Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Buying lingerie help

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Being a man I'm pretty useless so I'm branching out to the forums for a little help and guidance. I want to buy my fb some sexy lingerie but can't for the life of me decide what. I'm looking to see what people prefer to get a rough idea of what direction to head in

x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

What kind of stuff does she usually wear, does she want bra and knickers, basque, babydoll. Does she tend to go for plain things or frilly things

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

Most importantly buy the right size and keep the receipt, just in case

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"What kind of stuff does she usually wear, does she want bra and knickers, basque, babydoll. Does she tend to go for plain things or frilly things"

she usually just wears bra and knickers but I think some thing a little more sexy would look great but don't want to get something that women wouldnt really wear

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Depends what body shape she is. get lingerie that will flatter her. I've a bit of a mummy tummy so prefer longer basques/corset type things. x

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

"What kind of stuff does she usually wear, does she want bra and knickers, basque, babydoll. Does she tend to go for plain things or frilly things

she usually just wears bra and knickers but I think some thing a little more sexy would look great but don't want to get something that women wouldnt really wear"

play clothes are supposed to be about fantasy so dont worry if its not the sort of thing she would normally wear,

size matters a lot ore though,and fitting her style...is she into classy ,slutty ,50's goth ect.

over a year ago

How much are you thinking of spending and where are you thinking of buying it from?

By *els_BellsWoman
over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

Definitely get the right size!

But go for something a bit like what she normally wears but sexier, if that makes sense, rather than a total opposite to what she'd wear normally for playing.

Sure most women who work in a lingerie shop would be happy to advise as well.

Happy shopping!

over a year ago

"Being a man I'm pretty useless so I'm branching out to the forums for a little help and guidance. I want to buy my fb some sexy lingerie but can't for the life of me decide what. I'm looking to see what people prefer to get a rough idea of what direction to head in

x"

ASDA

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

Naa m8..

ignore all that sensible advice from the ladies..

black or red studded leather..

every time..

over a year ago

"Being a man I'm pretty useless so I'm branching out to the forums for a little help and guidance. I want to buy my fb some sexy lingerie but can't for the life of me decide what. I'm looking to see what people prefer to get a rough idea of what direction to head in

x"

You need to be sure on sizes I assume you want to surprise her so look on line with her to see what she likes then buy accordingly.

Post new Message to Thread