Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

D*unk but no Dutch courage

Jump to newest

By *ikeC81 OP   Man
over a year ago

harrow

It seams when I get d*unk..I lose all confidence in talking to women and become a nervous,wreck......

I seam,to get really self conscious and anxiety but I don't know why.

It only happens when I drink. Mwhen imam sober I am fine...I chat away no problem..

Sulking

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Call AA?

over a year ago

Such a shame, as woman so do love a d*unk man slobbering all over them, its always flattering to be chatted up by d*unk men, you need to get this sorted or you may never have sex again.

over a year ago

drink kaliber lager (alcohol free) or have a packet of roast chicken crisps, fookin exact same taste lol

over a year ago

You've answered your own question as far as I can see.

Stop drinking, simples

over a year ago

"drink kaliber lager (alcohol free) or have a packet of roast chicken crisps, fookin exact same taste lol "

Kaliber gives u one mighty headache.....op stop drinking or dont drink as much.....simple solution

over a year ago

The answer isn't to stop drinking, but do it in moderation. Alcohol helps relax people but too much and you'll be relaxing horizontally and your mouth will decide to disengage your brain.

over a year ago

"It seams when I get d*unk..I lose all confidence in talking to women and become a nervous,wreck......

I seam,to get really self conscious and anxiety but I don't know why.

It only happens when I drink. Mwhen imam sober I am fine...I chat away no problem..

Sulking"

ever thought of going out and not getting d*unk?

to be honest with you its just as well really, i mean in all honestly what women wants a d*unk slobbering all over them, theres nothing more off putting than d*unken people, they ok if your on a night out with your mates having a laugh but you really dont want one chatting you up do you?

Post new Message to Thread