Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

suprised

Jump to newest

By *ovedupstill OP   Couple
over a year ago

mullinwire

something you have been suprised at how good it was, whether a place or task.

me, the first time i went on a plane to ireland. didnt mind the flight, just when you are above the cloud line and it just looks like freshly laid snow. was beautiful.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

Holding my godaughter in my arms for the first time.

Never having had any children of my own, I was amazed at how someone so tiny and helpless can stir up such feelings

By *acciWoman
over a year ago

leeds

Holding all my children for the first was amazing,but when you hold your first grandchild wow that is magical xx

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Euro Disney

Wasn't looking forward to going at all. Yet the moment we got into the park, I loved it and probably had more fun than the kids.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

flight, just when you are above the cloud line and it just looks like freshly laid snow. was beautiful.

You feel you could step on that snow too ..... its weird i have seen this out the window .. its lovely .

By *ovedupstill OP   Couple
over a year ago

mullinwire

"flight, just when you are above the cloud line and it just looks like freshly laid snow. was beautiful.

You feel you could step on that snow too ..... its weird i have seen this out the window .. its lovely ."

really is, just wanna open a window and scoop it up (not advisable i know lol)

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

anal . . . . everybody says it hurts the first time, but plenty of lube was used and it didnt hurt my cock one little bit when i slipped it in

Post new Message to Thread