Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Mums mothers day ?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Have you sorted out what your getting your mum? I am doing of to garden centres around here see what i can get .. last year i got new potatos grow bags everything in you needed thay had potatos for weeks . So no telling this year she loves her garden.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Just waiting for my mum's present to arrive from Amazon. Got her the "Call The Midwife" box set.

over a year ago

I say to all on here, enjoy your mums and dads. Cherish them. Hold them memories, laughter, and wise words, life is short. I've lost both now, mum sadly passed nov gone and i'm lost without her..... make most of your time.

over a year ago

Not something I need to think about as she rejected me 20yrs ago!!

over a year ago

"I say to all on here, enjoy your mums and dads. Cherish them. Hold them memories, laughter, and wise words, life is short. I've lost both now, mum sadly passed nov gone and i'm lost without her..... make most of your time."
well its been up and down with my mum .. over years as she is a drinker .. but when normal no drink around she is my mum . You have your memories and i hope lovely ones you hold close to your heart. xx ..kisses and big hugs x x

over a year ago

"Just waiting for my mum's present to arrive from Amazon. Got her the "Call The Midwife" box set. "

Oo what a nice present, I really enjoyed that series. I enjoy tales of nursing in the 50s/60s.

I have no idea as yet. She's a glamour puss still at 72 so maybe a nice item of makeup. She's running out of Touche Eclat so probably that

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

"I say to all on here, enjoy your mums and dads. Cherish them. Hold them memories, laughter, and wise words, life is short. I've lost both now, mum sadly passed nov gone and i'm lost without her..... make most of your time."

My mum passed away 10 years last November and I miss her every day

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"Have you sorted out what your getting your mum? I am doing of to garden centres around here see what i can get .. last year i got new potatos grow bags everything in you needed thay had potatos for weeks . So no telling this year she loves her garden."

We will be off to the garden centre too. Brought some lovely already made hanging baskets and pots last year for them.

This year I am thinking of getting her a nice water feature.

over a year ago

My sister is doing a lunch on Sunday - which is quite unusual for us.

We are not a family that all get together that regularly.

I do make time to see my parents 2/3 times a week but by contrast, the last time I saw my sister was Boxing Day.

It's Dads birthday on Saturday and Mothers Day Sunday, so it's a good excuse to get together.

Mum will like that more than the prezzies I'm thinking.

over a year ago

This will be your first Mothers Day without your precious mum then, wishing you good wishes for this day, it isn't easy. I don't have my beautiful mum either so its hard for me. I do have my mother in law whom I love dearly. Gifts are bought for my mother in law, my thoughts on this day are with my own mum though

over a year ago

"She's a glamour puss still at 72 so maybe a nice item of makeup. "

Oh that tickled me

My mum is 73 and she still likes to get 'dolled up'

She suffered some muscle wastage as a result of the meds she was administred after a kidney transpant and whilst she can potter about the house, she needs a chair to go out.

So net result is I end up taking her to Cheshire Oaks, The Trafford Centre etc (she says Dad hasn't got the patience)

Her favourite line is 'oh no, don't like that, it's like something an old woman would wear'

over a year ago

sorry not putting this post in the lounge .. xx maybe she will swap it over for me .

over a year ago

i'm taking my grandma out for a mothering Sunday breakfast at a garden centre she loves.

She is a massive help to me and i'm often buying her flowers and thank you cards.

over a year ago

"i'm taking my grandma out for a mothering Sunday breakfast at a garden centre she loves.

She is a massive help to me and i'm often buying her flowers and thank you cards. "

Thats really lovely xxx i loved my gran was a very big part of my life when growing up she lived next door i was there more then my own home .. and as close to her as my mum. xxxxx i miss her even after 20 years x

over a year ago

I say to all on here, enjoy your mums and dads. Cherish them. Hold them memories, laughter, and wise words, life is short. I've lost both now, mum gone and i'm lost without her..... make most of your time. Billy

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"

so it's a good excuse to get together.

Mum will like that more than the prezzies I'm thinking."

I think youre absolutely right

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

im getting a balloon and chocs for her delivered x

Glitter x

over a year ago

makeing AD mum a cake.my mother live in the US so she just getting a card lol

over a year ago

flowers,know its corny but mum loves flowers...and got my nan whose still in hospital a choccy cake ,ive had one of my mums day pressies a lush bottle of perfume from my gawjus angel

over a year ago

So far I have a fusion for the sofa of the kids that say I love u grandma no idea what to get her yet!

over a year ago

I bought my mum the military wives cd, thought not only was it a nice gift that the money goes to help the heros.... went round that night and shes only gone and bought it herself! grrrrrrr

over a year ago

"I say to all on here, enjoy your mums and dads. Cherish them. Hold them memories, laughter, and wise words, life is short. I've lost both now, mum sadly passed nov gone and i'm lost without her..... make most of your time. well its been up and down with my mum .. over years as she is a drinker .. but when normal no drink around she is my mum . You have your memories and i hope lovely ones you hold close to your heart. xx ..kisses and big hugs x x"
thanks sweety,.. i must say i was fortunate to have ones of the kindest, loving mum, she was my mum and best friend :0) i hope your mum is ok and hope you both enjoy a very special day together, kiss n hugs back xxx

over a year ago

"I say to all on here, enjoy your mums and dads. Cherish them. Hold them memories, laughter, and wise words, life is short. I've lost both now, mum sadly passed nov gone and i'm lost without her..... make most of your time.

My mum passed away 10 years last November and I miss her every day "

yes i've got it all to come but treasure the memories and you ahould to something nice for yourself that day x be a mum or not,... do it for your mum hun she would like you to be happy xx.... as an irish lass, also st patricks day same weekend, me n my son are off for a nice weekend away to york in posh hotel just outside it xxx

over a year ago

"I say to all on here, enjoy your mums and dads. Cherish them. Hold them memories, laughter, and wise words, life is short. I've lost both now, mum sadly passed nov gone and i'm lost without her..... make most of your time.

This will be your first Mothers Day without your precious mum then, wishing you good wishes for this day, it isn't easy. I don't have my beautiful mum either so its hard for me. I do have my mother in law whom I love dearly. Gifts are bought for my mother in law, my thoughts on this day are with my own mum though "

thanks for that sweety x i am struggling but need to carry on for my son. Whereever we are we take our mums with us, i will light a candle for mine and my dad. Whatever you do i hope you have a lovely weekend xxx

By *ashful BazMan
over a year ago

poole dorset

"Have you sorted out what your getting your mum? I am doing of to garden centres around here see what i can get .. last year i got new potatos grow bags everything in you needed thay had potatos for weeks . So no telling this year she loves her garden."

I give my mum her mothers day present last week Jo, two huge packets of loo rolls I got cheap in Pound stretchers, luckily she saw the funny side when I said,

happy early mothers day!

over a year ago

All I want's my inheritance!!

over a year ago

Post new Message to Thread