Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

doing stupid/bad/nasty stuff when d*unk

Jump to newest

By *hooter McGavin OP   Man
over a year ago

Exeter

what have you done thats stupid when you have been d*unk, i asked a girl i didnt know for a lighter so me and some mates could do flameing sambucas when i was out in london and i threw up as soon as i tasted it, but thats not the worst thing........i threw up over her and then tried to wipe the sick off her and tried to give her the lighter back, she didnt take it and i got asked to leave the club

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Broke up a fight between 2 lots of guys out side a pub, one lot had knives

over a year ago

Necked around 25 vodkas after 6 pints remember leaving the pub then the fresh air got to me remeber waking up then the next day someone was at where i worked saying i saw this right piss head walking home falling off the pavement staggering yep that was me As they pointed at me

over a year ago

no comment

over a year ago

Exeter

a few years ago i was walking home from our local club and we were quite d*unk and there was this private bus that would take people to the other towns, it only used to cost you £2 which seemed great value, anyway there was this propper pissed guy laying passed out on the side of the road and we thought it would be funny to put him on the bus and send him to where he dropped off at the end of the night, the 3 of us picked him up put him on the bus and off we went, out trip was only like 10 mins but we left him on there, no idea what happened to him but the last stop was like 20 miles away lol

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

"a few years ago i was walking home from our local club and we were quite d*unk and there was this private bus that would take people to the other towns, it only used to cost you £2 which seemed great value, anyway there was this propper pissed guy laying passed out on the side of the road and we thought it would be funny to put him on the bus and send him to where he dropped off at the end of the night, the 3 of us picked him up put him on the bus and off we went, out trip was only like 10 mins but we left him on there, no idea what happened to him but the last stop was like 20 miles away lol "

I trust and hope that his last stop wasn't the morgue?

over a year ago

Exeter

"a few years ago i was walking home from our local club and we were quite d*unk and there was this private bus that would take people to the other towns, it only used to cost you £2 which seemed great value, anyway there was this propper pissed guy laying passed out on the side of the road and we thought it would be funny to put him on the bus and send him to where he dropped off at the end of the night, the 3 of us picked him up put him on the bus and off we went, out trip was only like 10 mins but we left him on there, no idea what happened to him but the last stop was like 20 miles away lol

I trust and hope that his last stop wasn't the morgue?

"

well i know it was not that as i did see him around after but you dont go and ask the d*unk pissed guy...... hay i hear you woke up 20 odd miles away.....how did you get back

By *ovedupstillCouple
over a year ago

mullinwire

got on a bus in birmingham.

got off it in dudley

found myself in west bromwich with a bag of chips.

to this day i dont remember how.

over a year ago

Christ......tooooooo many to mention even if I wanted to

over a year ago

Exeter

"Christ......tooooooo many to mention even if I wanted to "

dont tell them all then ha ha, just the odd one or two lol

over a year ago

So drink that I could not remember being dragged up 12 flights of stairs, and was at risk of choking in my own vomit.

Not clever.

That was over 20 years ago in my youth though.

over a year ago

OP, you sound a laugh a minute, must be great fun on a night out...

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

there was this one time at band camp i started a thread on a forum saying i had been nasty for no reason to total strangers...

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple
over a year ago

Lisburn

"there was this one time at band camp i started a thread on a forum saying i had been nasty for no reason to total strangers... "

over a year ago

"Christ......tooooooo many to mention even if I wanted to

dont tell them all then ha ha, just the odd one or two lol"

Aw well why not lol.

Just the usual testosterone/drink fuelled craziness............my m8 used to have a G3 airsoft gun and during a mad night we thought it would be fun to shoot ourselves in the forearm at point blank range....(400-500 feet per second)or thereabouts.....that was sore lol!

Also in my younger days when tanked up was bad for playing that game in the scene from alien where you spread your hand out on table and slowly build up the speed of the knife you're stabbing between your fingers....used to practice with a pen/pencil so was quite good at it although did cut myself a few times the faster I went!

Would also play a 'trust' version where I would place my hand over somebody else's and perform the same feat!

Anyway I've grown up a bit since those days..........just not much lol

over a year ago

Too much?

Christ,I'm glad I left the really crazy stories out lmao!

over a year ago

Ugh, once upon a time long ago I would wake up every saturday and sunday morning and think "wtf did I do that for" and spend the rest of the day in shame until the nights festivities began. I thought that's what everyone felt like on a weekend lol.

over a year ago

worse thing i ever did was when i was much younger and very stupid, went to a party and was dared by everyone there to drink a pint of shorts, so like a twat i said ok, they got a pint glass and filled it with everything, vodka, gin, port, rum you name it it went in and i necked it in one.....i remember nothing after that, i woke up the next day on the back garden in a pool of sick

over a year ago

"OP, you sound a laugh a minute, must be great fun on a night out... "

I was thinking along the same lines...can't stand d*unks.

over a year ago

I used to be a heavy drinker and thought it was brilliant! I had some really good times, some really silly ones and some pretty nasty ones too.

I have a long list of funny stories from dropping my trousers for a giggle to some I'm not going to mention

The biggest laugh/tragedy is the amount of money I blew on booze, I could have bought a large house, a couple of cars and still had cash in the bank!

Now that's a sobering thought, in fact its enough to drive you to drink!!

over a year ago

"got on a bus in birmingham.

got off it in dudley

to this day i dont remember how."

i hope you had your flats on if you walked from dudley to west brom

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

Usually dance very badly.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I was always a heavy drinker and couldnt begin to tell you the things ive done. About 7 years ago i decided i no longer needed alcohol in my life and the only time i drink now is occassionaly mostly a party, however im lairy enough on those occassions.

over a year ago

I think most people drink a lot when they young, its just something most teenagers/early 20s have to do and get out their system

Most of out grow up and oput grow binge drinking tho

By *ovedupstillCouple
over a year ago

mullinwire

got off it in dudley

i hope you had your flats on if you walked from dudley to west brom "

it was me (mr) so yes. had my flats on lol

over a year ago

Had a couple of drinks one night and decided to last minute meet a guy from this site. Turned out in my wine fuddled moment that I had got the names mixed up of two guys. Met the guy I had been avoiding for the past two years instead of the guy I quite liked. Realisation only set in when I got off the train and saw who it was who had met me. It really was a WTF moment. But in true swinging style I went on with the night and a good night was had by all. He turned out to be a lovely guy.

over a year ago

in my youth i got rather d*unk and put myself in situations that were quite frankly stupid and dangerous and thankfully realised this very early on and stopped doing this i now never get particularly d*unk i enjoy a drink but once my nose goes numb i know its time to switch to soft drinks

when i see things on tv showing the state people get themselves in on a night out it seriously worries me

one of our sons can't drink due to health issues so when he goes out with friends he sees a night out in town with stone cold sober eyes and has said that if he ever gets told he can drink he will still stay sober as he doesn't get why they want to get in that state which makes me a very happy momma

our other lad can drink and boy he sure does and when he goes for a night out it frightens the life outta me yesterday morning he came downstairs saying he bought a fire extinguisher home and he has no idea where it came from he doesn't even know how he got home and this actually worrie me way more than him doing his tour in Afghanistan but no ammount of my nagging is making any difference but then i guess thats his age hopefully he will have a moment of clarity at some point like i did

sorry i just don't get where the fun is in getting off ya tits like that i really don't and i'm not a kill joy i love fun but i just don't see it as fun must be the control freak in me i hate feeling out of control

over a year ago

Have always had a bit of a weak bladder, when i was a teenager i had sex with a man in his van, then he fell asleep and for some reason, cant remember why, i did a wee in the back of his van. Then once when i was walking home from the pub it was nearly dark and i couldnt hold onto it any longer so i did a wee on the green, then my dads friend rode past on his bicycle and was gawping at me. When i told my dad he laughed.

By *ich_shadiwMan
over a year ago

closeish

Once stood with my trousers round my ankles in a busy pub with all my bits out for a hem party. Well they did ask nicely and didn't want to ruin there night

over a year ago

"Have always had a bit of a weak bladder, when i was a teenager i had sex with a man in his van, then he fell asleep and for some reason, cant remember why, i did a wee in the back of his van. Then once when i was walking home from the pub it was nearly dark and i couldnt hold onto it any longer so i did a wee on the green, then my dads friend rode past on his bicycle and was gawping at me. When i told my dad he laughed. "

You told your dad you shagged a bloke in a van!?

By *ovedupstillCouple
over a year ago

mullinwire

"Have always had a bit of a weak bladder, when i was a teenager i had sex with a man in his van, then he fell asleep and for some reason, cant remember why, i did a wee in the back of his van. Then once when i was walking home from the pub it was nearly dark and i couldnt hold onto it any longer so i did a wee on the green, then my dads friend rode past on his bicycle and was gawping at me. When i told my dad he laughed. "

which reminds me, once walked all the way home with my dick out, having a piss, pretty much the whole way.

glad i never passed anyone

over a year ago

got off it in dudley

it was me (mr) so yes. had my flats on lol"

thans god for that, thats a bit of a hike when your pissed up you know

over a year ago

once i was really d*unk on a night out in exeter and come around with a really bad head not knowing where the hell i was d*unk out of my mind on this bus about 20 miles away from exter and where i wanted to be!

over a year ago

out one night with hubby thought after a few drinks (like you do) it would be fun to lift dress over head and flash in the local restuarant window . thought i had got away with it till my parents came around the next day to tell me how disgusted they were to see a topless women at the window while they were eatting there meal .

over a year ago

got d*unk a fell out of the pub then having no memory of how i got home with a kitten (alive) and a bruises on my bum, leg and head

next day was a picture in the local paper stating women saves cat in tree

By *irty_bhamMan
over a year ago

birmingham

whatever i've done when d*unk i don't recall.

that's my excuse and i'm sticking to and no cctv can prove me wrong

By *ovedupstillCouple
over a year ago

mullinwire

got off it in dudley

it was me (mr) so yes. had my flats on lol

thans god for that, thats a bit of a hike when your pissed up you know "

yeah, its like living there, though, time goes quicker when d*unk lol

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Got d*unk, got on a train to Manchester, ended up in Scotland

over a year ago

"no comment "

Oh oh oh...I know, I know *hand waving frantically in the air*

over a year ago

"no comment

Oh oh oh...I know, I know *hand waving frantically in the air* "

hhahahahahahhaha xxxx

over a year ago

My friends convincing me to go blonde! They mixed the bleach up and put it on my hair and waited an hour and a half and my head was burning, I didn't go blonde I just went ginger due to my jet black oriental hair

over a year ago

Whilst on a Stag night I got so d*unk that I was falling asleep so one of my kindly colleagues said he would get a taxi with me....trouble was he went home 1st and then told the taxi driver to take me to the next town where I live....taxi drive took me as far as the sign that say the name of the town and dropped me off there.

This was next to a large playing fields. I proceeded to play football on my own without a football, scoring a number of goals with spectacular diving headers and over head bicycle kicks. At the end of the "match" I then walked home down the main road through the town (I did I think stick to the pavement rather than the carriageway)

The following morning I awoke with grass stains all over my suit!!!

over a year ago

Exeter

"out one night with hubby thought after a few drinks (like you do) it would be fun to lift dress over head and flash in the local restuarant window . thought i had got away with it till my parents came around the next day to tell me how disgusted they were to see a topless women at the window while they were eatting there meal . "

this is the best one on here, you are a legend lol

over a year ago

Post new Message to Thread