Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

time wasters on fab

Jump to newest

By *ust4fun1968 OP   Man
over a year ago

Plympton

There has always been timewasters on fab but since I have been off this site and come back I have noticed there is a he'll of a lot of timewastets on fab I have people messaging me texting me sending pics saying they want to meet and def on but come the day of meet they disappear and you never hear from them again.If people don't want to meet why don't they just say instead of leading you on or is that how they get there kicks.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

well ive never come across a time waster in nearly four years.

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple
over a year ago

Lisburn

Never had timewaster here either

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

To be honest, I have not ever come across a timewaster on the site.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Me neither.

over a year ago

Well thats 45 seconds of my life i'll never get back

By *uby In StockingsTV/TS
over a year ago

Cheadle

I nearly met a time lord once, but he missed me by only a micro second, or so his text said anyhoo!!!!!

By *ensual temptressWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

if you are finding this a regular occurence then maybe wise to review your own screening process for potential meets.

if ppl make definate date and time and place plan with you and then no show then report to admin.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

"There has always been timewasters on fab but since I have been off this site and come back I have noticed there is a he'll of a lot of timewastets on fab I have people messaging me texting me sending pics saying they want to meet and def on but come the day of meet they disappear and you never hear from them again.If people don't want to meet why don't they just say instead of leading you on or is that how they get there kicks."

heres a thought, you have no pics on your rather aggressive profile...but say you will send them by phone...why do you think ppl might see what you look like then loose interest

over a year ago

I think that we can them out pretty easy these days.. to be fair we always ask for a call early on.. and that seems to get rid of most.

To be honest we dont think we get a lot of time wasters.. but as what we are looking for is a bit different we find guys fold under pressure.. but mostly they let us know..

Cali

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple
over a year ago

Lisburn

"There has always been timewasters on fab but since I have been off this site and come back I have noticed there is a he'll of a lot of timewastets on fab I have people messaging me texting me sending pics saying they want to meet and def on but come the day of meet they disappear and you never hear from them again.If people don't want to meet why don't they just say instead of leading you on or is that how they get there kicks.

heres a thought, you have no pics on your rather aggressive profile...but say you will send them by phone...why do you think ppl might see what you look like then loose interest

"

must agree does seem aggressive, read 1st line of profile and that was enough for me

over a year ago

"There has always been timewasters on fab but since I have been off this site and come back I have noticed there is a he'll of a lot of timewastets on fab I have people messaging me texting me sending pics saying they want to meet and def on but come the day of meet they disappear and you never hear from them again.If people don't want to meet why don't they just say instead of leading you on or is that how they get there kicks."

You are a single guy looking for fun with single females or couples. Your profile suggests that you are doing females and couples a favour by making yourself available to them. In truth the opposite is true and you should amend your profile accordingly.

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

you get messages,texts,and pics.

i'm astonished.

over a year ago

im noticing a pattern here

all the women dont seem to get time wasters

Cure.....have a sex change

over a year ago

Na I dont believe ya im afraid soz but think this is just another please look at me thread

By *ones_BoothCouple
over a year ago

Solihull

"There has always been timewasters on fab but since I have been off this site and come back I have noticed there is a he'll of a lot of timewastets on fab I have people messaging me texting me sending pics saying they want to meet and def on but come the day of meet they disappear and you never hear from them again.If people don't want to meet why don't they just say instead of leading you on or is that how they get there kicks.

"

agree

over a year ago

my last one was sept ad my fault. now changed the way i do things and no time wasters or let downs

Post new Message to Thread