Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Las Americas/Tenerife

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Has anyone visited any swingers clubs there and if so any advise ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

Not visited but there is one called I believe Mystique

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple
over a year ago

London

Yes, there are four of them, and all are pretty good, plus there are a couple of bars as well. Message us for more info, but we have posted about this before.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Club Mystique in Las Americas, very nice and friendly , never really gets busy but worth a visit, they have a web site, Sat is Cpls only.

By *teborahCouple
over a year ago

warrington

We went to Mystique last September on a Saturday night. full of locals and native Tenerifians do not mix with tourists. we arranged to meet up with another couple from fab and had a good night. so my advise is arrange a meet there, if not then stay in your apartment and have a wank as it will cost alot less than the 60 euros entry fee and 5 euros per drink including soft drinks

over a year ago

Why do you say the locals dont mix ? We found them very friendly and good fun when we went ?

By *_and_MCouple
over a year ago

kings lynn

We went during half term last October...virtually empty, locals/staff didn't give us the time of day...nice facilities though but expensive...probably best as others have said and try to arrange to meet others there.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 09/03/12 19:52:51]

over a year ago

We have been a couple of times and found that the best option is (as suggesetd earlier) to arrange to meet with a couple there, that said we did meet with a great couple from Romania when we went there on spec one evening

By *teborahCouple
over a year ago

warrington

I have worked in Tenerife many times (Santa Cruz) and have a good friend who is native to Tenerife and trust me all they are interested in is our money (His words)

Post new Message to Thread