Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

It happened again...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So friday was my mates birthday and as usual we started drinking at my flat around 12 in the afternoon

After plenty of drink I got caught checking my FAB page and a couple of my mates decide it would be cool to browse the ladies and message a couple that they thought were hot.

I am extremely sorry to anyone that i annoyed by messaging them! Very sorry indeed!

x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *elsh_lass74Woman
over a year ago

South Wales

Will you ever learn!!!!!! lol

over a year ago

"Will you ever learn!!!!!! lol "

I know! Think I was brave admitting to it again after the abuse i got last time by people in the forum!

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

3 strikes and you are out Nawty!!!

over a year ago

"3 strikes and you are out Nawty!!! "

I know. Tut tut x

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

"3 strikes and you are out Nawty!!!

I know. Tut tut x"

Actually, come to think of it that IS the 3rd time..... remember your own birthday???

By *ellhatterMan
over a year ago

slough

fat fingers

over a year ago

"3 strikes and you are out Nawty!!!

I know. Tut tut x

Actually, come to think of it that IS the 3rd time..... remember your own birthday??? "

Yeah, poor show from me! Remind me to lock away the laptop next time im d*unk x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

In the end its solely up to you isn't it.

You only damage your own chances of being taken seriously and credited with maturity if you behave like a kid with the attitude of 'here lads, let's look at some pussy pics and get her to talk dirty to us for a laugh' attitude.

You aren't showing discretion or maturity, its up to you, get on with it I say.

over a year ago

"In the end its solely up to you isn't it.

You only damage your own chances of being taken seriously and credited with maturity if you behave like a kid with the attitude of 'here lads, let's look at some pussy pics and get her to talk dirty to us for a laugh' attitude.

You aren't showing discretion or maturity, its up to you, get on with it I say. "

Nah, wasn't like that really!

I basically got badly influenced into letting them browse in the search area. No one expected any chat back, they purely paid a couple of compliments to people. That is all!

over a year ago

over a year ago

I don't live near a farm but I can smell something like one

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Great status update though.

Maybe youve answered your own question?

By *ensual temptressWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

the word indescreet comes to mind im afraid ! as said youll only ruin your own chances on here with allowing your mates on your account . you dont get second chance to make a first impression.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

Maybe next time you start drinking with mates there, stay off Fabswingers.

Discretion is key in this game and if you are not adult enough to ensure that the people who have entrusted you with access to their private pics through FRIENDSHIP, can rely on you treating that with respect.

This game may not be for you.

over a year ago

"I don't live near a farm but I can smell something like one "

over a year ago

People use this site for lots of different reasons.

There are guys who use this site who mistakenly think, prior to joining and within the first couple of weeks on here, that there is an abundance of free pussy on here, all waiting for them, no questions asked and certainly not picky, they believe they will be in for a shagfest time, fucked to high heaven until exhausted.

Sadly this will always remain the fantasy because its harder to get a meet on here than it probably is on a saturday night down your local.

The majority of women want a man too, not an immature kid who can't wait to show off to his mates. I'd have more sympathy if it was a one off, but this is the 3rd time isn't it.

If you cannot respect the women you are messaging, and are basically taking the piss out of them, showing their private pics they may have entrusted to you, to your d*unken group of mates, then shame on you and quite frankly grow up. Swinging is not a kids game

By *araidWoman
over a year ago

the west (ish)

[Removed by poster at 12/03/12 15:13:41]

By *araidWoman
over a year ago

the west (ish)

+2

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"So friday was my mates birthday and as usual we started drinking at my flat around 12 in the afternoon

After plenty of drink I got caught checking my FAB page and a couple of my mates decide it would be cool to browse the ladies and message a couple that they thought were hot.

I am extremely sorry to anyone that i annoyed by messaging them! Very sorry indeed!

x"

I think you need to be very careful of letting people can use your profile. If those people send mails that are abusive you could well find yourself chucked off the site.

I also on a personal level think that you are not using discretion, which would put a lot of people off.

Maybe advise your friends to get their own profile as I am not sure how Admin would take you letting people use yours.

By *uslaffMan
over a year ago

manchester

Its a stable you can smell,its where all the 'high horses' are kept.

over a year ago

Hence why I am on here apologising! I appreciate the last comment about people on their high horses though!

over a year ago

Southampton

"I don't live near a farm but I can smell something like one

Its a stable you can smell,its where all the 'high horses' are kept."

hardley call it high horse .we are only getting ops side here. even if we give benifit of the doubt ,to be caught on here once and allow mates to then browse using your profile is maybe unlucky and a mistake but twice and three times ...!!! come on !! he even said he himself he got powering for it ! doing something unwise once is an error and mistake , if you repeat the same mistake over and over then im afraid its no longer a mistake is it! he made contious choice to go on fab yet again when d*unk and in company of mates knowing FULL WELL what happened before !HE made the choice to go on line at that time ,then when caught HE made the choice to let is mates go on his profile AGAIN. if he truely was sorry for it happening the first time it wouldnt be happening yet again. the op may well find it easiest to use the old faithfull excuse of "the drink" but it is just that an excuse ! do you think hed be on here apologising as he had too much to drink and his mum caught him on the site and talked him into letting her mail some ppl pmsl??? of course not !!! im sure hed fight the urge to come on line no problem!

over a year ago

Well unfortunately I can't turn back time and make sure they don't look on here but I will sure as hell make sure it never happens again!

over a year ago

Southampton

surely that should of been the case after the first time op. after the 3rd time the words seem nothing more then a very empty platitude .

over a year ago

"surely that should of been the case after the first time op. after the 3rd time the words seem nothing more then a very empty platitude . "

Nah you are right! I can see why people wouldn't trust my word but that's for me to earn the trust again... Never easy! Only myself to blame!

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

Let's face it....time to get real here, your 'friends' never happened across the site accidentally, they never accidentally signed themselves onto the site as you....You should take full responsibility for your actions, if this is the second time it has happened maybe it is time for site Admin to take a good look at your continuing membership of the site if you can't act like an adult on what is an adult site after all.

Spare me the 'High horses' claptrap before anyone jumps on it....I like most other members of the site would NEVER show off the site to my friends after a few drinks....it is very juvenile.

over a year ago

"Let's face it....time to get real here, your 'friends' never happened across the site accidentally, they never accidentally signed themselves onto the site as you....You should take full responsibility for your actions, if this is the second time it has happened maybe it is time for site Admin to take a good look at your continuing membership of the site if you can't act like an adult on what is an adult site after all.

Spare me the 'High horses' claptrap before anyone jumps on it....I like most other members of the site would NEVER show off the site to my friends after a few drinks....it is very juvenile."

I am taking full responsibility for my actions!

I agree it wasn't the right thing to do but i know for a fact that ladies on here have shown my page to their friends... because they have told me!

over a year ago

Southampton

sorry op but what has what other ppl do got to do with what you did ? people have said your behaviour was junenile now that excuse "but ladies have showen their mates my pics " really not showing you in different light to that either im afraid !

over a year ago

"sorry op but what has what other ppl do got to do with what you did ? people have said your behaviour was junenile now that excuse "but ladies have showen their mates my pics " really not showing you in different light to that either im afraid !"

No no, I am not by any means saying that it makes it fine... I was saying it because the other lady made a comment saying i should be kicked off the site because of it. I was saying that if you booted me then i think there are plenty of people who would need booted as well.

I am not making excuses for my actions! I know I was in the wrong!

over a year ago

+3

over a year ago

I'd of left it n not bothered apologising my mates frape my Facebook n twitter when were d*unk guess were very childish ourselves then

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

"I'd of left it n not bothered apologising my mates frape my Facebook n twitter when were d*unk guess were very childish ourselves then "

Facebook and Twitter are hardly swingers sites though are they?

Do your friends send messages to others using your accounts that people might find offensive?.....do you ever feel the need to apologise.....twice?

over a year ago

D*unk fingers type daft thoughts. Worth remembering.

By *ellhatterMan
over a year ago

slough

it happened one night lol.

over a year ago

"I don't live near a farm but I can smell something like one

Its a stable you can smell,its where all the 'high horses' are kept."

Maybe you can show me yours then

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple
over a year ago

Lisburn

Sorry OP but im with the majority here, once is a mistake 2/3 times is deliberate.

As for facebook and twitter, I am a member of FB to keep in touch with family and friends that live in England. Its one thing to be Frapped or whatever its called on facebook, but on a swingers site, it would/should never happen!

over a year ago

If this is how you respect the site and swingers by letting your mates loose on your account, then what would happen if you met someone from here and you had taken photos of what you got up to?

Trust and respect is the hardest thing to earn and the easiest thing to lose.

By *ENGUYMan
over a year ago

Hull

Whilst the OP seems contrite and apologetic over what has occurred, could he _iew things from a different perspective?

There are times when Single guys post on the Forums that they aren't getting responses. Equally, it is well known that often, Single Guys, have a difficult enough time trying to get somewhere on this site (other sites are available too!).

And then along comes the OP and his apology! It hardly helps the image of the Single Guy, does it?

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Are you SURE it was a friends birthday and THEY did the messaging?

Isn't it more likely that you were alone and d*unk and made up the friends to cover your embarrasing messages ?

over a year ago

"D*unk fingers type daft thoughts. Worth remembering. "

Drinks in = wits out.

over a year ago

"D*unk fingers type daft thoughts. Worth remembering.

Drinks in = wits out."

Really needs to stop drinking an an empty head

over a year ago

"

Are you SURE it was a friends birthday and THEY did the messaging?

Isn't it more likely that you were alone and d*unk and made up the friends to cover your embarrasing messages ? "

The messages werent embarrassing! They purely complimented the lady... nothing crude or rude

Post new Message to Thread