Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Verifications

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Simple question. How much detail should people go into on a veri'? I know this is a sex site etc, but is it necessary to go into explicit detail on who you've seen? Just curious on people's thoughts

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I hate explicit detail and won't show those that give information about what happened during sex - that's between me and the person.

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"I hate explicit detail and won't show those that give information about what happened during sex - that's between me and the person. "

I just need to know someone has turned up when arranged.

Dont need all the ins and outs - literally...

over a year ago

You met them, only you know what would be acceptable to them.

over a year ago

I don't see verifications as an opportunity to big up your love making skills by giving a thrust by thrust account of every position you did.

I focus on what they were like as hosts, how we got on and the sort of things I'd want to know if I was meeting them.

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

An explicit verification is likely to send me running in the opposite direction.... Have to say they make me cringe and in a way show a complete lack of discretion....

All a verification means to me is that they are who they said they were and they turned up ... Nothing more

over a year ago

"Simple question. How much detail should people go into on a veri'? I know this is a sex site etc, but is it necessary to go into explicit detail on who you've seen? Just curious on people's thoughts "

What happens in the bedroom should stay in the bedroom! (or car/hotel/field - delete as applicable). I guess what most are looking for is an indication that a good time was had by all, the odd compliment and an indication that generally you're a nice person! That said - often the topic of verifications will come up and the 'content' discussed - and of course at the end of the day it's up to you if you feel it's too graphic for public eyes.

And if you don't like it - you could always say thanks - but would you mind a re-write/toning it down a bit/not mentioning the goat!

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

If i have an hour or two to spare, i usually read their previous veri's and pinch a few words here and there to cobble together a veri. Taking care to not pinch more than 30 words from any one verification.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ah Goats, yes.........

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

Explicit give me the heebie jeebies.

Also the ones where it is clear someone is marking their territory and warning others off , they amuse me.

And love ins between new hook ups, a bit teenager-ish... shouting I have a boyfriend/girlfriend

apart from that... nothing really bothers me with them

over a year ago

"

Also the ones where it is clear someone is marking their territory and warning others off , they amuse me.

"

Yeah the hands of he's mine type! Yuck.

over a year ago

i only give bare minimum details about meet, but there are some I have read that are gross.

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

I also wait a few days, then if there are mutual veri's it looks like you had a repeat meet.

Some people make me wait years.

over a year ago

I like to know if they are nice people who turn up on time, i agree it can be off putting when people go into too much detail.

over a year ago

if you dont like what others have to say why read them? i personally do give details if that person chooses to display them its up to them.

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

If the people werent happy with a highly explicit veri, surely they would choose not to show it?

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"if you dont like what others have to say why read them? i personally do give details if that person chooses to display them its up to them. "

you won't know what people say until you read them.

over a year ago

whatever they like

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

One doesn't have to be overly explicit in the details. A mere allusion such as "I am writing this verification stood up, and will be for the next two days" should give an inkling as to events.

over a year ago

"if you dont like what others have to say why read them? i personally do give details if that person chooses to display them its up to them.

"

I would say the length of a post given would be some indication,, but some people dont last long lol

over a year ago

A veri should be no more than "yes, I've met xyz and they/he/she is who they say they are."

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"A veri should be no more than "yes, I've met xyz and they/he/she is who they say they are.""
Sgt Wishy of the verification police i presume? Can you take down my particulars?

over a year ago

"A veri should be no more than "yes, I've met xyz and they/he/she is who they say they are."Sgt Wishy of the verification police i presume? Can you take down my particulars? "

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"if you dont like what others have to say why read them? i personally do give details if that person chooses to display them its up to them.

I would say the length of a post given would be some indication,, but some people dont last long lol "

happy to read about the length of someone's post... over 9, I become their number 1 fan

over a year ago

X,Y,Z are coordinates

I'd like to know there was energy within those coordinates, and if it comes in different forms, so be it.

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

"X,Y,Z are coordinates

I'd like to know there was energy within those coordinates, and if it comes in different forms, so be it."

I'd hazard a guess that View gets his coordinates spot on.

over a year ago

"X,Y,Z are coordinates

I'd like to know there was energy within those coordinates, and if it comes in different forms, so be it."

ask sheer luck and what son.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"X,Y,Z are coordinates

I'd like to know there was energy within those coordinates, and if it comes in different forms, so be it.

I'd hazard a guess that View gets his coordinates spot on. "

over a year ago

"X,Y,Z are coordinates

I'd hazard a guess that View gets his coordinates spot on. "

I've erased MrViews verify of me...it was far too gratuitous!

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"X,Y,Z are coordinates

I'd hazard a guess that View gets his coordinates spot on.

I've erased MrViews verify of me...it was far too gratuitous!

"

oh please....... I am still living with the impact of our verification time together.

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

You should write as much detail as you feel you want to..... it says so much more about you that way.

By *ath-N-DelCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow area

"I hate explicit detail and won't show those that give information about what happened during sex - that's between me and the person. "

+1

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

"Simple question. How much detail should people go into on a veri'? I know this is a sex site etc, but is it necessary to go into explicit detail on who you've seen? Just curious on people's thoughts "

Up to you,they're only one persons opinion ,if someone feels it is too explicit then they dont need to display it

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

The detailed onces amuse me, the all loved up ones amuse me. The best shag ive ever had in my life ones amuse me. The report of every second of the meet amuses me. But as someone said it gives you a feel of that person.

The he did this, she did that, then we changed positions and then we did the other.

over a year ago

Don't pay em much mind. To know they're there at all is usually enough for me.

over a year ago

I dont like explicit verifications. Makes my skin crawl. What goes on in a meet is between the people that were there and no one else.

over a year ago

A little discretion goes a long way

over a year ago

"A little discretion goes a long way "

+1

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

"The detailed onces amuse me, the all loved up ones amuse me. The best shag ive ever had in my life ones amuse me. The report of every second of the meet amuses me. But as someone said it gives you a feel of that person.

The he did this, she did that, then we changed positions and then we did the other."

What's this about changing positions? Run that by me please.

IIRC you just lay there motionless wittering about a new coat and magnolia.

Post new Message to Thread