Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Can someone direct me

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

To the place where I can go for a really really good scream!!!! Feel free to use this post to have your own really good scream

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

When you find it ring me and we can do it together

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

some say I have been a screamer for years, I prefer mildy camp.

scream away.......

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Go into the bathroom its great in there.Make all the noise you want.

over a year ago

"When you find it ring me and we can do it together "

PM me your number darlin - new phone lost numbers - something else to fecking scream about

over a year ago

"some say I have been a screamer for years, I prefer mildy camp.

scream away......."

You're sticking with "mildly" ????

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

I'm sure people think I've got tourettes again ..

The best thing thats happened to me today was the dentists.. can I join you when you've found it..

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"some say I have been a screamer for years, I prefer mildy camp.

scream away.......

You're sticking with "mildly" ???? "

yes....... by the skin of my teeth

By *ellhatterMan
over a year ago

slough

picture paints a 1000 words

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"picture paints a 1000 words"

over a year ago

I'm going back to the beach to walk the dog later ........ I can have a scream and shout there.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"I'm going back to the beach to walk the dog later ........ I can have a scream and shout there. "

in the dark... be careful

over a year ago

"I'm going back to the beach to walk the dog later ........ I can have a scream and shout there.

"

Thanks, I will. I have a wind up torch I keep in my pocket and I'll go the opposite way from the coastal path. xx

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"I'm going back to the beach to walk the dog later ........ I can have a scream and shout there.

Thanks, I will. I have a wind up torch I keep in my pocket and I'll go the opposite way from the coastal path. xx"

fuck you are braver than me... the slightest noise and my dogs would be scooping up my poop...

over a year ago

Thanks, I will. I have a wind up torch I keep in my pocket and I'll go the opposite way from the coastal path. xx

fuck you are braver than me... the slightest noise and my dogs would be scooping up my poop..."

over a year ago

fuck you are braver than me... the slightest noise and my dogs would be scooping up my poop...

"

+1

over a year ago

fuck you are braver than me... the slightest noise and my dogs would be scooping up my poop..."

You say that and still 'mildly'

Yeah right

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

You say that and still 'mildly'

Yeah right "

Good point, well made

over a year ago

Its just a small suggestion but I used to go for a short drive somewhere, and put my music on and sing to it at the top of my lungs....

In my case linkin park- 'paper cut' or 'somewhere I belong' used to do the job quite nicely... but I am sure you can come up with your own preferences xx

over a year ago

My problem is my daughter keeps asking me whats wrong and Ive invented paper cuts and feeling sad about whats on the news to explain why I look like Im going to blub imminently

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple
over a year ago

Lisburn

scream away

over a year ago

Can I do it into your bosom to muffle the sound?!

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple
over a year ago

Lisburn

"Can I do it into your bosom to muffle the sound?! "

certainly, one bossom readily avaliable

over a year ago

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!

AND BREATH

Well you did sat feel free to have a good scream didnt you.

Thats the thing with this Everest cyber window. Close it and you cant here a thing hey haha

over a year ago

"Can I do it into your bosom to muffle the sound?!

certainly, one bossom readily avaliable "

May need to have a squeeze of your bum too - just to make me feel better of course x

over a year ago

Had a brisk walk with the dog,stared at the sea and I feel better now.

Problem is my mum lost her best friend early this morning, she will be lost without her.

This is the friend she would visit every Saturday and they'd hop a bus together and just go wherever it took them.

They only celebrated her birthday on Friday.

I am afraid I crumpled a little bit, but I feel I can be there to support my mum now.

A friend of mine who looks on her as an adoptive mum is coming tomorrow and bringing her flowers so we will both go to visit her and show support. xxx

By *ellhatterMan
over a year ago

slough

oh dear, sorry to hear that. rip.

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

"Had a brisk walk with the dog,stared at the sea and I feel better now.

Problem is my mum lost her best friend early this morning, she will be lost without her.

This is the friend she would visit every Saturday and they'd hop a bus together and just go wherever it took them.

I am afraid I crumpled a little bit, but I feel I can be there to support my mum now.

A friend of mine who looks on her as an adoptive mum is coming tomorrow and bringing her flowers so we will both go to visit her and show support. xxx"

Aw hun, give your Mum an extra big hug and one from me

over a year ago

A friend of mine who looks on her as an adoptive mum is coming tomorrow and bringing her flowers so we will both go to visit her and show support. xxx

Aw hun, give your Mum an extra big hug and one from me"

Thank you and I shall, she's a lovely lovely lady my mum and has adopted a couple of my friends she knows have lost their mums, she loves them popping in for a cuppa with me and always makes sure they leave her house with big mum type hugs. xxx

over a year ago

"oh dear, sorry to hear that. rip. "

Thank you, fortunately her friend was a regular church goer and had her faith to keep her strong, as far as she was concerned she was going home to God. RIP indeed. xx

over a year ago

Aw hun, give your Mum an extra big hug and one from me

Thank you and I shall, she's a lovely lovely lady my mum and has adopted a couple of my friends she knows have lost their mums, she loves them popping in for a cuppa with me and always makes sure they leave her house with big mum type hugs. xxx"

xx

By *ellhatterMan
over a year ago

slough

"oh dear, sorry to hear that. rip.

Thank you, fortunately her friend was a regular church goer and had her faith to keep her strong, as far as she was concerned she was going home to God. RIP indeed. xx"

well at least that's something -- and a big something. not religious myself but she's in a better place now :angels:

over a year ago

A friend of mine who looks on her as an adoptive mum is coming tomorrow and bringing her flowers so we will both go to visit her and show support. xxx"

Sad to hear this as Laines mum is an amazing lady. I never leave without crying with laughter at some of her jokes and stories..a character indeed. Hopefully visiting with some nice flowers will go a small way to letting her know that we're thinking of her.

Post new Message to Thread