Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Petfect profile...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So I thought there are so many threads about bad profiles....

What would make the perfect profile for you?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Clearly worded.

Use of proper sentences and paragraphs.

Concise but providing enough detail for you to take an informed choice to message them (or not)

A bit of humour never goes amiss.

A few pics - pref with face pics (but also OK with them being held in private)

A couple of veri's that give an insight to the person rather than what they do in bed.

Mine fails on several levels, but hey some people like the incessant ramblings of a lunatic

over a year ago

Errrr..... One which isn't hidden ?

over a year ago

One that says "we want to have lots of dirty sex with meat_sauce"

over a year ago

I would normally say one saying a bit about yourself but there are so many that are so similar now that you need something a bit different in a profile. Some of the ones with humour are my current favourites, something a bit different to the norm.

over a year ago

i'd say mine is the perfect profile

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

I think maybe I am being too fussy?

By *ath-N-DelCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow area

I like clean worded profiles...

We already know why people are on here, well most anyway, so no need to go into detail about it on your profile....

over a year ago

I like ones that give detail and a bit of humour, like ours, written by mine own fair hand.

Others will say it is too long-winded, but I like to know as much as I can about who is going to juggle the vegetable rack, beforehand. So ones that are interesting, humorous, welcoming and not a barked order of dislikes are my favourites.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I like my profile, it says what i want and think it gives a good indication of what im like

over a year ago

I hate profiles that claim their sexual prowess(cock size,stamina)... cpls are also pretty guilty of it:-

He: thick cock,great tongue,stamina etc etc etc

SHE: gives the best bjs ever,sweetest pussy ever

I'd rather see claims about having a good personality and funseeking than the sexual detail.

besides thats why we have pics and verifies...

over a year ago

ah Paddy, I thought you would just say...

"Pulse.... check"

over a year ago

No negativity, to me there is no point having paragraph and paragraph of what you're not looking for.

Humour which is natural and not forced ie, humour that has to be thought out or jokes. Humour only works when the person is naturally and effortlessly so.

No statuses insulting other people or hinting at certain people, makes people sound miserable I think

No long list of what people should be, if a profile is hard work to read, just imagine what the people are gonna be like when you have to spend hours in their company

No rudeness or insulting words about groups of people, ie describing people as fatties or mingers.

Clearly written, concise, good level of grammar, a profile that leaves you with a sense of what people are like.

That would be a perfect profile. But I don't want people to have a perfect profile, I want to see a true sense of the person, and if they are a loud, brash git, then I want to get that impression when I read it, easier to avoid then than people pretending to be perfect, as none of us are

over a year ago

"ah Paddy, I thought you would just say...

"Pulse.... check" "

for ur cheek i lost my restraint on the pet forum thread lol

xxxxx

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"I hate profiles that claim their sexual prowess(cock size,stamina)... cpls are also pretty guilty of it:-

He: thick cock,great tongue,stamina etc etc etc

SHE: gives the best bjs ever,sweetest pussy ever

I'd rather see claims about having a good personality and funseeking than the sexual detail.

besides thats why we have pics and verifies...

"

Seconded

over a year ago

Try make it abit original I reckon and be your self with abit of humour.

Note to single blokes please dont copy and paste mine as it is all mine and I wrote it lol

over a year ago

You should read mine, I'm an educated Adonis!!!

Or is that edumacated idiot???

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

Think profiles can be long or short, although I am not keen on one liners stating that they are "looking for fun" - I dont think anybody is on fabs for education in Maths or English That aside, a sense of humour does wonders for me - its almost like a good shag;-)

over a year ago

My left side is a perfect profile...

over a year ago

"Think profiles can be long or short, although I am not keen on one liners stating that they are "looking for fun" - I dont think anybody is on fabs for education in Maths or English That aside, a sense of humour does wonders for me - its almost like a good shag;-)"

Ooooow your going about the right way for a slapped bottom and I dobnt care who knows young lady!

over a year ago

"Think profiles can be long or short, although I am not keen on one liners stating that they are "looking for fun" - I dont think anybody is on fabs for education in Maths or English That aside, a sense of humour does wonders for me - its almost like a good shag;-)"

I see a lot of women's profiles with similar, or "will fill in later". But I bet they still get inundated by guys messaging them!! And I bet a lot of guys say "Hey, nice profile".

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"Think profiles can be long or short, although I am not keen on one liners stating that they are "looking for fun" - I dont think anybody is on fabs for education in Maths or English That aside, a sense of humour does wonders for me - its almost like a good shag;-)

Ooooow your going about the right way for a slapped bottom and I dobnt care who knows young lady! "

How could you..... be so in tune with my emotions and with what's needed ?;-)

By *tephukTV/TS
over a year ago

rugby

how do u verify someone i tried but cant do it x

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"My left side is a perfect profile..."

Prove it ?

over a year ago

Can't put my finger on a perfect profile. Something that makes me smile, most just make my eyes glaze over.

I don't like the ones that just use a ton of adjectives to describe themselves all in one sentence. I'd rather see the natural humour within the profile than the fact you have added GSOH into that big list of I am greats.

over a year ago

"Think profiles can be long or short, although I am not keen on one liners stating that they are "looking for fun" - I dont think anybody is on fabs for education in Maths or English That aside, a sense of humour does wonders for me - its almost like a good shag;-)

Ooooow your going about the right way for a slapped bottom and I dobnt care who knows young lady!

How could you..... be so in tune with my emotions and with what's needed ?;-)"

The martians told me when I spoke to them just the other night as they landed in Wigan.

over a year ago

"how do u verify someone i tried but cant do it x"

Open their profile... On the left press "verify genuine" etc...;-)

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

The martians told me when I spoke to them just the other night as they landed in Wigan."

Are they still there?

over a year ago

If it belonged to Gerard Butler then that would be the perfect profile for me..... he could say anything or nothing on it.

By *tephukTV/TS
over a year ago

rugby

tried that says u can only do that if ur verified, going round in circles

over a year ago

"If it belonged to Gerard Butler then that would be the perfect profile for me..... he could say anything or nothing on it. "

+1 I'm with you on that one. My he's lush mmmmmm

over a year ago

"No negativity, to me there is no point having paragraph and paragraph of what you're not looking for.

"

See Iconic, i'm not quite sure what i like in regards to a specific type but i know what turns me off and what i don't like/find sexually attractive. xx

over a year ago

The martians told me when I spoke to them just the other night as they landed in Wigan.

Are they still there? "

Yeah until about 1030pm or 11 I think as they made the mistake of landing on the Hienze car park and in all the confusion were put straight to work on 2-10 on the Ravioli line

over a year ago

Are they still there?

Yeah until about 1030pm or 11 I think as they made the mistake of landing on the Hienze car park and in all the confusion were put straight to work on 2-10 on the Ravioli line"

Or Heinz even lol

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

Are they still there?

Yeah until about 1030pm or 11 I think as they made the mistake of landing on the Hienze car park and in all the confusion were put straight to work on 2-10 on the Ravioli line"

We can expect Mars bars in our tomato soups soon?

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 09/03/12 17:34:53]

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"Na hun but you can expect a tomatoe in your mars bars or snickers soon as for all the more speed and less haste, they could not put a fruit pastel in there gobs without chewing it "

Think I need to visit the North soon - we are lagging behind down here

over a year ago

My perfect profile would be someone actually reading it lol

over a year ago

"Na hun but you can expect a tomatoe in your mars bars or snickers soon as for all the more speed and less haste, they could not put a fruit pastel in there gobs without chewing it

Think I need to visit the North soon - we are lagging behind down here "

lol deleted my last post by accident. Was going to say you can expect a couple of beans and a sausage in your snickers any time your next up North

Wigan sausage to be precise

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"Na hun but you can expect a tomatoe in your mars bars or snickers soon as for all the more speed and less haste, they could not put a fruit pastel in there gobs without chewing it

lol deleted my last post by accident. Was going to say you can expect a couple of beans and a sausage in your snickers any time your next up North

Wigan sausage to be precise "

pmsl now THAT made me laugh and the day has been saved Cant way for those snickers...;-)

over a year ago

Wigan sausage to be precise

pmsl now THAT made me laugh and the day has been saved Cant way for those snickers...;-)"

Happy to help

lol I sound like a bloody shop assistant now haha

Post new Message to Thread