Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

sexy underwear for men

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I just cant imagine any woman finding it sexy?

Obviously there is the usual tight boxers but I'm talking about frilly, patterned, thong, peephole type stuff

any ladies care to prove me wrong?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

what you got then?

over a year ago

Well now you mention it....im buying and selling mens underwear,aswell as.bein a ann summers rep..infact it was that that spurred me to get into mens underwear...pardon the pun....men dont have a great deal of choice and i personally like to see a nice undergarment....lol...so ive searched the world wide web and my OH knicker drawer and between us we are selling mens sexy undies,something different to the tight boxer look.

I much prefer to see a sexy pair of undies and my OH as quite the collection....

over a year ago

I can't see the problem in guys wanting to wear different types of undies, but I do draw the line at frilly ones

over a year ago

"I can't see the problem in guys wanting to wear different types of undies, but I do draw the line at frilly ones "

For now....

over a year ago

"I just cant imagine any woman finding it sexy?

Obviously there is the usual tight boxers but I'm talking about frilly, patterned, thong, peephole type stuff

any ladies care to prove me wrong?"

oi! c'mon spill ................

By *ara JTV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol East

I've met one or two guys who were wearing a male thong. It works if they have the body; looks gruesome if they don't.

over a year ago

"

I've met one or two guys who were wearing a male thong. It works if they have the body; looks gruesome if they don't."

I have always thought that people should dress appropriately to their build / body shape - and that does extend to underwear !

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

haha thats probably why i wouldnt feel comfortable in anything too fancy, need to work on my abs!

over a year ago

I can just imagine a bloke wearing crotchless pants with his bollocks dangling like space hoppers

yeah, sexy as fuck

over a year ago

"I can just imagine a bloke wearing crotchless pants with his bollocks dangling like space hoppers

yeah, sexy as fuck "

mind you, the last time we went to Chams there was a woman sitting in the bar area, wearing a thong, and she was displaying two pounds of piss flaps either side of her gussett

over a year ago

"I can just imagine a bloke wearing crotchless pants with his bollocks dangling like space hoppers

yeah, sexy as fuck

mind you, the last time we went to Chams there was a woman sitting in the bar area, wearing a thong, and she was displaying two pounds of piss flaps either side of her gussett

"

Oh Jack, take me now!!!

Such a romantic turn of phrase you have!!!

over a year ago

yeah, sexy as fuck

Oh Jack, take me now!!!

Such a romantic turn of phrase you have!!!

"

It's a talent I got from me Dad, but that's for another thread

Post new Message to Thread