Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

channel 4 sex lines show

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

hi all just seen this program on channel 4 seems like a good way to make money and as we are living the bread line any body no where to send mrs naughty

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm loving watching it!! I'd love to do it, wonder where we can sign up?!!

By *els_BellsWoman
over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

I taped/sky plused it.

Have been told a number of times to do it, but always think if Im not enjoying it, or someone says something I dont like, could I keep my mouth shut?

over a year ago

for the cash im sure you could curm the mouth lol its a easy money spinner

over a year ago

caz does it part time she enjoys it.you get the odd weirdo but if they get to creepy you can get them bloked

over a year ago

just read your profile megan you could make a fortune as a misstress lol

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

was it just me or was the old lady really rubbish?? obviously fake, i thought the idea was to make it believable?

over a year ago

agree

over a year ago

I can't help but smile thinking about the guys who ring those lines watching the programme. I wonder how many are disillusioned after watching it. The paint brush incident in the magnolia paint pretending it was a soggy fanny was the pinnacle.

over a year ago

"just read your profile megan you could make a fortune as a misstress lol

"

Mmm really?! Thanks!

I loved the wet paint thing. She must be an actress... A bad one......!

The posh Leeds mistress one was cool.

over a year ago

well i was gobsmacked by the money they claimed to earn

when i did it i got at best 21p per minute and you don't get anything for the first 2 minutes i think it was so to make 500 in one day i think one of them claimed was rediculous i bloody wish

i gave it up as i was sitting around all day waiting for the phone to ring for a pittance

the only thing i can think of is if they have their own premium line rather than working for a company but even then i can't see how they managed it to be perfectly honest

over a year ago

"I can't help but smile thinking about the guys who ring those lines watching the programme. I wonder how many are disillusioned after watching it. The paint brush incident in the magnolia paint pretending it was a soggy fanny was the pinnacle. "
yes lol hear how wet i am as she dipped her brush in the paint lol,it was Tesco's budget paint too, the poor guy's paying a fortune and he didnt even get DULUX lol

over a year ago

I looked at this last night ... and was thinking thay played there part well . lol and if its helping them to pay bills why not .And its a win win ... thay both get somthing from this .

over a year ago

"I can't help but smile thinking about the guys who ring those lines watching the programme. I wonder how many are disillusioned after watching it. The paint brush incident in the magnolia paint pretending it was a soggy fanny was the pinnacle. "

absolute quality that paintbrush bit!! was pissin myself laughin at that!!

i liked the posh bird, she was good her, walking down the street chattin away, an when she stood by the canal tellin the fella to hit his bollocks while there were all kinds walkin past!!

over a year ago

"I can't help but smile thinking about the guys who ring those lines watching the programme. I wonder how many are disillusioned after watching it. The paint brush incident in the magnolia paint pretending it was a soggy fanny was the pinnacle.

i liked the posh bird, she was good her, walking down the street chattin away, an when she stood by the canal tellin the fella to hit his bollocks while there were all kinds walkin past!!"

sure was i loved it , lol and good for her as long as no kids around .. she was playing her dom role well thats what he was getting off on .... i loved the white rabbit , lol

over a year ago

"I can't help but smile thinking about the guys who ring those lines watching the programme. I wonder how many are disillusioned after watching it. The paint brush incident in the magnolia paint pretending it was a soggy fanny was the pinnacle.

i liked the posh bird, she was good her, walking down the street chattin away, an when she stood by the canal tellin the fella to hit his bollocks while there were all kinds walkin past!!sure was i loved it , lol and good for her as long as no kids around .. she was playing her dom role well thats what he was getting off on .... i loved the white rabbit , lol "

she done well with her 'chains' and 'nipple clamps' too, the things they think of for props!!! cant say i'll ever be able to look at a tin of tesco budget magnolia the same ever again tho

over a year ago

i liked the posh bird, she was good her, walking down the street chattin away, an when she stood by the canal tellin the fella to hit his bollocks while there were all kinds walkin past!!sure was i loved it , lol and good for her as long as no kids around .. she was playing her dom role well thats what he was getting off on .... i loved the white rabbit , lol

she done well with her 'chains' and 'nipple clamps' too, the things they think of for props!!! cant say i'll ever be able to look at a tin of tesco budget magnolia the same ever again tho "

she was having fun and doing her job if thay felt putting in some props help just made me smile . i have done this for free with men from sites i would play the games see what made them cum loads . lol wet dildos work them hereing that over the phone , just made good for- play at times ... could i do it for a job yes if i needed the money .

By *ellhatterMan
over a year ago

slough

premium rate rubbish lol.

over a year ago

"premium rate rubbish lol. "
no it full fill a need ... if some could not let of steam like that could end up doing other things ..

over a year ago

Is there scope for guys to do it? Gay or straight?

Afterall, it's only a phone call.

over a year ago

"Is there scope for guys to do it? Gay or straight?

Afterall, it's only a phone call."

myself i think there is some woman work in high powred jobs get no time to even go on sites find it for free .. and would like to be in control i am sure .

By *urreyfun2008Man
over a year ago

East Grinstead

The money is better if they are also doing the premium rate MMS for photo's etc.

For those that excel/enjoy at being on cam, that can be a money spinner as in £100's a night. Not on TV but the paid for chat rooms, only a few decent ones.

Takes a strong constitution to do any of it, and seems a common way to pay uni tuition fees these days.

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"premium rate rubbish lol. no it full fill a need ... if some could not let of steam like that could end up doing other things .. "
like what?

By *ittle miss cock suckerWoman
over a year ago

Blackpool

i did chat lines for a bit not as easy to make money as they say it is

over a year ago

"The money is better if they are also doing the premium rate MMS for photo's etc.

For those that excel/enjoy at being on cam, that can be a money spinner as in £100's a night. Not on TV but the paid for chat rooms, only a few decent ones.

Takes a strong constitution to do any of it, and seems a common way to pay uni tuition fees these days."

see now the cam work is just annoying, you have to be all dolled up and dressed yet when the guy enters chat with you all they want is for you to get naked straight away, so you take ya time being all sensual like and to make sure you get more dosh out of them but once ya naked they shoot within a few mins and you have to get all dressed again ready for the next guy, you can't stay naked as its the companies rules for you to be dressed up, its very tedious and you get no where near £100 a night if ya did i'd still be doing it trust me

By *ittle miss cock suckerWoman
over a year ago

Blackpool

just watch 5 mins of the program and wot aload of shhh...t if u can make that much money in a hour i would still be workin on the line u get paid upto £10.50 a hour and thats only if the man stayes on the phone that long as for calls on the mobile it only girls that set up there own line that use them

tv is startin to look like a news paper full of made up rubbish ...

Post new Message to Thread