Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Anyone in Biiirmingham?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

familiar with the birmingham bus/coach station? its in Digbeth right?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

yes.

over a year ago

isit easy to get a cab around there?

By *ove bi guysWoman
over a year ago

Birmingham

there is a black cab rank just outside on the side street by the Dubliners pub

over a year ago

"there is a black cab rank just outside on the side street by the Dubliners pub"

thanks so its close to the station then? ive never been there before and have a tendency to get lost

By *illbillMan
over a year ago

dublin

"there is a black cab rank just outside on the side street by the Dubliners pub"

its been 20 years ago since i was in b,ham..cant believe that pub is still there...

over a year ago

"there is a black cab rank just outside on the side street by the Dubliners pub

thanks so its close to the station then? ive never been there before and have a tendency to get lost "

you could walk to new street statiin in 5 minutes. And it is a straight road so no chance of getting losr

By *ove bi guysWoman
over a year ago

Birmingham

its been 20 years ago since i was in b,ham..cant believe that pub is still there..."

well a few years ago there was a fire that gutted the place but there is no moving paddy - he loves his landmark pub

By *illbillMan
over a year ago

dublin

its been 20 years ago since i was in b,ham..cant believe that pub is still there...

well a few years ago there was a fire that gutted the place but there is no moving paddy - he loves his landmark pub"

ha...if memory serves the lounge was called the northsider

over a year ago

horrible pub. it wil always be the barrel organ to me!

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"horrible pub. it wil always be the barrel organ to me!"
its what ya make it..as are most pubs...go for the craic on paddys day and the atmosphere is great

over a year ago

is there anywhere i can get some grub around there aswell

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"is there anywhere i can get some grub around there aswell "
yes lots of places....i will pm you xx

By *ove bi guysWoman
over a year ago

Birmingham

The Connaught bar at the Irish Centre about 5 min walk from coach station do food. I had Sunday lunch there last week and it was great.

The Dubliner would have been bursting a the seems yesterday with parade day and next sat will be good too

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"The Connaught bar at the Irish Centre about 5 min walk from coach station do food. I had Sunday lunch there last week and it was great.

The Dubliner would have been bursting a the seems yesterday with parade day and next sat will be good too "

Il be up there

By *ove bi guysWoman
over a year ago

Birmingham

"The Connaught bar at the Irish Centre about 5 min walk from coach station do food. I had Sunday lunch there last week and it was great.

The Dubliner would have been bursting a the seems yesterday with parade day and next sat will be good too Il be up there "

Well I have a route planned for Sat ... my own mini parade (pub crawl) lol

Irish Centre from food and rugby, the forge after, followed by the old crown and ending in clearys lol ... phew ! tired thinking about it lol

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

The Dubliner would have been bursting a the seems yesterday with parade day and next sat will be good too Il be up there

Irish Centre from food and rugby, the forge after, followed by the old crown and ending in clearys lol ... phew ! tired thinking about it lol"

Il be in hennesseys

By *ove bi guysWoman
over a year ago

Birmingham

The Dubliner would have been bursting a the seems yesterday with parade day and next sat will be good too Il be up there

Irish Centre from food and rugby, the forge after, followed by the old crown and ending in clearys lol ... phew ! tired thinking about it lolIl be in hennesseys "

I'll be there Friday, warm up session ... after the gold cup there is a band on so hopefully a nice evening

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Irish Centre from food and rugby, the forge after, followed by the old crown and ending in clearys lol ... phew ! tired thinking about it lolIl be in hennesseys

I'll be there Friday, warm up session ... after the gold cup there is a band on so hopefully a nice evening"

its always a good crowd in there

Post new Message to Thread