Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Split ends

Jump to newest

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I hate to see split ends or dried hair. After my little disaster with my hair catching fire yesterday it looks like ive got split ends in one side of my hair. Cant get it cut until next week good job im not going anywhere before then

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I hate to see split ends or dried hair. After my little disaster with my hair catching fire yesterday it looks like ive got split ends in one side of my hair. Cant get it cut until next week good job im not going anywhere before then"
Put a hat on!!! I hate the "dried straw" look as well, important if you dye or heat treat your hair a lot to use a lot of conditioner...

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

regular trips to hairdressers for a trim and lots of lush products to help rejuevanate,best condtioner ever and cheapest henna wax,used it in my salon for yrs and still use it now

over a year ago

Try settin fire to the other side...;-)

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

well i never have split ends, theres just no need for it. Have mine cut every six weeks and i use a good conditioner, just wasnt planning on setting fire to my hair

over a year ago

not sure when i had mine cut must have been christmas,bad example of a hairdresser...but do use lots of products

over a year ago

Much prefer crowded house my self. Still every were you go tho these days you always take the weather with you dont ya

over a year ago

No chance to have split ends, as I have my hair cut once a month.

over a year ago

I've not had mine cut in bleedin' ages it's a bit bushy to say the least but I'm not going anywhere these days so feck it, I'll save me £30 a month till I've got a social life again

over a year ago

"I hate to see split ends or dried hair. After my little disaster with my hair catching fire yesterday it looks like ive got split ends in one side of my hair. Cant get it cut until next week good job im not going anywhere before then"

use a intensive conditioner leave in for half a hour and it should be ok

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

Mine is naturally curly so no need to cut that often - probably every 3 months or so and with good conditioners I am lucky not to have split ends.

Post new Message to Thread