Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

What Do woman want?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So what do thay want ?? Was reading that woman been programmed to think the same over years , Do you think thats true and what do woman want in relationships.? Friendship, belonging to a group,Status, ect Basically social things ..we are all sexual beings men and woman alike. woman need to be social in a completely differnt way to men . Woman seek out satisfying social environments . Did make me think is this why i am here.... Belonging to a group it feeds my needs .

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

on here?

I think

some: just good NSA sex

some: a partner

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

I came here ti satisfy my libido. I'm not a relationship person (or wasn't, but that's a whole other thread...). The forum and the social side are an unexpected bonus!

over a year ago

"on here?

I think

some: a partner"

yes veiw i think thats right for some its just that xx

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"on here?

I think

some: a partner"

some for attention that is/may be lacking at home.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm here for the sex, fun and the banter. Whilst the site gives me a great deal of fun and some nice social satisfaction, I have a well established group of friends and a large family that satisfy me emotionally

over a year ago

I've been on the BDSM scene for a few years now, and that side of things has been great but I never really enjoyed the sex side of it so stuck mostly to other 'play' also the guys I did have sex with regularly got so 'clingy' it really did my head in

Anyhoo, on two different ocassions at me fave club, I had some bloody great sex with two different Swinger guys I met

... I thought 'Ey-Up, these swinging types know their stuff! lol!

So I'm here now for hopefully some more 'good sex' without the hassle and for the other stuff I go to the Kink clubs.

over a year ago

oh... and the forums have turned out to be great fun too

xx

over a year ago

"on here?

I think

some for attention that is/may be lacking at home."

yes maybe just diffrent things to be social like companionship and friendship.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"on here?

I think

some for attention that is/may be lacking at home. yes maybe just diffrent things to be social like companionship and friendship."

for sure

I have seen lovely friendships forged between ladies on here, it is nice to see. Sadly some exploitative ones also, but hey... it reflects life.

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

"So what do thay want ?? Was reading that woman been programmed to think the same over years , Do you think thats true and what do woman want in relationships.? Friendship, belonging to a group,Status, ect Basically social things ..we are all sexual beings men and woman alike. woman need to be social in a completely differnt way to men . Woman seek out satisfying social environments . Did make me think is this why i am here.... Belonging to a group it feeds my needs . "

This is one of the biggest conundrums known to mankind - if you find the answer please share it!

over a year ago

"So what do thay want ?? Was reading that woman been programmed to think the same over years , Do you think thats true and what do woman want in relationships.? Friendship, belonging to a group,Status, ect Basically social things ..we are all sexual beings men and woman alike. woman need to be social in a completely differnt way to men . Woman seek out satisfying social environments . Did make me think is this why i am here.... Belonging to a group it feeds my needs . "

Think the same as who? Other women?

As for relationships.. it depends on what you mean by relationship? As an animal, if you like, we are social, as we group together, which is fortunate when you think how many of us there are- be pretty difficult for us to all be loners, really.

At the moment, I want a bacon sarnie, preferably delivered to me in bed

over a year ago

"So what do thay want ?? Was reading that woman been programmed to think the same over years , Do you think thats true and what do woman want in relationships.? Friendship, belonging to a group,Status, ect Basically social things ..we are all sexual beings men and woman alike. woman need to be social in a completely differnt way to men . Woman seek out satisfying social environments . Did make me think is this why i am here.... Belonging to a group it feeds my needs .

As for relationships.. it depends on what you mean by relationship? As an animal, if you like, we are social, as we group together, which is fortunate when you think how many of us there are- be pretty difficult for us to all be loners, really.

At the moment, I want a bacon sarnie, preferably delivered to me in bed "

see i just had a egg one in bed and dripped all over me , xxxxx

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

"So what do thay want ?? Was reading that woman been programmed to think the same over years , Do you think thats true and what do woman want in relationships.? Friendship, belonging to a group,Status, ect Basically social things ..we are all sexual beings men and woman alike. woman need to be social in a completely differnt way to men . Woman seek out satisfying social environments . Did make me think is this why i am here.... Belonging to a group it feeds my needs .

At the moment, I want a bacon sarnie, preferably delivered to me in bed see i just had a egg one in bed and dripped all over me , xxxxx "

I've seen your boobies and you could never call them 'fried eggs'!

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

Now I'm thinking about fried egg sarnies... God I'm suggestable!

over a year ago

At the moment, I want a bacon sarnie, preferably delivered to me in bed see i just had a egg one in bed and dripped all over me , xxxxx

I've seen your boobies and you could never call them 'fried eggs'! "

just still in bed and soft egg sanie delivered and i am looking on here ... did not help dripped all over my chest have my whipes handy , lol

over a year ago

Been married for a long, long time & we used to swing in the beginning, since returning to it a year ago we've thought a lot about why we do this. It gives us a common interest, brings us lots of great sex & we've made some lovely friends. Certainly improved our relationship at a time when it had become stale & we're now at a point where we like to play alone on occasion.

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

At the moment, I want a bacon sarnie, preferably delivered to me in bed see i just had a egg one in bed and dripped all over me , xxxxx

I've seen your boobies and you could never call them 'fried eggs'! just still in bed and soft egg sanie delivered and i am looking on here ... did not help dripped all over my chest have my whipes handy , lol "

did John help you out?

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

I get irate enough when men say' Doh what is it women want?' as if women are all one single homogenous group that think , move and need in the same way. I'm gobsmacked when a woman asks it.

We might share being able to give birth, having vaginas and boobs but it doesn't necessarily follow that we all want children ,sex and a boob job.

Needs are so different to wants. Wants are immensely diverse.

I loathe being judged as a woman/female.

I'm me, with all my particular wants and needs as is ANY other woman on here.

x Gran x

P.S. Thank Fook that I know men are all individuals. I know what im looking for on here and it isn't any old Dick it's a particular type of Tom and occasionally a dollop of Harry x

over a year ago

she wants my cock...ive no issue with it

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

P.S. Joe yes, your basic non thinking woman is programmed but so are your basic non thinking males.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"she wants my cock...ive no issue with it"

Do you mean me? Hang on while I see if you have a pic of it up.

I mean up on your profile not up up ....

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Well I got very excited at your bell end then .. but when my eyes finally focussed i was looking at some woman's titty fah lahs........

Not a cock in site x

over a year ago

"Well I got very excited at your bell end then .. but when my eyes finally focussed i was looking at some woman's titty fah lahs........

Not a cock in site x "

cock site...beggars belief!!!

over a year ago

"P.S. Joe yes, your basic non thinking woman is programmed but so are your basic non thinking males. "
gran well i like coming here mixing with you people ... makes me smile . I know we are not the same but i think some needs are .. x

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Well I got very excited at your bell end then .. but when my eyes finally focussed i was looking at some woman's titty fah lahs........

Not a cock in site x

cock site...beggars belief!!!"

I just had a p.m and got blinded in one eye !

I'd have a closer look but im all out of crampons n rope......

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"P.S. Joe yes, your basic non thinking woman is programmed but so are your basic non thinking males. gran well i like coming here mixing with you people ... makes me smile . I know we are not the same but i think some needs are .. x"

'you people ' ? Only you Jo xxxx mouth of an innocent xx

over a year ago

"P.S. Joe yes, your basic non thinking woman is programmed but so are your basic non thinking males. gran well i like coming here mixing with you people ... makes me smile . I know we are not the same but i think some needs are .. x

'you people ' ? Only you Jo xxxx mouth of an innocent xx "

i'd do that innocent mouth

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Jo ... Have you ever come eye to eye with Nessie ?

over a year ago

"Jo ... Have you ever come eye to eye with Nessie ?"

I wish

over a year ago

"So what do thay want ?? "

Stupid question...............

over a year ago

"So what do thay want ??

Stupid question............... "

how dare u question my cock

over a year ago

"Jo ... Have you ever come eye to eye with Nessie ?"
gran well i look at things in new ways when you open my eyes at times here xxx and i know we cant see eye to eye 100% but i am open to new things xx

over a year ago

A new ironing board and longer chain from the kitchen sink to allow them more freedom to move around the house. Well around the kitchen anyhow as that kettle wont switch its self on will it hey!

2sugars please luv theres a good girl xxxxxx

By *eavenNhellCouple
over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

"A new ironing board and longer chain from the kitchen sink to allow them more freedom to move around the house. Well around the kitchen anyhow as that kettle wont switch its self on will it hey!

2sugars please luv theres a good girl xxxxxx"

and no you cnat have a watch theres aperfectley good clock on the oven

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Jo ... Have you ever come eye to eye with Nessie ? gran well i look at things in new ways when you open my eyes at times here xxx and i know we cant see eye to eye 100% but i am open to new things xx "

I meant Raisealaffs humongous cock Jo.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Anyone good at drawing diagrams ?

over a year ago

"A new ironing board and longer chain from the kitchen sink to allow them more freedom to move around the house. Well around the kitchen anyhow as that kettle wont switch its self on will it hey!

2sugars please luv theres a good girl xxxxxx"

And yes some woman love that i know , but not all .

over a year ago

"Jo ... Have you ever come eye to eye with Nessie ? gran well i look at things in new ways when you open my eyes at times here xxx and i know we cant see eye to eye 100% but i am open to new things xx

I meant Raisealaffs humongous cock Jo."

gran there i was my mind working over time , lol xx

over a year ago

"Jo ... Have you ever come eye to eye with Nessie ? gran well i look at things in new ways when you open my eyes at times here xxx and i know we cant see eye to eye 100% but i am open to new things xx "

Opens Games legs...mmmmmmmm nessified

over a year ago

"Jo ... Have you ever come eye to eye with Nessie ? gran well i look at things in new ways when you open my eyes at times here xxx and i know we cant see eye to eye 100% but i am open to new things xx

I meant Raisealaffs humongous cock Jo."

its photoshopped ffs lol x...just like all urban myths

over a year ago

I meant Raisealaffs humongous cock Jo. gran there i was my mind working over time , lol xx"

I fail to see where ur mind works anywhere Game...i like ur tits and face and legs tho

over a year ago

1. Calorie free wine, spirits, chocolate and pretty much any other type of food.

2. Men to have the following:-

- The sensitivity of a poet

- The rutting capability of a stag in heat

- A cock that is either very long or thick (or capable of being adjusted to both and ideally has a compartment for batteries and an attachment that sits over the top for clitoral stimulation)

- To know what the clitoris is, does and how to use it without requiring a detailed road map and years of tutelage.

- The empathy of Deanna Troi

- An ability to do menial house tasks and enjoy them without feeling they are performing one of the tasks of Hercules because they did the washing and ran the hoover round.

- To understand that 47 pairs of shoes is not an extravagance but a necessity

- Periods once a month, just so they 'know'.

- the ability to bear a child, or at least pass a bowling ball (again, just so they 'know')

- Not to wipe their dribbling cock on the curtains/bedsheets/discarded t-shirt/confused gerbil.

- To understand that a "nice picnic" is not necessarily a euphemism for "dogging session in the park".

over a year ago

Easy peasy this one ..... big cocks and bingo

over a year ago

"1. Calorie free wine, spirits, chocolate and pretty much any other type of food.

2. Men to have the following:-

- The sensitivity of a poet

- The rutting capability of a stag in heat

- A cock that is either very long or thick (or capable of being adjusted to both and ideally has a compartment for batteries and an attachment that sits over the top for clitoral stimulation)

- To know what the clitoris is, does and how to use it without requiring a detailed road map and years of tutelage.

- The empathy of Deanna Troi

- An ability to do menial house tasks and enjoy them without feeling they are performing one of the tasks of Hercules because they did the washing and ran the hoover round.

- To understand that 47 pairs of shoes is not an extravagance but a necessity

- Periods once a month, just so they 'know'.

- the ability to bear a child, or at least pass a bowling ball (again, just so they 'know')

- Not to wipe their dribbling cock on the curtains/bedsheets/discarded t-shirt/confused gerbil.

- To understand that a "nice picnic" is not necessarily a euphemism for "dogging session in the park".

"

wow yes you may have it spot on xx

Post new Message to Thread