Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Tonight

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Is the night I take my boys to their first derby game!! Shouldnt really on a school night, but its a big game and theyve been on at me to take them the derby for ages!!

Cant wait, should be a good game too

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *acciWoman
over a year ago

leeds

Nothing wrong with a treat on a school night now n then hun. Have fun with ya boys n enjoy x

over a year ago

"Nothing wrong with a treat on a school night now n then hun. Have fun with ya boys n enjoy x"

Thats my thoughts, I'm a sucker for it though, take them out far too much through the week

Thanks, I'm sure we will, whatever the result

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

They will love it I'm sure, have fun all of you

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 13/03/12 23:42:20]

over a year ago

"Is the night I take my boys to their first derby game!! Shouldnt really on a school night, but its a big game and theyve been on at me to take them the derby for ages!!

Cant wait, should be a good game too "

Hope the kids enjoyed, looked like a good atmosphere and played in a good spirit. First hat trick in a derby for 30 years at Anfield too they were saying.

over a year ago

"Is the night I take my boys to their first derby game!! Shouldnt really on a school night, but its a big game and theyve been on at me to take them the derby for ages!!

Cant wait, should be a good game too

Hope the kids enjoyed, looked like a good atmosphere and played in a good spirit. First hat trick in a derby for 30 years at Anfield too they were saying. "

knew from the minute i seen the team sheet we had no chance! think moyes had his eyes on the quarter final on sat. two very sad boys last night, suppose its a lesson in being a blue for them!

ah well, lets hope their spirits are lifted when i take them on saturday

Post new Message to Thread