FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

so im not interested in the male that sent a message ,what should i do? the last one told me i was f rude fat and ugly as i didnt reply.he could tell this by the pic of my bum on my profile!geeees

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

Move on and enjoy.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

"so im not interested in the male that sent a message ,what should i do? the last one told me i was f rude fat and ugly as i didnt reply.he could tell this by the pic of my bum on my profile!geeees "

you should of said maybe i am fat and ugly but i still said no to you,

By *am sampsonMan
over a year ago

cwmbran

"so im not interested in the male that sent a message ,what should i do? the last one told me i was f rude fat and ugly as i didnt reply.he could tell this by the pic of my bum on my profile!geeees "

Its obvious to me that you're not fat

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Tell him that you can always lose weight but he will always be a fookin dickhead.

over a year ago

Sadly a lot of the men dont understand the meaning of the word, mainly the younger generation, i just block them, they not worth worrying over!

over a year ago

dont worry about it hun , rise above him and thats what your block buttons for , his bad taste comment is his way of fun and its certainly not yours

over a year ago

1) send a polite "no thanks" and be prepared for any abuse.

or

2) send a polite "no thanks" and block (this is not rude, it's a site tool).

or

3) delete the message without a reply (and pray he doesn't notice and write to you again lol).

or

4) delete the message without a reply, and block the sender (this is not rude, it's your right to do so).

Whatever you decide to do, it's YOUR right. You owe nothing to anyone, so use the site (and the tools) as YOU wish

over a year ago

"Tell him that you can always lose weight but he will always be a fookin dickhead. "

over a year ago

"

Move on and enjoy.

"

+1

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Sadly a lot of the men dont understand the meaning of the word, mainly the younger generation, i just block them, they not worth worrying over! "
this man was 50, oh and get this, his profile says hes a true gent!

By *ashful BazMan
over a year ago

poole dorset

Your bottom looks fine to me,

just use the block button that's what it's there for.

over a year ago

Aww def deserves a block then, he just not worth it ...

over a year ago

Just ignore and move on

over a year ago

"Sadly a lot of the men dont understand the meaning of the word, mainly the younger generation, i just block them, they not worth worrying over! this man was 50, oh and get this, his profile says hes a true gent! "

He sounds a bit desperate, and it just goes to show you cant believe what people say on their profiles, or messages come to that.

over a year ago

He got knocked back,so spat his dummy out and decided be a complete knob.Dont get hurt,get over it and never lose sleep.

over a year ago

Nowadays, I would block those who send me unsolicited messages if I no intention of meeting them.

That should give them no doubt that I am not interested in whatever they may have to offer.

over a year ago

Some guys have no respect and they need to remember that women have more choice on here than they do, so that attitude will get him nowhere!

over a year ago

the guys obviously a prize penis best get shot doll!

over a year ago

just a castaway, lost at sea ... all join in now

I'll send an sos to the world, I hope that someone gets my, gets my, message .................

over a year ago

Personally I don't know why people bother answering people they're not interested in as they seem to end in abuse and a thread gets started.

Then again, I suppose it shows those that whine about not getting a "thanks but no thanks" message the reason why they don't.

Post new Message to Thread