Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Why do you swing?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Reading some posts on another thread it's evident that some people are insatiable and can have sex with multiple partners on the same day. What is also evident is that there is often little thought given to the men and the sex is all about what the women want. (and some guys too, not wishing to be sexist)

So the question is: Why do you swing?

What do you get out of it, and is it purely something you do where your pleasure is paramount?

For us, we enjoy watching each other having sex with other people. Siren enjoya watching guys fucking and I like watching her perform for me. We have to connect with the people we play with though and using someone just for their genitals simply doesn't do it for us.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I swing coz me knickers is too big....

over a year ago

For me its many reasons... Firstly on my part its to satisfy desires myself and my master have. If we are physically together then its a much more intense experience.. although over the years We have found what works for us when master is away.

I pride myself on every meet I have getting a good time out of it too.. and actually while I have quick meets, tend to be meeting guys that struggle with things like that.. although those that don't are always told how it will be.

We swing although we don't see ourselves as swingers for the fun aspect. It's never emotional with the other guys... It's always surely sexual... There are often very intense emotions involved but between master and myself.

I love to get messy.. covered in cum.. I get a high from tasting it and feeling it, So I guess we have multiple guys often to feed both my sexual addiction and need for cum.. I can actually get very moody without...

My master always watches... Be it at the time either in person.. or when he sees the videos I make.. or the photos. It is always about our mutual pleasure. We also make sure that guys we meet get off on the being watched like that, so wouldn't say that we don't think about their pleasure and as without the cum shot its not a good meet for us I'd say we do make sure we please them.

When we meet together its different again... It's much more hands on and intimate.. although normally with a regular that I'm more relaxed with..

We do this because it adds extra fun to our already amazing sex life.. and because my master love's to watch me pleasure and be pleasured...

Cali

over a year ago

"Reading some posts on another thread it's evident that some people are insatiable and can have sex with multiple partners on the same day. What is also evident is that there is often little thought given to the men and the sex is all about what the women want. (and some guys too, not wishing to be sexist)

So the question is: Why do you swing?we do it for the same reasons as yourselves guys , find it so sexy swapping same room and watching each other with other people

What do you get out of it, and is it purely something you do where your pleasure is paramount?

For us, we enjoy watching each other having sex with other people. Siren enjoya watching guys fucking and I like watching her perform for me. We have to connect with the people we play with though and using someone just for their genitals simply doesn't do it for us."

over a year ago

I swing because the adventure of discovering new people and bodies is lush...

Its not about getting me rocks off, I am ambidexterous enough to sort that out at home...

It is about exploring other peoples minds and needs... For me anyway...;-);-)

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

big question for a saturday morning...

what do i get out of swinging... at a basic level for it is the enjoyment of making friends and watching them be turned on by me... and knowing that they are being turned on by others.....

yes... everyone cames here originally for the basic instinct that is sex, but now it is meeting likeminded people and knowing you don't have to hide sexual stuff and in a way that is very liberating....

if you asked me why i swung originally and why i swing now... you would get two completely different answers and that is because i have very much grown with it......

over a year ago

I love sex and everything that comes with it. So long as my partners happy (whoever I'm with) I'm happy. Can't really put it any more simpler than that?

By *un_JuiceCouple
over a year ago

Nr Chester

We enjoy having another/others present and enjoying sensual fun together. Both of us are very giving and love pleasing those that we meet. We both enjoy seeing the delight (hopefully!) that we look to give and the reaction it produces. It's also good teaming up and fully satisfying each other in turn, we love switching roles and find plenty of touchy feely, kissing exciting which when replayed in our own company ups the ante' when having passion of our own.

over a year ago

We both like to play with others, because its an extention of our own sex life in that we do it together and share the experience between us. It's like it branches out and goes full circle, if that makes some sort of sense, that is...

We both think you learn a lot of stuff that's deep down inside your partner sexually from it too.

Wolf

over a year ago

"a lot of stuff that's deep down inside your partner "

Quality lol

over a year ago

i do it for sex pure and simple

Thats not to say i will fuck anyone who asks cause im only after sex because i wont, i still have to be attracted to and like someone even tho the chances are i'll not meet them again, that does not mean you have to let your standards slip

To be honest id quite happily give this up if i had a partner and had a good sex life at home, but im single so im not getting sex at home so i use sites like this to fill that volid

over a year ago

Because i have a higher sex drive than my hubby and since he has got older he doesnt want sex as often, and he is a lot older than me also. I think its much more fun having sex with lots of different men, also my hubby likes me seeing other men.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I swing because i like variety, i can meet guys as and when, could be 3 times in a week or 1 a month.

I like new experiences, i like the fact that different guys fulfill a different part of my sexual personality.

When you meet someone you have a special connection with its even better.

over a year ago

I use this site to meet up with single gents for sexy fun, on a 1-1 basis or meet at clubs.

Whether that makes me a swinger or not, it is up to the others to decide.

over a year ago

We swing because we like to have sex with other people without having to cheat on each other.

We aren't watchers though.

By *ollie_JCouple
over a year ago

London

It takes people watching to a whole new level

We love the fact that seemingly ordinary people have fascinating and interesting sexual habits

And we get to have sex with them as well, whats not to like?

over a year ago

for the popcorn sharing and entertainment

By *ara JTV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol East

Most of my life is spent in a never-ending quest to find prince charming. So often I question why I am on a site like this.

But then, when the mood takes me, I just want sex. Non-stop. As much as. Gangbanged. Insatiable.

I'm deluding myself if I think I'll find prince charming here, I guess.

But I do find lots of cock. And sometimes that is what I really want.

over a year ago

If monogamy is a gene, then i don't appear to have it..if i have, it don't seem particularly interested in manifesting itself

over a year ago

Because 'Ice Skating Uphill' just wasn't challenging enough.

Plus, you have to love the personalities you find in the scene.

over a year ago

I have no desire for a long term monogamous relationship at the moment so, swinging gives me the opportunity to meet nice sexy people for NSA fun. Also I love the social aspect. I find sex sites too cold for my tastes and pleasures

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

it just a hobby

over a year ago

I'm single, have no regular partner and do still enjoy sex.

I also like .... group sex, mmf ff and ffm so find here and clubs are best for arranging those.

Even if I had a partner of my own at home I think I'd still like to have the same variety and choice.

over a year ago

I swing because I'm an exhibitionist and I love the way I can transform from my everyday respectable life to the mysterious, decadent and taboo world of sex clubs and meeting strangers for group sex.

Only a small part of it is about sex for me, I do enjoy doing things I can't on a one on one, 3somes etc, but I mainly like to dress up and strut my stuff in clubs and be outrageous and get involved in sex scenarios I thought I wouldn't ever experience.

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

I love the experience of meeting new people with who you can be quite open about all sorts including sex, I love the variety and entertainment and sometimes good sex. For us as a couple swinging is a social, sexual and mental experience and we keep finding new ways of discovering people and ways of having fun. It is not and never will be the main part of our social life; as such I d say it is more a hobby.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

Sex.

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

Actually I was thinking just then... if I did not swing I d be drinking more red wine, so I guess I am swinging to keep fit and healthy

By *ath-N-DelCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow area

Wouldn't meet some guy just because he had a cock!

Why do I swing?....because its fun plain and simple

over a year ago

We have the choice to do so if we want to have some fun.

It's not a regular thing we do, just something we indulge in when we get the urge

over a year ago

To be honest I would not class my self as a full time swinger at all. I am just a single lad thats on here for NSA fun whilst im single.

I have been on here a couple of times now and came off each time when I met some one and started a full time relationship as I dont cheat at all when im seing some one.

Met a girl the other month from the scene and was seing her for a few weeks but didnt work out as she wanted to continue to meet and see who she wanted but I was not allowed to.

To be honest when im with some one and seing them full time I have no real wish or intention to see other people so again I would say that I am not really a swinger at all wouldnt you agree??

I may get turned down for a few meets on here now by saying im not really a swinger but I dont care as im only being meeeeee. As I say im just a single lad having some NSA fun inbetween relationships so to speak

By *landleeCouple
over a year ago

near hull

to be honest we swing beats cheating on one another and we personally have fun and made sum gr8 mates and i think has a couple makes you appreciate one another thats my personal _iews we all different x

By *ollie_JCouple
over a year ago

London

To expand on my original post

It allows your perv gene to be separate from your love gene

In addition if you have a totally honest relationship with no secrets with your partner it allows the perv gene to be exponentially expanded, if that makes sense

over a year ago

"To expand on my original post

It allows your perv gene to be separate from your love gene

In addition if you have a totally honest relationship with no secrets with your partner it allows the perv gene to be exponentially expanded, if that makes sense "

Na thats sounds like a load of old twoddle to be honest. lol it just means you have a feckin rather healthy high sex drive. If you swing as a couple its even better for broaden your horrizons to that high sex drive.

Dress it up how you want to but the butt naked truth is we are all just horny dirty little buggers lol

over a year ago

Why do we swing ?

Because we enjoy it

over a year ago

Just put more spice into our life ..we like and love meeting new people .. and if we click and leads to fun and sex its lovely.

over a year ago

I on here coz I love sex with older men but have absolutely no desire for a relationship. I am very picky I will not shag someone just coz they older and into same sex as I am I always have to have a good feeling bout them and have a social meet to clarify that before any sexual meet is arranged. That's not saying those who meet without is wrong its just my way and everyone has there own way no one is right or wrong it what works for you as an individual or couple

over a year ago

It's a mix of reasons.

Firstly the social aspect of swinging, when else at this sort of age to you get to meet lots of new people. Be flirtatious and have such a giggle!

Secondly like you and siren, we love to watch and to perform for each other.

Thirdly, to live out some of the fantasies that we talk dirty to each other about during sex. Yet to do this tho as these could only be done with very regular and trusted fb's. we used to have a small group of these before we took our break that we could have lived out fantasies with but our dirty minds weren;t as developed back then lol.

But most importantly because it makes us feel closer as a couple, we have much more pride in each other when we are active in the lifestyle.

By *ittlemorespiceCouple
over a year ago

North Cornwall

It makes me dizzy

over a year ago

For the liberating feeling of being open sexually about every aspect

over a year ago

"For the liberating feeling of being open sexually about every aspect"

I'd like to see your every aspect sexually open too!

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

"If monogamy is a gene, then i don't appear to have it..if i have, it don't seem particularly interested in manifesting itself"

+1 After a couple of attempts, I totally accept that I don't do monogamy and I have no desire for a long term relationship, swinging ticks all my boxes and I'm making lots of lovely new friends who I can shag the arse off whenever we can manage to get together

By *ashful BazMan
over a year ago

poole dorset

I'm absolutely sex mad,

variety is the spice of life.

By *ust4fun1968Man
over a year ago

Plympton

I swing because I have a high sex drive and love sex enjoy meeting and having fun with like minded people without all the hassle.also in all the years of swinging I have done and tried things that I would never of thought of doing or not even heard about like cuckholding and met some lovely people and made some great friends on the way.

Post new Message to Thread