Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Do you feel threatened?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Do you feel threatened by sexy single men or women at swingers party or do you have a general rule not to play with them?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Do you feel threatened by sexy single men or women at swingers party or do you have a general rule not to play with them?"

Huh? Why ever would someone NOT want to play with someone sexy?

We're not on muntersRus.com, we're here on Fab to find sexy peeps to play with.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

Never felt threatened by anyone

no connection YES, threatened NO.

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

"Do you feel threatened by sexy single men or women at swingers party or do you have a general rule not to play with them?"

Why would anyone feel threatened by them?.....

over a year ago

Threatened or inferior?

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Why would you not play with someone you found sexy. Different people find different things sexy

over a year ago

I wouldn't feel threatened and if mutually attracted I would happily play with them

over a year ago

"Do you feel threatened by sexy single men or women at swingers party or do you have a general rule not to play with them?

We're not on muntersRus.com, we're here on Fab to find sexy peeps to play with. "

+1

over a year ago

Never have i only play with people i like .. I play with sexy people .. Threatened never x

over a year ago

In what way do you mean threatened by?

over a year ago

I've never felt threatend, unless there was a bloke stood in the corner with a big chopper

over a year ago

i have never felt threatened by someone good looking, if i go to a party and theres a woman there thats very good looking/nice body i do feel self conscious tho

As for good looking guys i tend not to make a move on them if i feel they are out of my league but i dont have a rule not to play with them so if they made a move on me first that would be fine

over a year ago

If they are sexy single and up for it ........ I'm in!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 06/03/12 20:00:36]

over a year ago

I get ya now, you're trying to suggest that other women are threatened by you.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"Seem to be holding on to there men tighter". Could just be in your mind. Personally they would have to padlock their men to themselves and me be the only other woman in the room for that thought to even enter my head

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple
over a year ago

Lisburn

not at all (walks of singing "sexy, eveything about me is SEXY")

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

Oh I get it....other people (women) are feeling threatened by the Op....

Doesn't happen to me, but then again I'm not ever so gorgeous...

I do hope to be one day

By *ittlemorespiceCouple
over a year ago

North Cornwall

Not unless they were packing

over a year ago

"In what way do you mean threatened by?"

What i mean by threatened is that this single person might have more than you can offer and your partner cant seem to get their eyes off them and you cling onto you partner more than ever kind of threatened by sexy single men and women

over a year ago

"In what way do you mean threatened by?

What i mean by threatened is that this single person might have more than you can offer and your partner cant seem to get their eyes off them and you cling onto you partner more than ever kind of threatened by sexy single men and women "

That sounds more like the green eyed monster than anything threatening.... it sounds like insecurity within your own relationship, rather than an outside person being threatening.

over a year ago

What i mean by threatened is that this single person might have more than you can offer and your partner cant seem to get their eyes off them and you cling onto you partner more than ever kind of threatened by sexy single men and women "

Judging by the post you removed, "this snigle person" is you. I'd suggest the majority wouldn't be swinging if they had that attitude (always going to be the odd one here and there). Don't worry love, the swinging world can cope with you

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

How would they know if the person had more to offer just by looking at them

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

"Do you feel threatened by sexy single men or women at swingers party or do you have a general rule not to play with them?

We're not on muntersRus.com, we're here on Fab to find sexy peeps to play with. "

Dear god we actually agree

i can be shy around women i fancy...always have been, but never threatened, i just like them to make the first move...mind you that may be cos i'm sub, i like everyone to make the first move...

Why do i sense a hint of whipping up yet another controvery with the swingers are fat and ugly and cant get a shag any other way meme,,,the only one the OP hasnt done yet?

over a year ago

"Oh I get it....other people (women) are feeling threatened by the Op....

Doesn't happen to me, but then again I'm not ever so gorgeous...

I do hope to be one day"

s'ok Jane, I'd shag ya, but you have to wear a I Luv Cam the Man t-shirt. It's a little fet thing I have.

over a year ago

What i mean by threatened is that this single person might have more than you can offer and your partner cant seem to get their eyes off them and you cling onto you partner more than ever kind of threatened by sexy single men and women

Judging by the post you removed, "this snigle person" is you. I'd suggest the majority wouldn't be swinging if they had that attitude (always going to be the odd one here and there). Don't worry love, the swinging world can cope with you "

I''m not single lol I have plenty men and woman in my poly relationship lol

over a year ago

Ahhh got you now and no I have never felt like that because Jet has never ever made me feel that way, I dont give 2 hoots who he looks at while we out thats all part of the fun and as its me who goes home with him at end of night he can look and touch away.

over a year ago

That sounds more like the green eyed monster than anything threatening.... it sounds like insecurity within your own relationship, rather than an outside person being threatening."

I have a healthy poly household and jealousy is just a emotion one have when feeling threatened as I am not.

over a year ago

oh yeah i get that a lot, lots of women in couples dont like single females as they think they are predators just after their man

personally i think that just a case of insecurities within a relationship and if you feel like that maybe your shouldnt be swinging

over a year ago

Have you found others intimidated by your presence as a single person at a party or are you asking from the couples point of _iew?

Do you mean a man may fancy getting together with you and his wife/partner is looking daggers at you?

Or your man is the one doing the looking and you feel not as sexy as the female he is looking at?

over a year ago

hexham

If anyone feels like this they shouldnt be swinging...all people here can offer me is sex and sometimes friendship, not love, total acceptance and deep everlasting bond that a life partner can.

People with insecurities and jealousy issues really need to tread very carefully if they are trying swinging...you need to be secure in yourself...

An example from my swinging life of a couple who got it...i was playing with a couple and started going down on the guy, she asked me very politely if i swallowed , on finding out i loved it she sat back and watched...till i had a very nice mouthful of cum...she then gave me a massive hug, and with the most joyful look on her face explained she gagged and hated the taste of spunk...and her hubby loved bjs. i offered something she could not do and she was over the moon about it.

over a year ago

Judging by the post you removed, "this snigle person" is you. I'd suggest the majority wouldn't be swinging if they had that attitude (always going to be the odd one here and there). Don't worry love, the swinging world can cope with you

I''m not single lol I have plenty men and woman in my poly relationship lol"

I'm just going by your previous post where you talked about entering parties as a single woman.

over a year ago

i can be shy around women i fancy...always have been, but never threatened, i just like them to make the first move...mind you that may be cos i'm sub, i like everyone to make the first move...

Why do i sense a hint of whipping up yet another controvery with the swingers are fat and ugly and cant get a shag any other way meme,,,the only one the OP hasnt done yet? "

Insults is the lowest form of life and I can tell one things that I am not

over a year ago

Yes generally single women and men not me lol

over a year ago

hexham

I''m not single lol I have plenty men and woman in my poly relationship lol

I'm just going by your previous post where you talked about entering parties as a single woman. "

Surely if the OP is poly then they understand that feeling threatened by others is not part of the poly or swinging mentality...and that we have our needs met in different ways by different people.

over a year ago

That sounds more like the green eyed monster than anything threatening.... it sounds like insecurity within your own relationship, rather than an outside person being threatening.

I have a healthy poly household and jealousy is just a emotion one have when feeling threatened as I am not."

Hoisted by your own petard methinks.... "jealousy is just a(n) emotion one have(Has) when feeling threatened..."

And you started by asking about feeling threatened...the implication being that IS how YOU feel...

over a year ago

"I get ya now, you're trying to suggest that other women are threatened by you. "

Seems to me that you can only see negatively I said in my post by single men and women and not referred to me sweetie pie

over a year ago

hexham

Why do i sense a hint of whipping up yet another controvery with the swingers are fat and ugly and cant get a shag any other way meme,,,the only one the OP hasnt done yet?

Insults is the lowest form of life and I can tell one things that I am not "

Not sure what you mean, but there was no insult in my post...read it again...

over a year ago

If anyone feels like this they shouldnt be swinging...all people here can offer me is sex and sometimes friendship, not love, total acceptance and deep everlasting bond that a life partner can.

People with insecurities and jealousy issues really need to tread very carefully if they are trying swinging...you need to be secure in yourself...

An example from my swinging life of a couple who got it...i was playing with a couple and started going down on the guy, she asked me very politely if i swallowed , on finding out i loved it she sat back and watched...till i had a very nice mouthful of cum...she then gave me a massive hug, and with the most joyful look on her face explained she gagged and hated the taste of spunk...and her hubby loved bjs. i offered something she could not do and she was over the moon about it.

"

I felt really frubbly when I read that

Wolf

over a year ago

i dont get this post at all, is the OP saying people are threatened by them when they go parties or is it just a general question?

over a year ago

hexham

ok...before this thread goes baliistic, OP is your first language English...you seem to misunderstanding and badly expressing thing, looking at your grammar though there are mistakes usually made by speakers of English as a second language...if this is the case it might be worth taking more time over your posts, as you are coming across as contradictory and simply looking to wind people up at the moment.

over a year ago

I have a healthy poly household and jealousy is just a emotion one have when feeling threatened as I am not.

Hoisted by your own petard methinks.... "jealousy is just a(n) emotion one have(Has) when feeling threatened..."

And you started by asking about feeling threatened...the implication being that IS how YOU feel... "

I feel horny as hell when I see sexy men and women especially when my chosen partner for the night wants to f@uck the cr@p out of them I am more than happy just to sit and watch them get it on at the end of the day my partner is the one that is the lucky one when he goes home with me lol and if he wants to leave with somebody else my words to them will be please be safe

over a year ago

hexham

Wolf

"

lubbly frubbly?

over a year ago

i kinda get what the ops getting at here(ATLEAST I THINK I DO)

think they mean do these sexy fcukers bring out ur own insecurities to a point u`d not play

over a year ago

Wolf

"

Awesome there is things I don't do and if somebody else can do it I say go for it

over a year ago

"I get ya now, you're trying to suggest that other women are threatened by you.

Seems to me that you can only see negatively I said in my post by single men and women and not referred to me sweetie pie"

Don't patronise me "sweet cheeks" - you deleted the post where you talked about yourself cos you realised how big headed it sounded.

over a year ago

hexham

"i kinda get what the ops getting at here(ATLEAST I THINK I DO)

think they mean do these sexy fcukers bring out ur own insecurities to a point u`d not play "

hell no...though a few people have said i intimidate the hell out of them with the noise i make

over a year ago

"i dont get this post at all, is the OP saying people are threatened by them when they go parties or is it just a general question?"

General question seems people think its personal for god sake lol

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

Seems to me that you can only see negatively I said in my post by single men and women and not referred to me sweetie pie

Don't patronise me "sweet cheeks" - you deleted the post where you talked about yourself cos you realised how big headed it sounded. "

I saw it before it was deleted as well and responded to it accordingly

over a year ago

think they mean do these sexy fcukers bring out ur own insecurities to a point u`d not play "

EUREKA thank you very much

over a year ago

ive never seen anyone that good that their presents would stop me shagging, there aint anyone alive that good looking

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

"i dont get this post at all, is the OP saying people are threatened by them when they go parties or is it just a general question?

General question seems people think its personal for god sake lol "

The post you chose to delete gave out exactly that message....

over a year ago

Don't patronise me "sweet cheeks" - you deleted the post where you talked about yourself cos you realised how big headed it sounded. "

I deleted the post as I found what I tried to say did not make sense in my own head lol

over a year ago

"i dont get this post at all, is the OP saying people are threatened by them when they go parties or is it just a general question?"

I'm still waiting for that answer too.

over a year ago

"i dont get this post at all, is the OP saying people are threatened by them when they go parties or is it just a general question?

General question seems people think its personal for god sake lol "

Because in the deleted post your referred to yourself setting foot in a party? Perhaps that could be it?

over a year ago

"

Wolf

lubbly frubbly?"

pmsl - no. Honestly that was touching

over a year ago

think they mean do these sexy fcukers bring out ur own insecurities to a point u`d not play

EUREKA thank you very much "

why would you swing if you felt like that, no matter what you look like theres going to be people better looking than yourself, if your going to run off and hide every time you see someone with a nice body and good looks you may as well pack up now because it happens everywhere you go

over a year ago

hexham

"

Wolf

lubbly frubbly?

pmsl - no. Honestly that was touching "

i always remember that with a hug smile...and it does sum up the essence of not being threatened to me.

over a year ago

Yes I had been in situations before where I felt that a people might feel threatened not by my looks lol as if i had any, but by with my openness about my own sexuality and personality lol the first thing I do I introduce myself to every single person in the room and spent 5minutes with them afterwards it's up to them how they feel about me most times when I do go to a party I go for the conversations and the wine lol

over a year ago

why would you swing if you felt like that, no matter what you look like theres going to be people better looking than yourself, if your going to run off and hide every time you see someone with a nice body and good looks you may as well pack up now because it happens everywhere you go "

I have and hopefully never feel like that I was wondering if people do feel like that

over a year ago

I'm still waiting for that answer too. "

General question

over a year ago

"

Wolf

lubbly frubbly?

pmsl - no. Honestly that was touching

i always remember that with a hug smile...and it does sum up the essence of not being threatened to me. "

(sorry... trying not to take space up on the thread, but...)

it's beautiful Jem, makes it all worth while and humbling at the same time... and I've lost the emote for a heart... darnit... 3

over a year ago

why would you swing if you felt like that, no matter what you look like theres going to be people better looking than yourself, if your going to run off and hide every time you see someone with a nice body and good looks you may as well pack up now because it happens everywhere you go

I have and hopefully never feel like that I was wondering if people do feel like that"

nah, im 37, over weight, have saggy bits and stretch marks, when i go to a party its a foregone conclusion before i get there most of the women will be better looking than me lol

Im not perfect and i dont claim to be you have to accept what you have and make the most of it, not dwell on looking like something your never going to be, whats the point in that?

over a year ago

I have and hopefully never feel like that I was wondering if people do feel like that

nah, im 37, over weight, have saggy bits and stretch marks, when i go to a party its a foregone conclusion before i get there most of the women will be better looking than me lol

Im not perfect and i dont claim to be you have to accept what you have and make the most of it, not dwell on looking like something your never going to be, whats the point in that?"

Nothing like embracing yourself and most of all Love yourself

over a year ago

Never felt threatened but have felt that they were out of my league, on a couple of occaisions.

Other times I've felt the opposite, like I'm punching above my weight, lol

Maybe this is what the poster means

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

I love it when a story has a cheerful ending....

And they all lived happily ever after

over a year ago

Im not perfect and i dont claim to be you have to accept what you have and make the most of it, not dwell on looking like something your never going to be, whats the point in that?"

stop that i think your a lovely woman x and so do alot x why you have pics fabed over 100s of times here thay like the look of you x in person your a nice woman . x sexy too .. xxx

over a year ago

"I love it when a story has a cheerful ending....

And they all lived happily ever after

"

amen

over a year ago

At least you are real, not plastic, most women of our age have some wobbly saggy bits and stretch marks- most men prefer real women with real confidence, it makes up for the lack of perfection, in my experience!

over a year ago

Im not perfect and i dont claim to be you have to accept what you have and make the most of it, not dwell on looking like something your never going to be, whats the point in that? stop that i think your a lovely woman x and so do alot x why you have pics fabed over 100s of times here thay like the look of you x in person your a nice woman . x sexy too .. xxx"

but thats my point, everyoen see sexy and attraction different so you could be sat looking at some women thinking. god shes gorgeous how can i play while shes here and she could be looking at you thinking the same

as i said you have to just accept yourself and make the best of what you have and get on with it

over a year ago

Im not perfect and i dont claim to be you have to accept what you have and make the most of it, not dwell on looking like something your never going to be, whats the point in that?

At least you are real, not plastic, most women of our age have some wobbly saggy bits and stretch marks- most men prefer real women with real confidence, it makes up for the lack of perfection, in my experience! "

fook me Im in then got more saggy wobbly bits and stretch marks than a saggy wobbly thing from saggywobblyville

over a year ago

i was told it just more cushion for the pushon alot like it ..

over a year ago

"fook me Im in then got more saggy wobbly bits and stretch marks than a saggy wobbly thing from saggywobblyville "

Thats utter bollox.

I have met you and NN and both of you have good bodies, but the lack of confidence doesn't do you any favours.

Look at me, my body really isn't all that, but I used to get really hot men, punching way above my weight, because I had the confidence to go and get it!

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

Am i too late for the popcorn?

over a year ago

"fook me Im in then got more saggy wobbly bits and stretch marks than a saggy wobbly thing from saggywobblyville

Thats utter bollox.

I have met you and NN and both of you have good bodies, but the lack of confidence doesn't do you any favours.

Look at me, my body really isn't all that, but I used to get really hot men, punching way above my weight, because I had the confidence to go and get it!"

Hey the only bit of my body I not happy with is me spotty bum other than that I love me ,will admit to not being confident enough to wear skimpy things but get me naked and I am happy as a pig in shit just dont look at me spots

over a year ago

I know I can't really answer, as I am single right now and fairly new this scene.

...but I hate feeling left out of the threads

so...

I never used to feel at all 'threatened' when I was with my EX, anywhere we went, if he saw a pretty girl he was free to comment as much and I would even point out anyone who looked his type. I guess I had that secure feeling that people are talking about here.

Unfortunately, we were not Swingers and he ended up being unfaithful.

I've stayed single since then, but would love to think if I ever hooked up again, I could have that secure feeling and enjoy the swinging life with someone special.

If I found it difficult, I guess I would give up on the swinging idea.

over a year ago

"

"

never done me any harm i still get more offers than i can shake a stick at lol

To be honest i think with me sometimes im more just honest and blunt rather than un confident

Im not perfect and i dont have a great body but i dont mean that in a ...oh wooooow all feel sorry for me way lol i dont sit around moping about it i just mean it in a way that this is me and if your looking to meet you have to be honest

I am a happy person and i love my life at the mo, infact its the best its been for a long time, but i aint perfect so theres no point pretending i am

if that makes sence

but when i go out tho i may look at a young women with a great body and think ...bitch i dont mean it nasty and no it wouldnt put me off playing

over a year ago

"Hey the only bit of my body I not happy with is me spotty bum other than that I love me ,will admit to not being confident enough to wear skimpy things but get me naked and I am happy as a pig in shit just dont look at me spots "

go on, show us your spotty arse

over a year ago

"Hey the only bit of my body I not happy with is me spotty bum other than that I love me ,will admit to not being confident enough to wear skimpy things but get me naked and I am happy as a pig in shit just dont look at me spots

go on, show us your spotty arse "

got your pen handy its great for dot to dot

over a year ago

Years ago I was at Chams on a web social night and one of the guys was having a really miserable evening, so I asked him what was wrong. He looked at himself and said, "Look at me, who's going to want to play with this!"

He was a BIG guy.

I looked around and saw a woman who must have been a size 20+ in a fishnet bodysuit having an absolutely fantastic evening and said, "Look at her, being big doesn't bother her does it?"

He said, "You're right, might as well get stuck in then."

He had lots of fun after that.

over a year ago

"Years ago I was at Chams on a web social night and one of the guys was having a really miserable evening, so I asked him what was wrong. He looked at himself and said, "Look at me, who's going to want to play with this!"

He was a BIG guy.

I looked around and saw a woman who must have been a size 20+ in a fishnet bodysuit having an absolutely fantastic evening and said, "Look at her, being big doesn't bother her does it?"

He said, "You're right, might as well get stuck in then."

He had lots of fun after that."

you get lots of people like that and i dont get why they go. ive been out having a fag on many occasions and heard women moaning about how they look, why would you go to a club and put yourself down in such a way?

When i go to clubs i dont sit monaing about my inperfections, you leave that side of you in the locker i go to have a good time, so i get my gear on and go see who i can abuse

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

" and if he wants to leave with somebody else my words to them will be please be safe "

A gentleman would always leave with the lady he is accompanying

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

No i never feel threatened, and i have only ever played with people that i deem to be sexy

over a year ago

Never..... the sexier the better,its all about everyone havin fun,no hang ups here xxx

over a year ago

Thank you all for you input much appreciated

over a year ago

No I dont feel threatened.. I live with the fact that my Master sexually likes young ( under 25, I am 36) slim ( 10-12, I am a size 18)women.. these are the women that he likes to chat up.. he may budge on the age.. but rarely the size.. I know his type when we are out.. I know which women he will go for..

But I love that he can still get the attentions and offers from these young sexy women but I am the only one he truly has eyes for..

Same in reverse.. Master loves me with sexy younger guys.. so no.. we dont feel threatened..

I do on occassion get jealous but its not normally that.. it can actually be over silly things.. but its not the bad type..

Cali

over a year ago

"No I dont feel threatened.. I live with the fact that my Master sexually likes young ( under 25, I am 36) slim ( 10-12, I am a size 18)women.. these are the women that he likes to chat up.. he may budge on the age.. but rarely the size.. I know his type when we are out.. I know which women he will go for..

But I love that he can still get the attentions and offers from these young sexy women but I am the only one he truly has eyes for..

Same in reverse.. Master loves me with sexy younger guys.. so no.. we dont feel threatened..

I do on occassion get jealous but its not normally that.. it can actually be over silly things.. but its not the bad type..

Cali "

The dynamics of master slave relationship is in a league of its own

over a year ago

"Yes I had been in situations before where I felt that a people might feel threatened not by my looks lol as if i had any, but by with my openness about my own sexuality and personality lol the first thing I do I introduce myself to every single person in the room and spent 5minutes with them afterwards it's up to them how they feel about me most times when I do go to a party I go for the conversations and the wine lol "

ah, now this is the kind of person we like at our gatherings. However, I have to admit that I have felt slightly intimidated, not really treatened by the sexual openess and voracity of some people because although I am quite outgoing, I am kind of picky about what I like in sex and in a person and those who aren't perturb me quite honestly.

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

No have never felt threatened like that by singles or couples.

Might have thought a few times 'Wish I had her body' etc

Think if a woman or man feels like that, then they really shouldn't be swinging.

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

Obviously, she did

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

oh i say where did she go

over a year ago

"oh i say where did she go"

Felt threatened by all you sexy gals is what.

over a year ago

"oh i say where did she go

Felt threatened by all you sexy gals is what. "

LMFAO

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

Maybe shes taken a trip on pan air lol

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"Maybe shes taken a trip on pan air lol"

over a year ago

Gone to the shops for popcorn maybe?

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

Careful she may be watching elsewhere marking all yer cards.

over a year ago

"oh i say where did she go"
strange here one day gone the next ,

over a year ago

hexham

"oh i say where did she gostrange here one day gone the next ,"

not really strange we failed to fall at her feet,

over a year ago

maybe she self she was doing all the other women a favour by leaving and giving the rest of us a chance

over a year ago

hexham

"maybe she self she was doing all the other women a favour by leaving and giving the rest of us a chance "

true when we arent all poly pan sex goddesses we need to be grateful

btw was it just me or did someone think they were fitter than there pics appeared to show

over a year ago

"

btw was it just me or did someone think they were fitter than there pics appeared to show "

funny you should say that cause i typed out a message to suggest something the same but decided against posting it incase it made me look bitchy

over a year ago

I don't feel threatened at all in clubs, when I go, get my gear on, strut my stuff, I feel gorgeous and sexy. Yes in other peoples eyes I'm not, but that's immaterial as long as you feel it yourself.

Yes I might see a woman and think 'she's got a fantastic body' but I continue to shake my own big ass, at least there's more of it to shake.

I think women who can easily be appreciative of other women, not find it difficult to give a woman a compliment and mean it, are usually confident in themselves. There are women who never compliment others, stare at them but would die rather than admit other women are attractive. Those are the ones with the issues

over a year ago

hexham

"

btw was it just me or did someone think they were fitter than there pics appeared to show

funny you should say that cause i typed out a message to suggest something the same but decided against posting it incase it made me look bitchy "

yaeh errrrr did think that after i posted

over a year ago

"

funny you should say that cause i typed out a message to suggest something the same but decided against posting it incase it made me look bitchy

"

I did exactly the same The post she removed was all about how, when she's been to parties as a single, the wives all grip their husbands' arms a little tighter etc and I couldn't help thinking.....really?

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

"

I did exactly the same The post she removed was all about how, when she's been to parties as a single, the wives all grip their husbands' arms a little tighter etc and I couldn't help thinking.....really? "

Thank god it wasn't just me

over a year ago

"

I did exactly the same The post she removed was all about how, when she's been to parties as a single, the wives all grip their husbands' arms a little tighter etc and I couldn't help thinking.....really? "

There will always be those who continue to confuse ambition with ability.

over a year ago

hexham

"

I did exactly the same The post she removed was all about how, when she's been to parties as a single, the wives all grip their husbands' arms a little tighter etc and I couldn't help thinking.....really?

Thank god it wasn't just me "

ohhh arent we bad

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

"

ohhh arent we bad "

Yep

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

And am I the only one wondering why she dissapeared?

over a year ago

"oh i say where did she gostrange here one day gone the next ,

not really strange we failed to fall at her feet, "

Do you think pan could have been a man ? ??

over a year ago

"And am I the only one wondering why she dissapeared? "

Pressure of work?

over a year ago

"

ohhh arent we bad "

I never saw all those posts - ah perhaps suffering from delusions of grandeur then.

Its good to have confidence and feel you look great, but you have to have a degree of honesty and there are many women I see in clubs, on this site, on these forums, that I perceive to be a million times better looking than I am. But I'm happy I look like me, warts and all (not that I have any warts, I don't want to start that vicious rumour)

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

"

Its good to have confidence and feel you look great, but you have to have a degree of honesty and there are many women I see in clubs, on this site, on these forums, that I perceive to be a million times better looking than I am. But I'm happy I look like me, warts and all (not that I have any warts, I don't want to start that vicious rumour)

"

Agree with you totally Iconic, I like the woman I have become and that gives me the confidence

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

Im quite happy to tell people they look nice or they have a nice outfit on ect.

She did amuse me though lol

over a year ago

"I don't feel threatened at all in clubs, when I go, get my gear on, strut my stuff, I feel gorgeous and sexy. Yes in other peoples eyes I'm not, but that's immaterial as long as you feel it yourself.

Yes I might see a woman and think 'she's got a fantastic body' but I continue to shake my own big ass, at least there's more of it to shake.

I think women who can easily be appreciative of other women, not find it difficult to give a woman a compliment and mean it, are usually confident in themselves. There are women who never compliment others, stare at them but would die rather than admit other women are attractive. Those are the ones with the issues "

over a year ago

hexham

"

Agree with you totally Iconic, I like the woman I have become and that gives me the confidence"

Both kev and Sir have commented how much sexier i am becoming,and they find me pretty dman sexy to start with! They both put it down to the sexiest thing going self confidence...

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

I only get threatened by a 6'7" large bi bloke with a 10-12" hard on, who stands right behind me when I'm naked!

Lol

over a year ago

"I only get threatened by a 6'7" large bi bloke with a 10-12" hard on, who stands right behind me when I'm naked!

Lol "

Post new Message to Thread