FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Making love and having sex IS IT THE SAME ?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Is it not same thing just making love is more a mind thing having more feelings. MAYBE SAYING THE LOVE WORD ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Dont know, i dont do making love i just have sex

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

making love and sex are completely different things nothing to do with a word

over a year ago

For me they are two different things. Sex is sex and physical relief. Making love is a mind body and soul experience only shared with intimate lovers.

over a year ago

"making love and sex are completely different things nothing to do with a word"
just a feeling ?

By *lam rockerMan
over a year ago

Tain

they are different - totally - I like having sex but love making love.

By *i_sSwingWoman
over a year ago

Any place 4 the right Person

"making love and sex are completely different things nothing to do with a word"

Hi all I' Mi definately think the 2 are different. This site for me has nothing to do with love....other than loving sex and having loads of choice

You get weird ones that want to pretend they are in love with you, but love is reciprical and more than just feeling comfortable with a cool couple you might get on with at a meet. Mi x

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

yes and no,same actions different emotions

over a year ago

"For me they are two different things. Sex is sex and physical relief. Making love is a mind body and soul experience only shared with intimate lovers. "
so john saying he need sex to me is just relief but if he do it with more passion its making love ? Next time in the middle of sex i am going to stop and ask him which one , lol

over a year ago

"making love and sex are completely different things nothing to do with a wordjust a feeling ?"

no not just a feeling its a connection on every level

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

You can feel the difference between sex and making love, even when it's with the same person

over a year ago

"making love and sex are completely different things nothing to do with a word

Hi all I' Mi definately think the 2 are different. This site for me has nothing to do with love....other than loving sex and having loads of choice

You get weird ones that want to pretend they are in love with you, but love is reciprical and more than just feeling comfortable with a cool couple you might get on with at a meet. Mi x

"

Hello you sexy woman xxx well i like sex with passion loads of lust but not in love with them maybe there body at the time ,

By *i_sSwingWoman
over a year ago

Any place 4 the right Person

"yes and no,same actions different emotions "

I wouldn't necessarily say the same actions aprt from the obvious penetration there are sexual acts I won't do with people from Fab as too personal. Besides you never know what the buggars have been upto and with who?

over a year ago

"For me they are two different things. Sex is sex and physical relief. Making love is a mind body and soul experience only shared with intimate lovers. so john saying he need sex to me is just relief but if he do it with more passion its making love ? Next time in the middle of sex i am going to stop and ask him which one , lol "

LOL I wouldn't need to ask, I would know

over a year ago

Making love is what your gf/wife does while you fuck her isn't it?

over a year ago

"For me they are two different things. Sex is sex and physical relief. Making love is a mind body and soul experience only shared with intimate lovers. so john saying he need sex to me is just relief but if he do it with more passion its making love ? Next time in the middle of sex i am going to stop and ask him which one , lol

LOL I wouldn't need to ask, I would know "

well i think theres been alot of shagging going on , lol

over a year ago

" Is it not same thing just making love is more a mind thing having more feelings. MAYBE SAYING THE LOVE WORD ? "

I am surprised you have to ask, what me and Kev do is very different to the sex we have with people we swing with.

over a year ago

"yes and no,same actions different emotions

I wouldn't necessarily say the same actions aprt from the obvious penetration there are sexual acts I won't do with people from Fab as too personal. Besides you never know what the buggars have been upto and with who? "

some on fab it do turn from shagging to the making love ... taken me years to get better at this , love making shagging thing , i do lust with a passion ,

over a year ago

" Is it not same thing just making love is more a mind thing having more feelings. MAYBE SAYING THE LOVE WORD ?

I am surprised you have to ask, what me and Kev do is very different to the sex we have with people we swing with."

well i have been married over 25 years .. we know each other well . lol

over a year ago

nope think they are very different . making love to me is all about emotions , passions, kissing etc etc where as fucking is get your clothes off and do the business . The way i would fuck someone and the way i would make love to someone are very very different .

over a year ago

" Is it not same thing just making love is more a mind thing having more feelings. MAYBE SAYING THE LOVE WORD ?

I am surprised you have to ask, what me and Kev do is very different to the sex we have with people we swing with. well i have been married over 25 years .. we know each other well . lol"

Not that well if you think making love and having sex is the same thing.

over a year ago

"nope think they are very different . making love to me is all about emotions , passions, kissing etc etc where as fucking is get your clothes off and do the business . The way i would fuck someone and the way i would make love to someone are very very different . "
I think i do both with john , maybe you do when married ? Dont you think you have more of this emotions when first together .. i love john but our sex together can be just 10 min or over a hour .

over a year ago

I am surprised you have to ask, what me and Kev do is very different to the sex we have with people we swing with. well i have been married over 25 years .. we know each other well . lol

Not that well if you think making love and having sex is the same thing. "

well maybe i dont think of it and just know it good , lol and get lots so i feel i shag and make love if have time , lol

over a year ago

"Dont know, i dont do making love i just have sex"
i think alot do . If thay say the truth . Maybe if you just love the person a 5 min leg over is making love ... But did make me think when had a person saying do i shag or make love with passion yesterday so i felt like asking here..

over a year ago

"Dont know, i dont do making love i just have sex"

+1

By *ashful BazMan
over a year ago

poole dorset

Never really thought about what you call it, I just keep Banging away.

over a year ago

"For me they are two different things. Sex is sex and physical relief. Making love is a mind body and soul experience only shared with intimate lovers. "

Absolutely agree 110%

over a year ago

"For me they are two different things. Sex is sex and physical relief. Making love is a mind body and soul experience only shared with intimate lovers.

Absolutely agree 110% "

Ditto!

over a year ago

+2

By *umourCouple
over a year ago

Rushden

Has "Making Love" got anything to do with having sex, apart from the fact that when making love, you may well end up having sex!

Sex is fun and we love it, but making love is different and the same... Holding hands, cuddling, talking softly and may other things are making love. Sex may be a part, but it is not necessary!

If you equate miking love with sex, what about when you are swinging?

Spot on!

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

I make love when I'm wanking.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

When ever i have sex i shag with my mind body and soul. I might not be the best shag in the world but i give it my all. To me making love to someone has nothing to do with the act of sex.

When i show jay i love him its not through sex

over a year ago

Agree 100%

No offence intended but surprised at some peoples' ideas of making love here!

over a year ago

I make love to my boyfriend and i have sex when i swing the emotions between the 2 are very different,still bldy good though lol

over a year ago

"I make love when I'm wanking."

+1

over a year ago

"I make love to my boyfriend and i have sex when i swing the emotions between the 2 are very different,still bldy good though lol "
But i am sure i dont make love to john all the time ... its a 5min leg over at times , lol him telling me he need to cum before he go to work , yes we love each other maybe that it , lol

over a year ago

"Making love is what your gf/wife does while you fuck her isn't it?"

pmsl

over a year ago

the fact your in love with your guy is what i call making love wether its a 2 min quickie or an all nighter,but when we swing we love the thrill of sex if that makes sense.lol

over a year ago

Definitely two different things.

When you make love you connect with your partner so deeply that when its over you just want to cling to him and stay like that forever!

over a year ago

From what I have understood making love can be all those loving gestures from a loving look, a little posy of flowers, through dating, foreplay, sex and the gentle afermath.

Having sex is just having sex although there may sometimes be a little overlap.

over a year ago

hexham

from now on i will only ever make smiles

over a year ago

hexham

"I make love to my boyfriend and i have sex when i swing the emotions between the 2 are very different,still bldy good though lol "

see i can just fuck with kev...it wud be crap if we were limited to just the hearts and flowers stuff....

over a year ago

hummm unsure on this one

I think it can be the same act but its the feeling behind who your doing it with that makes it different

Some times sex is just a shag end of, very cold and clinical but i have met men where its been a very intimate, intense and a very passionate, tender experience almost felt like making love but without the love

but even tho the act can feel the same at times i do think its how you feel towards the person your with that makes it love making or not

over a year ago

Sex and lovemaking are too completely different things.

Lovemaking tends to be slower, more passionate, more considerate and more intimate. Its more about both enjoying the act and meeting mentally as well as emotionally.

Sex is more selfish, less caring and is pure physical gratification

over a year ago

"Sex and lovemaking are too completely different things.

Lovemaking tends to be slower, more passionate, more considerate and more intimate. Its more about both enjoying the act and meeting mentally as well as emotionally.

Sex is more selfish, less caring and is pure physical gratification "

but you dont have to be in love with someone to do what you have described as love making and you can have a selfish pysical grarification shag with someone you love surely?

over a year ago

"Sex and lovemaking are too completely different things.

Sex is more selfish, less caring and is pure physical gratification "

I don't agree.

Sex can be just as intimate , intense and passionate . It's the only way I know

over a year ago

I agree

over a year ago

No offence intended but............... some people seem to be confused between loving acts, and lovemaking, imho!

over a year ago

"the fact your in love with your guy is what i call making love wether its a 2 min quickie or an all nighter,but when we swing we love the thrill of sex if that makes sense.lol "
yes it do make alot of sense xx and well said . xx

over a year ago

Sex mainly for me.

Done all the making love when I was younger.

But I do suspect men like sex and women prefer to be made love too....

Post new Message to Thread