Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

being seen

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Dose every one get a scared when they see some one from fab in the shops or up town or just me lol??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *acciWoman
over a year ago

leeds

Doesn't bother me hun,just smile and walk away

By *ovedupstillCouple
over a year ago

mullinwire

never have done, and would treat it with discretion if we did.

afterall, wouldnt want someone coming up and saying hi if we were out with family or summat.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We've never seen anyone from Fab out an about apart from the nice policeman we both play with from time to time who Siren bumped into on her hen night a few years ago!

over a year ago

I work in a big shop so see alot of people lol

over a year ago

well i go out now and again to pubs and places to eat i get some of the men looking and smiling i think thay know me from here , lol had this this weekend ,

By *orders-cplCouple
over a year ago

middx cpl

Had a guy id met behind me in tesco just smiled and paid at the till no problem.

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

If I know them socially, I'll likely stop and say hello.... if I only know them sexually I'll likely carry on about my business... the same if I just know of them.

over a year ago

I am ok with cpl and fem but find men try say hi sometimes

over a year ago

"never have done, and would treat it with discretion if we did.

afterall, wouldnt want someone coming up and saying hi if we were out with family or summat."

I had that. At the checkout in a supermarket then she came up to me, talking about clubs and events. I didn't mind having a chat but I would've prefered a different topic!

over a year ago

Its never happened!

Maybe cos I rarely play close to home!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 05/03/12 13:09:42]

over a year ago

A smile and a hello, is what I do, it's very simple.

How else do you great people you know only a little???????????????????

over a year ago

"I am ok with cpl and fem but find men try say hi sometimes "

You work in a shop, hundreds must say hello to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

over a year ago

"Dose every one get a scared when they see some one from fab in the shops or up town or just me lol?? "

Depends how fugly they is...

By *lam rockerMan
over a year ago

Tain

I'd have good manners and smile or say hello, but no more, unless she obviously wanted to chat, then it would be rude not to.

over a year ago

"Doesn't bother me hun,just smile and walk away"

+1

over a year ago

No,I am not doing anything wrong by being on Fab,some people are way to paranoid

Forum Mod

over a year ago

I don't think its paranoia I think its respect for the other person,not everyone wants to be spoken to in the cold light of day by someone that they know from a very different side of their life

Most people we know would we would say hi to and just have a quick general chat,we know and they know that we're not going to launch into subjects that would be unsuitable for the situation

If its just someone we recognise then we would'nt say a word

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

"If I know them socially, I'll likely stop and say hello.... if I only know them sexually I'll likely carry on about my business... the same if I just know of them."

Same here, some ppl here are mates, others just someone i have fucked, and i would never speak to someone just because i recognized a pic, thats just rude.

over a year ago

I have a friend who's on here and I'm too embarrassed to say Hi to her. I just go shy when I see her..

over a year ago

over all it dont bother me so long as they know how to conduct themselves in public, ive had a couple the havnt

over a year ago

"Dose every one get a scared when they see some one from fab in the shops or up town or just me lol?? "

Do all the blokes walk around with their cock out? Thats the only way you'd recognise them

If and when we have recognised someone we just carry on as normal as thats how we'd like it if we got spotted.

It' happened a couple of times when we've been dogging and then seen the same folks in civvy street.

over a year ago

"so long as they know how to conduct themselves in public, ive had a couple the havnt"

I have had some men who havent

over a year ago

Not really but if someone did it would only make us smile. Well as long as they didn't try and follow us home.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

There must be a hell of a lot of people your aquainted with from fab in 5months if they can all recognize you from your cock pictures lol

over a year ago

Did have face one up till a guy stopped me at work asking me about fab than take it off

By *edhotminxWoman
over a year ago

Turn left at the Singing Ringing Tree

Have been out shopping and recognised a couple from a local club. Said hello, had a quick general chat and then we went our different ways.

Did know a bloke who was in a supermarket queue and a couple came up and went into great detail about how they enjoyed their last session with him etc, etc. He said it was quite embarrassing as there was a little old lady standing behind him in the queue, who was obviously quite intrigued by the conversation.

over a year ago

It's happened to us in the chat room seen a lady I knew from where we used to live. She and her husband got and automatic block from us also a coworker of mine joined this site and I seen his name on the new men listing and he got an automatic block also. We use the term don't shit on your own door step, we don't like playing with people we know as friends it screws up dynamics x

Post new Message to Thread