Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Would it make a difference

Jump to newest

By *empnbunk OP   Couple
over a year ago

south coast

If swinging was 100% acceptable in todays society and everyone was doing it openly would it still have the same appeal to you or is the fact its not make u enjoy it more knowing your doing something "naughty"

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
Forum Mod

over a year ago

I like the "naughty" element

over a year ago

I dont particularly wanna bump into my relatives at swinger parties tho....

over a year ago

naaaaa just be more choice, but imagine those clandestine "partner n you alone" meets.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

make no difference, we are not monogamous,dont consider it naughty,its just the way we are.

By *empnbunk OP   Couple
over a year ago

south coast

"I like the "naughty" element "

+1

over a year ago

To be honest i dont think swinging is really as taboo as people think it is now days, i mean look at the amount of people who use these sites, go to clubs on a weekly basis, and i think even more would me at it if they only had the balls to make that first move

By *irty_bhamMan
over a year ago

birmingham

"To be honest i dont think swinging is really as taboo as people think it is now days, i mean look at the amount of people who use these sites, go to clubs on a weekly basis, and i think even more would me at it if they only had the balls to make that first move"

yeh but how many are open about it ?

i myself, although i'm pretty open about it do still try to hide it from certain people.

if we lived in an open and accepting society then nothing would be a problem but alas we don't so some things are better not said in certain circle unfotunately

over a year ago

"I dont particularly wanna bump into my relatives at swinger parties tho...."

Who's to say they'd be into swinging just because it was no longer taboo

By *ellhatterMan
over a year ago

slough

better behind closed doors

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"If swinging was 100% acceptable in todays society and everyone was doing it openly would it still have the same appeal to you or is the fact its not make u enjoy it more knowing your doing something "naughty" "

I think the 'naughty' element is useful.... as well as being a bit of a buzz.

If swinging became generally accepted, I think there is a danger of more couples who are not suited to sharing giving it a go....... likely because one partner wants to try it and the other goes along with it somewhat less enthusiastically, because they no longer have the arguement of 'it's wrong'. I know this happens already, I just think it would happen more.

By *empnbunk OP   Couple
over a year ago

south coast

Personally I think it would lose the appeal as the buzz of being naughty and living a secret life is all part of the turn on

over a year ago

The naughty side is nice but i would be nice to ditch the press digging for stories and bigots who judge things they don't understand.

Post new Message to Thread