ago

i think its been that long ive actually forgot the art of dating lol

To be honest in not looking for a relationship so its really not something i do

over a year ago

dont think i've had a 'date' in about 8 or 9 years!

over a year ago

That would have to be 15.03.2012... As we havent reached the 16th...;-)

over a year ago

December.

over a year ago

what do you class as a date tho

last year we had contractors in at work and one of them took a shine to me lol i know i dont know why either lol and before he left he asked me for my number and if i wanted to go for a drink with him, i gave him my number and he called me the next day and we went out, does that class as a date? i didnt think so

By *ellhatterMan
over a year ago

slough

"what do you class as a date tho

last year we had contractors in at work and one of them took a shine to me lol i know i dont know why either lol and before he left he asked me for my number and if i wanted to go for a drink with him, i gave him my number and he called me the next day and we went out, does that class as a date? i didnt think so "

1 night stand ? lol. j/k.

over a year ago

last year we had contractors in at work and one of them took a shine to me lol i know i dont know why either lol and before he left he asked me for my number and if i wanted to go for a drink with him, i gave him my number and he called me the next day and we went out, does that class as a date? i didnt think so

1 night stand ? lol. j/k. "

nah i didnt shag him

over a year ago

"i think its been that long ive actually forgot the art of dating lol

To be honest in not looking for a relationship so its really not something i do"

+1

By *heekychezzaWoman
over a year ago

warrington

1 night stand ? lol. j/k.

nah i didnt shag him "

then yup - it was a date

By *ellhatterMan
over a year ago

slough

who cares? let's just be 'friends' on fbook. lol. j/k.

over a year ago

"Proper 'date' I think about 4 years, he was a friend of a friend, an unemployed Archaeologist who wore a fez was a bit of an odd-bod and we went to a hippy music festival in Leeds, got completely rat-arsed and danced like loonies. It was great fun saw him a couple of times but nothing really came of it

Was his name funky monkey?? "

Alas, not the monk of funk

Post new Message to Thread