Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

The Premature Condom Putter Oners

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This is one thing that does irritate me. You can be happily playing in a public room and a guy opens a condom, slips it on and positions himself ready to mount without asking.

With some guys you only have to give them eye contact on the way to the loo and they're whipping off the wrapper and slipping it on.

Even with loud music in clubs, if I'm playing with my man and perhaps another, I develop bats ears and can hear a condom wrapper being ripped open in the vicinity. I'm on full system alert then, ready for the approach, my hands poised to slap their condom encased dick really hard.

Yeah its an occupational hazard playing in public rooms and I never play with a guy whose cheeky enough to make the assumption that its ok for him to have sex with me just because I'm embroiled in a sexual act with others. I will bat them off but its bloody ignorant to do it.

Does it bother others as it does me, or do you accept that no harm is done if playing in a public room

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Who says it for you?

over a year ago

what makes me laugh is the guys who come over, you move their towel and they already have one on kills me every time

over a year ago

"Who says it for you? "

its not thats the point men just put them on so they have it ready for any arse that looks a willing target

over a year ago

"Who says it for you?

its not thats the point men just put them on so they have it ready for any arse that looks a willing target "

Not me im fussy about where i put mine.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

hey...at least their wearing one

Seriously though , too many ppl dont put them on right for me to be comfortable with one i havnt checked...i have even seen men put them on inside out

over a year ago

No that's not the point I'm making. Yes of course condoms every time.

I mean the guys that see some action going on and assume they are allowed, without even asking me.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Thats why i rarely play in a public room, i usually go off with the guys to a private room so im in control. Not saying its right but i think its just something that happens if your in a public room.

over a year ago

hexham

"No that's not the point I'm making. Yes of course condoms every time.

I mean the guys that see some action going on and assume they are allowed, without even asking me.

"

Ahhh, i tend to prefer letting go,so find stopping to be asked spoils the mood...if i dont want sex i tell them...a touch or kiss or wave of the penis in my general direction is enough for me

over a year ago

"Thats why i rarely play in a public room, i usually go off with the guys to a private room so im in control. Not saying its right but i think its just something that happens if your in a public room. "

I think you're right Diamond.

When I play in a public room I do so because I like being watched. Often ill just be playing with my OH. I don't see it as because I'm in that room, then I can be used as a free for all for anyone who enters that room. So when guys come in and just put condoms on, or if guys assume they can have sex with me, then I push them away and say no, or my OH will.

Maybe there's a general misunderstanding about public room play. I use them as I want to be watched, not to play with loads of men, but maybe its an unwritten rule that if you're in there, then people will make the assumption you will play with anyone

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 06/03/12 00:14:14]

over a year ago

"hey...at least their wearing one "

i dont like guys who already have one on ready, you never know if its still on from their last shag

over a year ago

"Thats why i rarely play in a public room, i usually go off with the guys to a private room so im in control. Not saying its right but i think its just something that happens if your in a public room.

When I play in a public room I do so because I like being watched. Often ill just be playing with my OH. I don't see it as because I'm in that room, then I can be used as a free for all for anyone who enters that room. So when guys come in and just put condoms on, or if guys assume they can have sex with me, then I push them away and say no, or my OH will.

Maybe there's a general misunderstanding about public room play. I use them as I want to be watched, not to play with loads of men, but maybe its an unwritten rule that if you're in there, then people will make the assumption you will play with anyone "

I don't think so and I think you should be having a word with the club management on this. It will inevitably spoil play for a lot of folks.

over a year ago

hexham

"Thats why i rarely play in a public room, i usually go off with the guys to a private room so im in control. Not saying its right but i think its just something that happens if your in a public room.

Maybe there's a general misunderstanding about public room play. I use them as I want to be watched, not to play with loads of men, but maybe its an unwritten rule that if you're in there, then people will make the assumption you will play with anyone "

Think it depends on the club...the one we usually go to has 2 couples rooms, with lots of space for watchers, i have noticed most other clubs assume couples dont want to be watched. Some of the most erotic nights i have ever had have been fucking with kev on the billiard table at club f, lots of other couples playing with each other all over the room(think the group room at chams for size and decor)

There is one designated group room , because that room is sign posted as a group room it tends to be the only room in which ppl play without explicitly asking ...

i do think there are some assumptions,but the club owners perpetuate it ...

over a year ago

For ANYONE to think they can just walk up and join in someones fun is ill-mannered, ill-informed and very disrespectful.

You wouldn't walk up to someone in a restaurant with your own knife and fork and start eating their meal, so why think you can just help yourself to someones body.

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

The worst I ever had was the guy who put a condom on, climbed on the bed, then made eye contact with my playmate and gestured towards my pussy!

Obviously he didn't see any need to interact with the owner.of the pussy before fucking it...

My friend looked at me and waited for the sh*t to hit the fan

over a year ago

"For ANYONE to think they can just walk up and join in someones fun is ill-mannered, ill-informed and very disrespectful.

You wouldn't walk up to someone in a restaurant with your own knife and fork and start eating their meal, so why think you can just help yourself to someones body."

. Your restaurant scenario is spot on and that's exactly how I feel.

I think its pretty bad practice but seems to be a regular occurrence and deemed acceptable by the men who think if sex is happening they are entitled. As soon as I hear a condom being opened, ill turn towards the guy and say no, quite firmly, even if I was the horniest being on earth and wanted lots of men, I would not give the time of day to any man who was so disrespectful.

over a year ago

"hey...at least their wearing one

i dont like guys who already have one on ready, you never know if its still on from their last shag"

Noooooo!! I never thought of that! *heave*

Post new Message to Thread