Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

kissing

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

With so many types of kisses out there would you think there are certain types of kisses are off limits when it comes to meets or is it just a free flowing experience and anything goes?

For me kissing is a massive part of foreplay and if the guy cant kiss well and we arent compatible based on kissing techniques the rest of the night for me wouldnt be enjoyable

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

i lurrrrrrve kissing!

it really is the start, middle and end of a good session for me, not keen on meeting people who dont kiss, dont get why someone would happily kiss/suck/lick every part of your body but not the lips!!!

over a year ago

Kissing after rimming...Mmmmmmm

over a year ago

hmmm, good question sassy.... I hadnt considered "types" of kisses, am a go with the flow kinda girl, kissings a big part of fore, during and after play for me so i to wouldnt meet someone who stated no kissing on their profile

over a year ago

"Kissing after rimming...Mmmmmmm"

some would say thats the shit

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 08/03/12 09:17:59]

over a year ago

i love kissing and its a big part of sex for me ... snoging untill my lips hurt ,

over a year ago

"i lurrrrrrve kissing!

it really is the start, middle and end of a good session for me, not keen on meeting people who dont kiss, dont get why someone would happily kiss/suck/lick every part of your body but not the lips!!!"

some people dont kiss???????

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"

For me kissing is a massive part of foreplay and if the guy cant kiss well and we arent compatible based on kissing techniques the rest of the night for me wouldnt be enjoyable"

What if he doesn't want to kiss but lets you suck his cock all night? I thought that was the bit you liked the most

over a year ago

Kissing, for me, is the key that starts the ignition.

Without it, it is very difficult to get the engine running.

By *heiraWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

I adore kissing and have said so on my profile and as said previously if a guy cant kiss well it spoils the whole experience of a meet

over a year ago

"

For me kissing is a massive part of foreplay and if the guy cant kiss well and we arent compatible based on kissing techniques the rest of the night for me wouldnt be enjoyable

What if he doesn't want to kiss but lets you suck his cock all night? I thought that was the bit you liked the most "

Yeah i do enjoy sucking cock and sometimes thats all i want out of a meet.. but there are other times i want sex. kissing for me happens in all situations.

over a year ago

I love to have a little suck on the bottom lip whilst having a good kiss

By *arkstaffsMan
over a year ago

Rugeley

Kissing after giving or receiving cum in mouth...

over a year ago

"Kissing after giving or receiving cum in mouth..."

mmmm now thats horny!!

over a year ago

Snogging is a great part of sex with people.

over a year ago

kissing is a must for us

over a year ago

kissing gets the blood flowing in all the right directions thats my feeling

over a year ago

I'm not that fussed with kissing other guys during play. I never initiate it but if they kiss me I don't push them away.

I do like kissing my OH though, very sensual during sex sessions.

Types of kissers, sensual, sometimes soft, sometimes hard, sucking on lower lips, exploring with tongues....

I don't like men who open their mouths too wide and my head nearly falls in.

I don't like very salivery kissers, if they have saliva pooling at the corners of the mouth ot makes me heave.

I don't like tongues trying to be pushed down my throat

And I absolutely detest any hint of garlic or strong spices, absolutely disgusting, makes me heave again

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

I love to kiss a good kisser. Gentle licks and sucks of the lips non smokers only tho' no joy in stinky breath.

over a year ago

"Kissing after rimming...Mmmmmmm

some would say thats the shit "

over a year ago

I rarely kiss on a meet.. well unless you count kissing their cock as they first get it out

If I kiss a meet then its okay but hardly something that I would miss.. its more because They seem to enjoy it..

Cali

By *mm_n_ZedCouple
over a year ago

Fareham

I don't kiss people I don't have feelings for - and I don't have feelings for people I encounter in a club. Horses for courses I guess

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I don't kiss people I don't have feelings for - and I don't have feelings for people I encounter in a club. Horses for courses I guess "
I agree

over a year ago

Your mouth, so hot

Your web, I'm caught

Your skin, so wet

Black lace, on sweat ... all join in now

over a year ago

I love kissing. Don't have any set routine just go with what feels good.

Not had any complaints so far, so must be doing something right.

over a year ago

i love kissing but some guys just cant kiss, if i meet someone and they cant kiss it kills the whole sex session, theres nothing worse than trying to avoid kissing someone for a whole session because you've told them you love kissing before you realise they are face eaters or slobbers

over a year ago

"i love kissing but some guys just cant kiss, if i meet someone and they cant kiss it kills the whole sex session, theres nothing worse than trying to avoid kissing someone for a whole session because you've told them you love kissing before you realise they are face eaters or slobbers "

i am SOOO in agreement there..

over a year ago

"I love kissing. Don't have any set routine just go with what feels good.

Not had any complaints so far, so must be doing something right. "

your not bad

over a year ago

Aint that a bit of a piss take though if the guy says,no you cant kiss me,but hell yeah suck my cock.I love kissing so there'd be no meet if he aint keen on it xxx

over a year ago

"i love kissing but some guys just cant kiss, if i meet someone and they cant kiss it kills the whole sex session, theres nothing worse than trying to avoid kissing someone for a whole session because you've told them you love kissing before you realise they are face eaters or slobbers "

haha yeah ive had quite a few girl friends last year who couldnt kiss for toffe. had one girl when mortal totally suck my face off, was like kissing a hoover nozzle i thought aw its just because shes d*unk, but when we kissed sober she was just as bad, sucking ya lips and tounge clean off, and like as fast as she could too haha

over a year ago

x1 hate when i have wring my mouth out when some guy thinks he's hoovering your face with his gob.

over a year ago

I like french kissing it makes my clit tingle.

over a year ago

love it when you find someone who kisses just like you do and its like a jigsaw when it just clicks/matches up perfectly

over a year ago

"love it when you find someone who kisses just like you do and its like a jigsaw when it just clicks/matches up perfectly "

Yes - nothing like a really sexy kiss to get me going!

over a year ago

"I like french kissing it makes my clit tingle."

glad im not the only one it happens too

over a year ago

"i love kissing but some guys just cant kiss, if i meet someone and they cant kiss it kills the whole sex session, theres nothing worse than trying to avoid kissing someone for a whole session because you've told them you love kissing before you realise they are face eaters or slobbers

haha yeah ive had quite a few girl friends last year who couldnt kiss for toffe. had one girl when mortal totally suck my face off, was like kissing a hoover nozzle i thought aw its just because shes d*unk, but when we kissed sober she was just as bad, sucking ya lips and tounge clean off, and like as fast as she could too haha "

the ones i really REALLY hate are the ones who have no lip movment at all they just open their mouths and wiggle their tongue about inside you and you can feel all the spit dripping into your mouth because they are just laid their gob open then start licking round your face

It just makes me proper cringe and thats it, end of play, theres nothing that will turm me off quicker

i used to meet a guy semi regular who was a great guy, good at everything else but kissed horrible, really tried avoiding kissing him on meets but he just wouldnt have it, he'd chase my head round the bed as i turned away to avoid his lips lol so daft as it sounds i just had to stop meeting him

worse thing you can do is tell someone you love kissing, then meet to find out their style of kissing makes you feel ill, because they keep trying to kiss you because they think they're turning you on when you just want to rip their lips off lol

By *ellhatterMan
over a year ago

slough

i love df -- deep french kissing with spittle exchange and tongues. wonderful and so fucking intimate !

By *un_JuiceCouple
over a year ago

Nr Chester

Both love to kiss, suck, nibble.

over a year ago

Kiss+Hold+Touch+Stroke =

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I never used to kiss meets, this changed a couple of years ago and im glad it did. But only special people get my special kisses

over a year ago

i love kissing

love havin my neck and collarbone kissed and it send shivers down my body and directly into my clit mmmmm

i meet someone from here as often as i can and he knows exactly how to kiss me to get me ging without me even needing to say a word. ive never had to tell him and even the thot makes me smile

By *ath-N-DelCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow area

If I don't want to kiss him I sure as hell don't want to shag him!!!

Kissing is a must!

Post new Message to Thread