Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Single guys

Jump to newest

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I want to say how lovely some guys on here are. We always here about the timewasters and the twats, but i can honestly say, every guy ive met from this site has been perfect for what im looking for, i prefer regular meets but this isnt always possible or what you and the individual want. We all have a different process of selecting people for me the way i do things work.

Not only have i had sex with some wonderful guys some have become wonderful friends as well. For me this is what swinging is all about

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *am sampsonMan
over a year ago

cwmbran

well thank you

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I second that. The single guys I have met on this site have been great. Good fun and good friends when Iv'e needed them

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

your welcome.... send ya fivers in the post to.....

By *bbandflowCouple
over a year ago

South Devon

"I want to say how lovely some guys on here are. We always here about the timewasters and the twats, but i can honestly say, every guy ive met from this site has been perfect for what im looking for, i prefer regular meets but this isnt always possible or what you and the individual want. We all have a different process of selecting people for me the way i do things work.

Not only have i had sex with some wonderful guys some have become wonderful friends as well. For me this is what swinging is all about"

Couldn't agree more..timewasters are an inevitable irritant on swingers sites, and you would be naive to think otherwise, but there are plenty of lovely guys out there..bless 'em

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

see this is why when people ask on the other forums on the site "what can i cahnge?"... i am of the mind to say absolutely nothing.....

because then it is much easier for people to work out who they want to meet from those who they wont...

because it is easier to spot the people that do get it from those who dont

because the nice guys stand out and the arses... well they will still be arses!!

over a year ago

How lovely to see a positive post in the forums for a change

over a year ago

Glad this post is here, so refreshing for a change. There are some good guys on here, we're not all cheating buggers out for our own pleasure.

By *acciWoman
over a year ago

leeds

"I want to say how lovely some guys on here are. We always here about the timewasters and the twats, but i can honestly say, every guy ive met from this site has been perfect for what im looking for, i prefer regular meets but this isnt always possible or what you and the individual want. We all have a different process of selecting people for me the way i do things work.

Not only have i had sex with some wonderful guys some have become wonderful friends as well. For me this is what swinging is all aboutCouldn't agree more..timewasters are an inevitable irritant on swingers sites, and you would be naive to think otherwise, but there are plenty of lovely guys out there..bless 'em"

+1 I have met some great guys on here n ended up being great friends with some

over a year ago

nice tobe nice tho init

over a year ago

Yes some lovely lovely single men here on fab. We are very lucky xx

over a year ago

It's already been said, but its needs saying again, single men get a lot of bad 'press' on here, so its a welcome relief for some positivity.

Thanks diamond.

Us men aren't all that bad, lol.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

Agreed...mmf would be crap without single guys, and we have never met a bad one

By *aceytopWoman
over a year ago

from a town near you

oh good a happy thread,yes iv met some realy great guys on here and one or two i would class as friends

over a year ago

Cheers!

over a year ago

well some of you single ladies aint that bad either lol

By *ovedupstillCouple
over a year ago

mullinwire

must say, its very easy to make a negative point, and much more rare for anyone to be positive.

all you decent fellas give yourselves a pat on the back.

anyone who has let anyone down, hang your head in shame....

over a year ago

I will totally agree with the OP,I have spoken with some lovely single guys on here.

over a year ago

Absolutely, we've met loads more lovely single guys than we've encountered timewasters or guys that show a lack of respect.

There are the odd few that spoil it for themselves and other single guys, but we find they can be fairly easy to spot x

over a year ago

We have only recently allowed messages from single guys, and I have to say that the guys we've had contact with have been polite,articulate and friendly, none of the pushy abusive messages that we read so much about in forums

over a year ago

Well i only meet single guys off here so im hardly going to slate them off

Tho ive met a few fruit loops, to put it politely, the good meets/guys ive had off here greatly out weigh the bad ones, i wouldnt be here other wise

Post new Message to Thread