Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Insulting messages...!

Jump to newest

By *_and_M OP   Couple
over a year ago

kings lynn

Just had our first insulting message (not on this site) and feel we have now 'arrived'! Tempted to reply - if only to correct the spelling but managed to resist - what do others do - if anything?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *stwoCouple
over a year ago

anywhere

delete and block

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"delete and block"

Report also.

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

Lol - they are so sad! I'd laugh and block them! Z

over a year ago

"Just had our first insulting message (not on this site) and feel we have now 'arrived'! Tempted to reply - if only to correct the spelling but managed to resist - what do others do - if anything? "

Smile and take no notice anyone who has to insult have got anger issues and best avoided.

over a year ago

"Just had our first insulting message (not on this site) and feel we have now 'arrived'! Tempted to reply - if only to correct the spelling but managed to resist - what do others do - if anything? "

arrange to meet them and punch their lights out

over a year ago

Report, delete, block. xxx

over a year ago

"Just had our first insulting message (not on this site) and feel we have now 'arrived'! Tempted to reply - if only to correct the spelling but managed to resist - what do others do - if anything?

arrange to meet them and punch their lights out "

That would be a meet to remember.

over a year ago

never had one but would be tempted to cut and paste it back, then block.

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

We've had one or two - but the annoying thing was that they immediately blocked us so I couldn't retalliate - in a nice way of course! Z

By *_and_M OP   Couple
over a year ago

kings lynn

We have laughed it off but it certainly leaves a nasty taste in the mouth...

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

[Removed by poster at 04/03/12 15:45:12]

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

block, report &

send them happy vibes, they seem to be in need of them.

By *uud 4-funMan
over a year ago

Dartford

Ignore/ delete first time

Block them the second

over a year ago

I once saw someone say on the forum that they keep replying back until the person blocks them. Occasionally I try it and it's good fun, if not a little bit naughty

over a year ago

Or start a thread about it so you can let off steam......

O.

Hang on....

By *b430Man
over a year ago

Tayside

"Or start a thread about it so you can let off steam......

O.

Hang on.... "

Yup and not even on the site that it happened on either!

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

report and block...not that i get many that arent forum related

over a year ago

A young asian gentleman told us he was going to find out where we live through our IP address and kill our dog because Haley said she was not interested in Asian men.

We don't even have a dog.

over a year ago

"report and block...not that i get many that arent forum related "

does reporting them do anything though? and what do you say when you report...do you relay the message? seem to have been getting a few lately when I say no thanks and it's really starting to irritate me...especially when they block me for pointing out they are being abusive!! x

over a year ago

Report if it is really unpleasant, respond in kind if I am not blocked, then delete and block.

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Usually Just Delete and Ignore..

If they send a 2nd abusive message then I block and report

Although I will admit that if I'm really bored I do like to wind them up a bit..

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

"report and block...not that i get many that arent forum related

does reporting them do anything though? and what do you say when you report...do you relay the message? seem to have been getting a few lately when I say no thanks and it's really starting to irritate me...especially when they block me for pointing out they are being abusive!! x"

i cut and paste the message to admin...i am sure if there is a pattern they will act. After all one abusive message, whilst nasty may just be someone having bad day, but if they are repeat offenders then its a different thing.

This is why i think it is important to report all abuse whether messages or in chat, as admin cant do anything if they dont know.

i wouldnt reply to abusive messages, they are sent to provoke a response, i assume ppl block because they do not realize you can still report blocked profiles.

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"A young asian gentleman told us he was going to find out where we live through our IP address and kill our dog because Haley said she was not interested in Asian men.

We don't even have a dog. "

That is not as easy - only possible by court order to your ISP! Also if you are using a VPN (virtual private network) or a underground network such as Torr there is no way anybody can find your address, so please dont worry.

over a year ago

ignore and move on

over a year ago

Never had an insulting message.

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"Never had an insulting message. "
do you feel left out now?

over a year ago

It's not nice and can leave you feeling a little hurt ! Even if you have done nothing to prevoke it . Best thing to do is just let it go and don't give them any more of you time worrying about it . If you feel you have to answer , ask them if when they do send you a message to ensure that they do it on a day when they have the shared brain cell !

Bugger them !!!!!

P

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 04/03/12 20:56:40]

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

does reporting them do anything though? and what do you say when you report...do you relay the message? seem to have been getting a few lately when I say no thanks and it's really starting to irritate me...especially when they block me for pointing out they are being abusive!! x"

Below is a pasted post from Admin of what happens on "this" site.....I am not sure what happens on any other site, ie what the OP is talking about.

Here is an explanation from Admin from another thread on how they deal with reports.

******Just a quick note. If people report others and we can verify that they have broken site rules, we always take action (either a first and final warning, partially suspended account, fully suspended, mixture of the above).

Every single report sent via the REPORT link is re_iewed. Clearly it's not in our interests to have people on here who are bad for the site. Equally we need to verify what has been reported and be fair to those who have been reported.

Admin

PS. we never provide feedback on what has happened. It's just not practical given that we get 100s of reports a day.

Here is what the page says after a report has been submitted:

--

Your feedback has been saved.

A website admin will shortly re_iew your feedback and take the necessary action. After re_iewing the evidence available to us, we may disable an account, remove a user, disable certain aspects of that user's account or issue a warning.

By leaving feedback you help improve the site for everyone who uses it. Thank you.******

over a year ago

@OP - treat the message with the contempt it really deserves and put the effort that would have been spent in drafting a reply into pervaceous pursuits instead

Wolf

over a year ago

Just tell them what Mrs Brown would ,,,,,,,,, why don't you just Feck Off !!!! I love that show ,

over a year ago

"Never had an insulting message.

do you feel left out now?"

Well.... yeah. Someone insult me, please!!

over a year ago

I have had a few, not that many though. I have nearly always noticed that they come from plain looking men with small cocks, or no pics at all.

over a year ago

"Just tell them what Mrs Brown would ,,,,,,,,, why don't you just Feck Off !!!! I love that show , "

"That's Nice"

over a year ago

Then why bother saying no thanks? You're irritating yourself!

over a year ago

Mine were usually from peeps who did not agree with something I had posted in the open forums, yet did not have the guts to say so in the open and resort to sniping in private.

over a year ago

"Mine were usually from peeps who did not agree with something I had posted in the open forums, yet did not have the guts to say so in the open and resort to sniping in private.

"

ive had this fairly recently . . . .

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

We never get any

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

I love 'em.

Reminds me i'm normal.

over a year ago

christmas day 9am in morn i recieved

"AIDS?" as a message lol...I just said merry christmas

By *ensual temptressWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

i report any abusive message and block the user . i do message back and normally find just pointing out cool ,logical fact shows their message and actions for what it is .never worth stooping to their level x

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Generally it's better to not take it to heart, and to let it go. If it's on here, more/all should be reported, to help keep the standard of the site at as high a level as it can be.

My gut feel that 1 abusive message from a user is 1 too many, and that person has absolutely crossed the lines of decency and respect that all users should have for each other - however, it's not my site, I don't set the rules, standards etc. If someone is having a bad day, that is for them to be aware of and to deal with it in a way that does not mean that they are abusing others, ever.

In general, I take the same approach as for trolls on internet sites etc, which is not to feed them.

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

Well.... yeah. Someone insult me, please!! "

Wishy, yer a twonk

I've never had one either, do you mind returning the favour please

over a year ago

Wishy, yer a twonk

I've never had one either, do you mind returning the favour please "

nah, bugger off, ya old windbag

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Wishy, yer a twonk

nah, bugger off, ya old windbag "

Oooohh thanks, I've arrived!!!!

Old???? Old???? I'm (coughs) 39 - reported and blocked

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

Wishy, yer a twonk

Old???? Old???? I'm (coughs) 39 - reported and blocked "

blocked?

have you tried prunes? ex-lax?

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

[Removed by poster at 04/03/12 22:45:23]

over a year ago

x1

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Wishy, yer a twonk

Old???? Old???? I'm (coughs) 39 - reported and blocked

blocked?

have you tried prunes? ex-lax?"

Mushy, do we have to go down the toilet route??? Stop trying to turn perfectly good threads into scat crack btw, usually senna does the trick (not Ayrton, he's dead)

over a year ago

does reporting them do anything though? and what do you say when you report...do you relay the message? seem to have been getting a few lately when I say no thanks and it's really starting to irritate me...especially when they block me for pointing out they are being abusive!! x

Then why bother saying no thanks? You're irritating yourself! "

Then you get abuse for ignoring them/deleting the message!

over a year ago

Below is a pasted post from Admin of what happens on "this" site.....I am not sure what happens on any other site, ie what the OP is talking about.

Here is an explanation from Admin from another thread on how they deal with reports.

******Just a quick note. If people report others and we can verify that they have broken site rules, we always take action (either a first and final warning, partially suspended account, fully suspended, mixture of the above).

Every single report sent via the REPORT link is re_iewed. Clearly it's not in our interests to have people on here who are bad for the site. Equally we need to verify what has been reported and be fair to those who have been reported.

Admin

PS. we never provide feedback on what has happened. It's just not practical given that we get 100s of reports a day.

Here is what the page says after a report has been submitted:

--

Your feedback has been saved.

A website admin will shortly re_iew your feedback and take the necessary action. After re_iewing the evidence available to us, we may disable an account, remove a user, disable certain aspects of that user's account or issue a warning.

By leaving feedback you help improve the site for everyone who uses it. Thank you.******

"

Thanks...I was just curious as to what, if anything, happened as lately they seem to have been nastier than usual and I have considered reporting one or two because someone less thick skinned (or new to the site) might have been upset by some I have had this last couple of weeks. Been wondering if the site has been advertised in Wankers Weekly! x

By *ovedupstillCouple
over a year ago

mullinwire

"Mine were usually from peeps who did not agree with something I had posted in the open forums, yet did not have the guts to say so in the open and resort to sniping in private.

ive had this fairly recently . . . ."

i only get people agreeing lol

By *_and_M OP   Couple
over a year ago

kings lynn

I posted on this site rather than the site the message came through as there forums are very rarely used...the message was from an unverified couple - no photos at all - and over a hundred miles away...subsequently we did not reply....then a message two days later calling us 'uneducated' and 'low quality' etc...

Low quality I can take it was the uneducated I object to!

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"

Thanks...I was just curious as to what, if anything, happened as lately they seem to have been nastier than usual and I have considered reporting one or two because someone less thick skinned (or new to the site) might have been upset by some I have had this last couple of weeks. Been wondering if the site has been advertised in Wankers Weekly! x"

Always best to report so Admin can do something if proved x

over a year ago

"Just had our first insulting message (not on this site) and feel we have now 'arrived'! Tempted to reply - if only to correct the spelling but managed to resist - what do others do - if anything?

arrange to meet them and punch their lights out "

lol

over a year ago

"I posted on this site rather than the site the message came through as there forums are very rarely used...the message was from an unverified couple - no photos at all - and over a hundred miles away...subsequently we did not reply....then a message two days later calling us 'uneducated' and 'low quality' etc...

Low quality I can take it was the uneducated I object to!"

You get all sorts on sites like this ... And some get off on thinking thay hurt peoples feelings ...... makes them feel powerfull in some way ... but really thay are gutter life .. x dont take it to heart as your a fab couple.. x

By *he Ring WraithMan
over a year ago

Bradford

I dont get any messages so even abusive ones might be fun.

Seriously though as everyoe has said..

Report, delete, block.....

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

"delete and block"

Has anyone tried blocking then deleting? I've never seen it mentioned.

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"I once saw someone say on the forum that they keep replying back until the person blocks them. Occasionally I try it and it's good fun, if not a little bit naughty "

Yep, it can be highly entertaining.

Post new Message to Thread