Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

People with more thn one account

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Can anyone think why a woman would want more than one account on here? Have checked the pics on both accounts and the ring shes wearing and her beauty spots etc on her body and othr anatomy make it pretty sure shes the same person. Why do people do this? Are thy just hiding whn thy are online here? Dont know why we arent into playing games. Lets have your thoughts

Thanks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

you would be amazed how many profiles some people have and thier reasons behind having more than one!!

Some have a singles profile and a couples one with fb's etc

Other reasons are not so above board

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

I can understand if people want a second account because they pair-up with another playmate and meet folk as a couple.... or may be if they spend lots of time in two parts of the country (but that's just lazy) or may be if one is for a specific request and don't want to put off the more traditional folk with a profile says " I sometimes like to shit on my lovers" lol

If one hasn't been logged into for sometime then may be they forgot their details and just set up another account.

Or may be they are just a nutter

over a year ago

Can you go to both of the profiles you mention and report both to admin please....

Steve

By *angerous007Man
over a year ago

nuneaton

Yes - I have come across that in this area, only one but Im sure they think its clever that some men wont see it.

Lots of games are being played on here.

over a year ago

"Yes - I have come across that in this area, only one but Im sure they think its clever that some men wont see it.

Lots of games are being played on here."

and i dont think its tiddly-winks

Post new Message to Thread