Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

I'd love to .....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

feel that Dolly Parton's tits

Just listened to this song by Chubby Brown, and it's made me smile, well laugh really as it always does,

check it out on youtube

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"feel that Dolly Parton's tits

Just listened to this song by Chubby Brown, and it's made me smile, well laugh really as it always does,

check it out on youtube "

Wait a couple of years after she dies then dig her up and you'll be able to fondle them as much as ya like without her moaning about it!

over a year ago

Dolly parton has stopped having face lifts, she just takes her bra off to pull he wrinkles out of her face

over a year ago

check it out on youtube

Wait a couple of years after she dies then dig her up and you'll be able to fondle them as much as ya like without her moaning about it! "

haha necrophilia, a new low xxx

over a year ago

check it out on youtube

Wait a couple of years after she dies then dig her up and you'll be able to fondle them as much as ya like without her moaning about it!

haha necrophilia, a new low xxx "

Well it's not really necrophilia is it cos the rest of her might have rotted but her fake boobs will still be in pristine condition.

over a year ago

check it out on youtube

haha necrophilia, a new low xxx

Well it's not really necrophilia is it cos the rest of her might have rotted but her fake boobs will still be in pristine condition. "

lmao very true, but what's the point of boobs without nips hehe

over a year ago

In ten years time someone could open Michael Jackson's coffin and say, "Oh look, it's Michael Jackson, he hasn't aged a day!"

Post new Message to Thread