Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Huge Boobs?

Jump to newest

By *4hrs sex OP   Couple
over a year ago

Greenford

It’s true that you have a lot of back pain?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"It’s true that you have a lot of back pain?"

Omg can do ... lets face it even the nhs do boob reductions for free when they are seriously out of proportion big! For that reason

By *BWandhusbandCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

"It’s true that you have a lot of back pain?"

I've never suffered back pain from it.

over a year ago

One of my fwb is a 36M and she has terrible back and neck pains because of them

over a year ago

"One of my fwb is a 36M and she has terrible back and neck pains because of them"

Has she sort a reduction?

over a year ago

"One of my fwb is a 36M and she has terrible back and neck pains because of them

Has she sort a reduction? "

She doesn’t want one just yet as she’s only 36

By *yx_InannaWoman
over a year ago

Burslem

I used to be 42k cup. My neck and spine deformed, had massive tension and pressure headaches.

I stopped my hormones and lost 5 stone. Went down to 40f cup. The less weight on my chest had helped my whole spine and muscles in my neck. Even have less trapped nerves and less lower back pain.

But I restarted my hormones last year and regained 2 stone since and gone up to 40I cup. Currently squeezing into my H cup bras. Underwear bras aren't great for large breasts.

Neck issues have gotten worse hopefully won't get any worse or bigger but if it does il be going for reduction refferal

My mother was KKK cup at her reduction down to a C cup (yes that wasn't a typo I said Kkk cup, custom made bras which aren't cheap). It's not risk free infection is likely and scars from drainage holes as well as the incisions. But beats the persistent pains.

over a year ago

I’ve never suffered with mine personally!

I have a friend who’s an F and she suffers with her back, I’m a GG and I don’t, guess it depends on the person.

By *yx_InannaWoman
over a year ago

Burslem

Underwire bras* damned autocorrect

Sports bras for the win

By *ildbillkidMan
over a year ago

where the road goes on forever

https://youtu.be/UKlO0hM-zMw " whole lotta rosie" ac-dc

over a year ago

"I used to be 42k cup. My neck and spine deformed, had massive tension and pressure headaches.

I stopped my hormones and lost 5 stone. Went down to 40f cup. The less weight on my chest had helped my whole spine and muscles in my neck. Even have less trapped nerves and less lower back pain.

But I restarted my hormones last year and regained 2 stone since and gone up to 40I cup. Currently squeezing into my H cup bras. Underwear bras aren't great for large breasts.

Neck issues have gotten worse hopefully won't get any worse or bigger but if it does il be going for reduction refferal

My mother was KKK cup at her reduction down to a C cup (yes that wasn't a typo I said Kkk cup, custom made bras which aren't cheap). It's not risk free infection is likely and scars from drainage holes as well as the incisions. But beats the persistent pains."

I have 2 friends had it done with no complications at all! Made their lives brilliant after!

By *yx_InannaWoman
over a year ago

Burslem

"I used to be 42k cup. My neck and spine deformed, had massive tension and pressure headaches.

My mother was KKK cup at her reduction down to a C cup (yes that wasn't a typo I said Kkk cup, custom made bras which aren't cheap). It's not risk free infection is likely and scars from drainage holes as well as the incisions. But beats the persistent pains.

I have 2 friends had it done with no complications at all! Made their lives brilliant after! "

I was going to go for the referral before but I lost the 5 stone in 6 months. I didn't qualify any more.

But the hormones reduce the issues of PCOS so I took the risk of weight gain again. It's all trying about to balance the issues. Il be arranging my full hysterectomy referral this year my gp has finally decided to support me. So one thing at a time but hopefully be right as rain in the end.

I'd love to not be on the hormones and have smaller breasts. As well as the other issues I get from the hormones.

over a year ago

I really really feel for ladies with this problem. Boobs and nipple play are one of my favourite kinks, but I can imagine they're a pain too!!

By *isaB45Woman
over a year ago

Fabville

I don'y tend to get back pain, but a good-fitting bra is so important.

By *hy_bangor_bi-girlWoman
over a year ago

Bangor

I don't get much pain anymore thankfully. Im a HH cup so there's nothing better than getting in from work and whipping that bra off lol

By *izzpopperMan
over a year ago

lewisham

My mother was KKK cup at her reduction down to a C cup (yes that wasn't a typo I said Kkk cup, custom made bras which aren't cheap). It's not risk free infection is likely and scars from drainage holes as well as the incisions. But beats the persistent pains."

Sorry to hear that but wow not gonna lie, I love em. But obviously your health first

over a year ago

Mine arnt huge but a day in a bra and they hurt my back

over a year ago

Yes

By *izzpopperMan
over a year ago

lewisham

"One of my fwb is a 36M and she has terrible back and neck pains because of them

Has she sort a reduction?

She doesn’t want one just yet as she’s only 36"

You have a FWB with 36M!!!!

You lucky bastard

By *izzpopperMan
over a year ago

lewisham

Lucky you

By *anana JoeMan
over a year ago