Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Random

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Until you make peace with who you are. You will never be happy or contempt with what you have.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

erm content?

over a year ago

"erm content?"

hahaha yeah sorry lol was trying to multi task wjulst doing that then lol yes content x

over a year ago

"

Until you make peace with who you are. You will never be happy or contempt with what you have. "

Some can do one and not the other. I know people who are content with what they have but are still in turmoil.

over a year ago

"

Until you make peace with who you are. You will never be happy or contempt with what you have. Some can do one and not the other. I know people who are content with what they have but are still in turmoil."

Good point

over a year ago

"

Until you make peace with who you are. You will never be happy or contempt with what you have. "

While there is an element of truth, to be honest it's cliched and oversimplified rather than a profound statement.

over a year ago

"

Until you make peace with who you are. You will never be happy or contempt with what you have.

While there is an element of truth, to be honest it's cliched and oversimplified rather than a profound statement."

Please Explain?

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"

I agree with you - even if you are travelling south when I m travelling north! I believe unless you accept yourself and your lot... you will always look for something else and chase an illusive/ elusive happiness.

over a year ago

"

I agree with you - even if you are travelling south when I m travelling north! I believe unless you accept yourself and your lot... you will always look for something else and chase an illusive/ elusive happiness. "

Or pehaps meet half way!.

Sod making out on the central reservation tho hun far to drafty me thinks even Everest could not exclude such a draft hey

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"

I agree with you - even if you are travelling south when I m travelling north! I believe unless you accept yourself and your lot... you will always look for something else and chase an illusive/ elusive happiness.

Sod making out on the central reservation tho hun far to drafty me thinks even Everest could not exclude such a draft hey "

Hey slow down, I am not that fast at climbing ...;-)

over a year ago

"

Sod making out on the central reservation tho hun far to drafty me thinks even Everest could not exclude such a draft hey

Hey slow down, I am not that fast at climbing ...;-)"

Prefer Toblarones instead my self personaly. Much safer peaks to get a head for height for. At ground level without causing any self harm. Well maybe to the teeth and gums perhaps lol

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"

Prefer Toblarones instead my self personaly. Much safer peaks to get a head for height for. At ground level without causing any self harm. Well maybe to the teeth and gums perhaps lol"

love peaks... especially the white ones...;-)

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

"

Prefer Toblarones instead my self personaly. Much safer peaks to get a head for height for. At ground level without causing any self harm. Well maybe to the teeth and gums perhaps lollove peaks... especially the white ones...;-)"

Mayo?

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"

Prefer Toblarones instead my self personaly. Much safer peaks to get a head for height for. At ground level without causing any self harm. Well maybe to the teeth and gums perhaps lollove peaks... especially the white ones...;-)

Mayo?"

pmsl... no, was thinking this time round it should be something more earthy...;-)

over a year ago

Wind chill minus zero

over a year ago

"

Prefer Toblarones instead my self personaly. Much safer peaks to get a head for height for. At ground level without causing any self harm. Well maybe to the teeth and gums perhaps lollove peaks... especially the white ones...;-)

Mayo?pmsl... no, was thinking this time round it should be something more earthy...;-)"

Earth wind n fire? perfect ingredients to a good ging gang gooly round the camp site

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"

Mayo?pmsl... no, was thinking this time round it should be something more earthy...;-)

Earth wind n fire? perfect ingredients to a good ging gang gooly round the camp site"

Ah.... do NOT ask Petillante about white sauces...

over a year ago

Later people im off now its bed time. Cheers for the banter yeah night night xx

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

"Later people im off now its bed time. Cheers for the banter yeah night night xx"

Night night, sleep tight

Post new Message to Thread