Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

.....are not as good as three?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Why not, done it myself once, daytime was planned, night time was a last min thing

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Haha that's what I thought!!

over a year ago

ive never had 2 meets in a day i wouldnt have the time if i wanted too lol

over a year ago

"ive never had 2 meets in a day i wouldnt have the time if i wanted too lol"
1 this morning... 1 when work finished.... Is 1 to tonight too much??

over a year ago

"ive never had 2 meets in a day i wouldnt have the time if i wanted too lol 1 this morning... 1 when work finished.... Is 1 to tonight too much??"

not at all if thats what your after, your lucky you can find 2 meets in a day

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

"ive never had 2 meets in a day i wouldnt have the time if i wanted too lol 1 this morning... 1 when work finished.... Is 1 to tonight too much??"

Why stop at three?.....

over a year ago

I must be getting old. No way!!

Once, sleep, then again, sleep and so on.................

over a year ago

i have to be honest if i had a whole day free to meet id sooner meet one guy i liked, book into a hotel and spend the whole day/evening with him, having sex, loung about in bed between sessions, couple of showers bite to eat, few more sessions, nice relaxed day bonking, recovering and more bonking, than keep having a shag and rushing off to the next meet, but thats just me

over a year ago

"i have to be honest if i had a whole day free to meet id sooner meet one guy i liked, book into a hotel and spend the whole day/evening with him, having sex, loung about in bed between sessions, couple of showers bite to eat, few more sessions, nice relaxed day bonking, recovering and more bonking, than keep having a shag and rushing off to the next meet, but thats just me "

But what I'd the women I'm meeting can only spend say a few hours playing as they were either attached or doing something else... I would also prefer to spend the whole day and night with just 1....maybe 2

over a year ago

ive had 7!!!!!!!!

over a year ago

"i have to be honest if i had a whole day free to meet id sooner meet one guy i liked, book into a hotel and spend the whole day/evening with him, having sex, loung about in bed between sessions, couple of showers bite to eat, few more sessions, nice relaxed day bonking, recovering and more bonking, than keep having a shag and rushing off to the next meet, but thats just me

But what I'd the women I'm meeting can only spend say a few hours playing as they were either attached or doing something else... I would also prefer to spend the whole day and night with just 1....maybe 2 "

i didnt say that was the right way to do it i was just saying its what i prefer to arranging multipal meets in a day x

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

"ive had 7!!!!!!!! "

Any advance on Seven?.....

Surely there must be someone out there who can beat Seven meets in a day?

over a year ago

"ive had 7!!!!!!!! "

7!

how did you fit 7 meets in a day?

by the time you left and went for a shower, change and re did your hair and make up between meets you could have only had half hour with each lol

over a year ago

"ive had 7!!!!!!!!

Any advance on Seven?.....

Surely there must be someone out there who can beat Seven meets in a day?

"

ive had 8 wanks in a day

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

I once had a guy fucking me as I was texting another to arrange to go to his after

By *ue care and attentionWoman
over a year ago

birmingham

2 meets or sex with two different people? What's the difference in going to a club or party and playing with several?

Don't see a problem with it my self if it suits the individuals, who are we to make the rules

By *ue care and attentionWoman
over a year ago

birmingham

"I once had a guy fucking me as I was texting another to arrange to go to his after "

Missed your chance there, why not both together greedy girl? lol

over a year ago

Not had that swinging.. but in my everyday sex life... yeah had that lol sometimes it happens like that and you have to step up to the plate and do what a man does lol

By *ensual temptressWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

id prefer one long meet rather than two short meets . but each to there own and what suits

over a year ago

nah ... i was fucking knackered lol

over a year ago

"I once had a guy fucking me as I was texting another to arrange to go to his after "

Can't have been a good shag if you were doing that and I actually think that's very rude but hey that's just me.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

i couldnt imagine being pleased that one meet had left me so unsatisfied that i needed or wanted another

Then again i dont do crap sex

By *els_BellsWoman
over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

Fill ya boots. Even if meet no. 2 was great sex, if its what you want go for it!

over a year ago

I'd have had 2 meets in a day in my younger swinging days perhaps, now though one is almost a luxury.

over a year ago

evesham

"I once had a guy fucking me as I was texting another to arrange to go to his after

Can't have been a good shag if you were doing that and I actually think that's very rude but hey that's just me. "

He was very good actually and also found it quite a turn on so it was all good

over a year ago

"I once had a guy fucking me as I was texting another to arrange to go to his after

Can't have been a good shag if you were doing that and I actually think that's very rude but hey that's just me.

He was very good actually and also found it quite a turn on so it was all good "

over a year ago

Can't have been a good shag if you were doing that and I actually think that's very rude but hey that's just me. "

i have to be honest if i was shagging someone and they picked up their phone and started texting id have been out the door before then hit send

over a year ago

Done several days where I've booked quickie sessions 30mins apart. Had 10 booked but only 5 turned up But had one that i had to tell to just wait a minute.

Was great..

Had more but only at a cinema which doesn't count... Think 8 in a day from here was our limit but that was two or three at a time.

Cali.

over a year ago

oh ive arranged a few 3sums off here but i class that as one meet with 2 people not 2 meets lol

over a year ago

He was very good actually and also found it quite a turn on so it was all good "

Under the right set of conditions I'd find that quite horny too.

over a year ago

"i couldnt imagine being pleased that one meet had left me so unsatisfied that i needed or wanted another

Then again i dont do crap sex"

It's not about that. No man but one leaves me satisfied.. and even my master we can have sex over and over again. I really am insatiable and even a rough session doesn't leave me incapable.. lol its why I want to try a massive gangbang and see.. as even after hours and hours of amazing sex... The minute I get a touch for some more.. aching or not I'm ready.

But meets I only have quick fucks as anything more than about 30mins and I'm bored no matter how good it is... I just want them to cum and go by that point.

Cali

over a year ago

"i have to be honest if i had a whole day free to meet id sooner meet one guy i liked, book into a hotel and spend the whole day/evening with him, having sex, loung about in bed between sessions, couple of showers bite to eat, few more sessions, nice relaxed day bonking, recovering and more bonking, than keep having a shag and rushing off to the next meet, but thats just me "

im the same

over a year ago

2 in one day... lucky to get 2 in one year

for me personally. i couldnt arrange to meet two women on the same day.. i would feel bad saying to the first, making excuses to why i have to leave, to move on.

and i am with NN. i much prefer one meet that would last all day and all night.

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

i have had 5 in one day...

it didn't start out that way, i was intending to have a leisurely afternoon of play with a guy in a hotel room, until i got there and his pics were 5 years and 4 stone out of date...

so i got back online to try to rescue my day of play and met a lovely guy for coffee but didn't fancy him at all.

back online...

and fake pics number two! and like guy number one he didn't seem to understand why i wasn't impressed!

by this point it was early evening. met a lovely guy for a drink. we clicked - yay!!! but not in bed - boo

by this point i was getting really frustrated. so went for meet five at nearly midnight.

he was like his pics, a nice guy - until we got to the play... he had vastly overstated his talents. basically i was promised lots of oral and repeat performances. what i got was a man who enjoyed a bj, said he was ready to pop but would go down on me after then came with three strokes and rolled over to go to sleep!

he woke up enough to notice that his morning glory was getting dressed and leaving... protested about it and was very lucky that i held my tongue!!

called an old faithful the next morning to help me with my severe frustration

over a year ago

Sometimes if a man wasnt much good, or i might just want more.

over a year ago

evesham

Under the right set of conditions I'd find that quite horny too. "

exactly!! i didnt just whip the phone out, he knew i was going to this other guys place and said i should text him while we were doing it!

nice to see everyone accepting different types of play

over a year ago

exactly!! i didnt just whip the phone out, he knew i was going to this other guys place and said i should text him while we were doing it!

nice to see everyone accepting different types of play "

makes total sense when you put it like that

over a year ago

but it was just peck on the cheek meets

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Im my younger days ive had up to 4 seperate meets in a day at home.

But to be honest its fucking hard work. Changing the beds, getting yourself ready. Even two meets i couldnt do now.

I like one long relaxed meet and thats me happy

over a year ago

nice to see everyone accepting different types of play "

Years back I was seeing someone and playing as a single (all consentual etc) and I had the girl I was seeing on her knees in front of me giving me a blowjob whilst on my mobile arranging time/date etc with the another girl. That was very horny I have to say.

over a year ago

Yes two meets in one day. Spent the day in an Hotel with one guy who then had to leave to catch a plane and then got online to fab and had another guy come to spend the night.

By *ust4fun1968Man
over a year ago

Plympton

Well I had three meets in one day and one of those meets was a tiresome with two women best day ever we were all left satisfied and there is 24 hours in a day so had breaks in between

Post new Message to Thread