Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Chat rooms

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Anyone else not get it unless your playing on cam?

Or am I missing/not doing something as there just seems to be very little or no conversation in there?!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

sorry, never use em, bore me to tears

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I agree with you

everyone to their own mind but I prefer the forums by a country mile

over a year ago

It's like drawing blood from a stone to get a conversation started in chat.....unless you are a woman

over a year ago

I don't usually mind chatrooms, but the one on here has a really odd layout and design ... They don't seem to encourage chat.

But thats like, just my opinion man

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I think they are both enjoyable...

just different..

over a year ago

I find flashing my tits works in chat.

over a year ago

South West theres always random conversations going

By *amschwingerzCouple
over a year ago

West

"I find flashing my tits works in chat. "

Sadly it seems to be the only way if you want to be accepted into a conversation or to get people to talk to you..

over a year ago

I haven't been in for ages but I've never had to flash my boobs to get a conversation going. I guess it's a little like a local pub with a group of people who like to chat about life, love and various!

over a year ago

Can get very clicky at times

over a year ago

"I find flashing my tits works in chat.

Sadly it seems to be the only way if you want to be accepted into a conversation or to get people to talk to you.. "

I jest.

Chat is not as easy to get into as the forums. The written word flashes past and you can't ponder as long as you do in the forums. But I like it, I've made many friends through chat and had some great laughs. It's all about perseverance, I only used to say hi and bye to everyone. But eventually it feels like the words are not flying by so quickly, you recognise people you said hello to before and eventually you are having conversations with them. It's faster but slower than the forums!

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

"I haven't been in for ages but I've never had to flash my boobs to get a conversation going. I guess it's a little like a local pub with a group of people who like to chat about life, love and various!"

Exactly...there is always plenty of chat in northern, and in the scots and mids rooms when i pop in...obviously in the directing rooms people are more likely to be playing.

However alot depends on your attitude when you go in, i have used the pub analogy a few times, you have to make an effort to join in.

By *amschwingerzCouple
over a year ago

West

"I haven't been in for ages but I've never had to flash my boobs to get a conversation going. I guess it's a little like a local pub with a group of people who like to chat about life, love and various!

Exactly...there is always plenty of chat in northern, and in the scots and mids rooms when i pop in...obviously in the directing rooms people are more likely to be playing.

However alot depends on your attitude when you go in, i have used the pub analogy a few times, you have to make an effort to join in."

Good point and 'n e 1 wanna watch me cum on cam' doesnt tend to adhere you to people either...

By *amschwingerzCouple
over a year ago

West

"

Chat is not as easy to get into as the forums. The written word flashes past and you can't ponder as long as you do in the forums. "

The anyone thing with forums though, especially as a newbie, is that the regulars will often totally ignore your comment on a subject and then pick up on one from their friends who have made one with the same content...

Chat forums, depending on the room can be really heard work...the regulars/clique...steamrollering their conversation through and ignoring everyone else comments...I once wrote 'hi everyone how you doing?..whats the conversation tonight' (ignored )...

So I tried..'ok hi everyone I now have my tits out whos chatting?'.. which promptly sent my icon from pink to glowing read and I was welcomed with gusto!

Strangest thing though, is being on cam and trying to make conversation with couples and/or females..considering how much they all appear to be looking for the 'elusive bi fem' you would think it would be easy to engage in conversation..

Quite the opposite...no couples or females ever seem to respond..

over a year ago

"Can get very clicky at times"

And in here isnt????

By *umourCouple
over a year ago

Rushden

"Can get very clicky at times

And in here isnt???? "

You can't say that! You will have the clique posting to tell you there isn't a clique! Happens every time...

over a year ago

"Can get very clicky at times

And in here isnt????

You can't say that! You will have the clique posting to tell you there isn't a clique! Happens every time... "

...waits

Post new Message to Thread