Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

No Replies

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ok. One for the guys.

Having seen Lyn's in box (Where her messages go, you dirty minded lot) I now understand why a lot of single guys messages get deleted without being read.

So a word to the wise, first of all, read their profile fully, if you don't fit what they are looking for, don't expect a reply.

Secondly, if they reply with a thanks, but no thanks, don't get stroppy. They get hundreds of messages on a daily basis and have to draw the line somewhere.

Thirdly, if they delete your message without replying, again don't get upset - again most of the women on here know what they are looking for and as we well outnumber the ladies on this site - they can pick and choose.

Be respectful, be courteous and most of all ensure you fit their criteria.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I always get a reply shouldn't I?

over a year ago

" I always get a reply shouldn't I? "

we not talking about text messages from your mum

over a year ago

The other website run by whoever does this had an automatic no thanks button. I always think if a message is thoughtful enough, with respect and information a "no thanks" goes a long way. But I understand if a 1 liner message is all that's been sent. There's no point "no thanking" them because you've got nothing to thank for!!

over a year ago

" I always get a reply shouldn't I?

we not talking about text messages from your mum "

Ha if my mum could text i would be shocked! She is a tecnophobe.

over a year ago

if ive said it once ive said it a million times, the only reason i dont reply to guys im not interested in is'nt because of the amount of mail i get or because its not well written its simply because i got fed up with the amount of guys who sent me abusive mail to a simple no thanks, so i stopped sending thanks but no thanks messages

its a tough world lol

over a year ago

"if ive said it once ive said it a million times, the only reason i dont reply to guys im not interested in is'nt because of the amount of mail i get or because its not well written its simply because i got fed up with the amount of guys who sent me abusive mail to a simple no thanks, so i stopped sending thanks but no thanks messages

its a tough world lol"

Fair point. Be nice to have that problem myself!!

over a year ago

"if ive said it once ive said it a million times, the only reason i dont reply to guys im not interested in is'nt because of the amount of mail i get or because its not well written its simply because i got fed up with the amount of guys who sent me abusive mail to a simple no thanks, so i stopped sending thanks but no thanks messages

its a tough world lol

Fair point. Be nice to have that problem myself!! "

what problem, the abuse of the option to not reply lol

over a year ago

I agree over the abusive messages - that's why I don't always send thanks but no thanks.

What makes me laugh is if they send you an abusive message they are usually so childish that they block you so you can't reply to them.... but that's blokes for you

over a year ago

"I agree over the abusive messages - that's why I don't always send thanks but no thanks.

What makes me laugh is if they send you an abusive message they are usually so childish that they block you so you can't reply to them.... but that's blokes for you "

It's never crossed my mind to send an abusive message to anyone but I suppose that has a lot to do with a persons mentality , sticks and stones and all that but if someone has told me they are not interested , I do block now , just saves me from messaging them again .

over a year ago

"I agree over the abusive messages - that's why I don't always send thanks but no thanks.

What makes me laugh is if they send you an abusive message they are usually so childish that they block you so you can't reply to them.... but that's blokes for you "

Completely daft isn't it. You'd think that by sending abuse it's going to either make someone change their mind and play to them, or that by abusing someone it's a case of making someone into something lesser than they were in order to move on...

just a case of hey ho, deep breath, and next message please!

Wolf

Post new Message to Thread