Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Stretch marks

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Does anyone *really* care about them?

Are they a turn off?

I’ve never been bothered about mine, and I’m still not. But it seems to be the new ‘thing’ that is focused on when I reject someone.

I’m wondering if they are truly put out over stretch marks and were willing to make an exception just so they could fuck me, or if they think I’m bothered by them?

I don’t get it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ersnickety PantsWoman
over a year ago

Club Meets Only

[Removed by poster at 03/07/19 14:26:58]

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

No, and to be honest, I don't know any man who does find them a turn off.

Think stretch marks being hideous was invented by make up companies to sell more products

over a year ago

"Does anyone *really* care about them?

Are they a turn off?

I’ve never been bothered about mine, and I’m still not. But it seems to be the new ‘thing’ that is focused on when I reject someone.

I’m wondering if they are truly put out over stretch marks and were willing to make an exception just so they could fuck me, or if they think I’m bothered by them?

I don’t get it "

Depends how bad they are and where really but they ain't attractive let's put it that way

over a year ago

Naa

Its just skin

By *ersnickety PantsWoman
over a year ago

Club Meets Only

It's most probably just a dig because they've been rejected tbh, I love my stretch marks & no one I've actually met or played with seems to be put off by them.

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan
over a year ago

Aylesbury

Pffft, I dont really mind them. It's like cellulite, most of us have it to some degree so we should really expect to see it on people.

over a year ago

"No, and to be honest, I don't know any man who does find them a turn off.

Think stretch marks being hideous was invented by make up companies to sell more products"

That’s what I think as well, I’ve never known someone to be bothered by them. I have two new ones and my little sister (who’s sixteen and a size four ) gave me her bio oil to use to prevent them getting any worse, or to make them fade or something

over a year ago

I wear mine like a badge of honour... Such an amazing thing to be able to grow a baby... If a man turned me down because of them, he ain't worth my time.

over a year ago

Think stretch marks being hideous was invented by make up companies to sell more products"

like that stupid woman on itv2 at 4 this morning shouting how she invented a younger eye system

over a year ago

"I wear mine like a badge of honour... Such an amazing thing to be able to grow a baby... If a man turned me down because of them, he ain't worth my time. "

I had them before I even got pregnant, I have two new ones (but my bump isn’t that big yet) and I’ve never been bothered

over a year ago

Think stretch marks being hideous was invented by make up companies to sell more products like that stupid woman on itv2 at 4 this morning shouting how she invented a younger eye system "

wait....there is a 4 in the morning?

over a year ago

Are they a turn off?

I don’t get it

Depends how bad they are and where really but they ain't attractive let's put it that way "

Had to check your age then coz when you get older you'll find most people have them (not just the ladies) ... I love having mine kissed tbh and have been told so many times that it shows my body has done what it's designed to do! Couldn't care less about mine or what others think ... if anyone even thinks about them says a lot about that person!!!

over a year ago

"I wear mine like a badge of honour... Such an amazing thing to be able to grow a baby... If a man turned me down because of them, he ain't worth my time.

I had them before I even got pregnant, I have two new ones (but my bump isn’t that big yet) and I’ve never been bothered "

If you're not bothered about them, that's great.. Fuck what other people think

over a year ago

They are ‘life’s stripes.’ Wear them like a tiger x

over a year ago

"I wear mine like a badge of honour... Such an amazing thing to be able to grow a baby... If a man turned me down because of them, he ain't worth my time.

I had them before I even got pregnant, I have two new ones (but my bump isn’t that big yet) and I’ve never been bothered

If you're not bothered about them, that's great.. Fuck what other people think "

over a year ago

"I wear mine like a badge of honour... Such an amazing thing to be able to grow a baby... If a man turned me down because of them, he ain't worth my time. "
. Being honest they aren't nice to look at especially if they go dark in colour . I used a vitamin E oil all through my pregnancy and didn't get any but that could be down to genetics rather than what I used

By *ughL84Man
over a year ago

Bucks

[Removed by poster at 03/07/19 14:32:48]

over a year ago

I’ve got them on my stomach and it isn’t as flat as I’d like, sometimes it makes me self conscious and one guy did actually message me to ask what was wrong with my stomach and why I had stretch marks!

I don’t tend to think anyone else is that focused on them other than the person themselves.

over a year ago

"I wear mine like a badge of honour... Such an amazing thing to be able to grow a baby... If a man turned me down because of them, he ain't worth my time. . Being honest they aren't nice to look at especially if they go dark in colour . I used a vitamin E oil all through my pregnancy and didn't get any but that could be down to genetics rather than what I used

"

How aren’t they nice to look at? I’m not saying they’re beautiful or turn me on, but not nice to look at?

over a year ago

Think stretch marks being hideous was invented by make up companies to sell more products like that stupid woman on itv2 at 4 this morning shouting how she invented a younger eye system

wait....there is a 4 in the morning? "

there is when the gobby bitch wakes you from a fever dream

By *ughL84Man
over a year ago

Bucks

I think some can look really sexy. Some on the hips and boobs are my favourite

over a year ago

Stretch marks are completely natural and sounds like people are just making comments to be nasty about them

Personal doesn’t bother me about stretch marks as all part of having a baby

Congrats too

over a year ago

"I think some can look really sexy. Some on the hips and boobs are my favourite "

I have some on my boobs - I developed early, and quickly. They aren’t noticeable at all anymore really, but at school people used to make fun of me if I wore a low cut top

over a year ago

"Stretch marks are completely natural and sounds like people are just making comments to be nasty about them

Congrats too "

Thanks

And you can have them without having a baby, like I have done for yeaaaaaaars. My husband is barely eight stone, and has them

over a year ago

Are they a turn off?

I don’t get it "

Nope embrace them

over a year ago

Your boobs are awesome!!

over a year ago

"Your boobs are awesome!!"

I know!

By *ucy LewdWoman
over a year ago

North Oxfordshire

Yet another thing that has never caused a man to leave my bed in revulsion.

By *ughL84Man
over a year ago

Bucks

I think its all a part of being natural. I'd much rather real boobs with a nice natural shape, some stretch marks and a bit of something to grab hold of any day of the week

over a year ago

"Stretch marks are completely natural and sounds like people are just making comments to be nasty about them

Congrats too

Thanks

And you can have them without having a baby, like I have done for yeaaaaaaars. My husband is barely eight stone, and has them "

Most people get them at some stage unless you're super human?

over a year ago

Congrats too

Thanks

And you can have them without having a baby, like I have done for yeaaaaaaars. My husband is barely eight stone, and has them Most people get them at some stage unless you're super human? "

Exactly

over a year ago

It's never bothered me at all as long as I get on with the other person and having a laugh I don't in the slightest

over a year ago

My opinion only I don't think they are nice to look at but that's only me , other people may find them attractive

over a year ago

Are they a turn off?

I don’t get it

Depends how bad they are and where really but they ain't attractive let's put it that way

Had to check your age then coz when you get older you'll find most people have them (not just the ladies) ... I love having mine kissed tbh and have been told so many times that it shows my body has done what it's designed to do! Couldn't care less about mine or what others think ... if anyone even thinks about them says a lot about that person!!! "

I know I'm just saying they're not attractive - i've got scars from acne too and I know they ain't attractive but no one's perfect and fuck what they think anyway lol

over a year ago

I've not had anyone recoil in horror at my stretch marks, so based on my experience, no

Holly

over a year ago

"Depends how bad they are and where really but they ain't attractive let's put it that way "

.... Also had to check his age. I love seeing these replies as it makes it easier for me to whittle out who to never entertain. Blocked.

When I was younger I used to pay mine quite a bit of attention but I barely even think about them these days. No one has commented on them that I’ve met / been with. I’ve met a few incredibly gorgeous women and men and their stretch marks haven’t even entered my mind.

To be ashamed of them is a social construct I think. I don’t know that I know anybody WITHOUT.

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

I was lucky and never got them. I beleive they fade over time and I'm not put off by them.

over a year ago

"Depends how bad they are and where really but they ain't attractive let's put it that way

.... Also had to check his age. I love seeing these replies as it makes it easier for me to whittle out who to never entertain. Blocked.

When I was younger I used to pay mine quite a bit of attention but I barely even think about them these days. No one has commented on them that I’ve met / been with. I’ve met a few incredibly gorgeous women and men and their stretch marks haven’t even entered my mind.

To be ashamed of them is a social construct I think. I don’t know that I know anybody WITHOUT. "

Dunno why you're getting annoyed because I said they're unattractive do you disagree ?

over a year ago

Are they a turn off?

I don’t get it

Depends how bad they are and where really but they ain't attractive let's put it that way "

sad man!

over a year ago

Here here! We earnt them

over a year ago

"Depends how bad they are and where really but they ain't attractive let's put it that way

To be ashamed of them is a social construct I think. I don’t know that I know anybody WITHOUT.

Dunno why you're getting annoyed because I said they're unattractive do you disagree ?"

I disagree. They’re kinda just *there*. I find them neither attractive or unattractive

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Are they a turn off?

I don’t get it

sad man! "

The op asked if anyone really cared about them. This guy does. It doesn't make him sad. Possibly he should have considered his audience.

over a year ago

I don't have any from my pregnancies, which is odd because my bumps were HUGE! I have them in other places from growing as a teenager, as do most people I've seen naked. Saying you find them unattractive is like saying you don't find people having eyes attractive

over a year ago

If people are this sensitive because stretch marks are unattractive you go round every single person in the world they ei have a unattractive quality about them, I've got a massive noseband big ears and acne scars and yes they are unattractive but I'm still a strong 7 get over your imperfections and being so sensitive

over a year ago

"I don't have any from my pregnancies, which is odd because my bumps were HUGE! I have them in other places from growing as a teenager, as do most people I've seen naked. Saying you find them unattractive is like saying you don't find people having eyes attractive "

blergh, eyes! Not for me thanks

By *heekyFlirtyCoupleCouple
over a year ago

Stockport

I was more bothered about getting them than it seems men are of seeing them. I was so paranoid I smothered myself with moisturiser in the morning and oil in the evening every day when I was pregnant. It wasn’t till after that I found out you either get them or you don’t. I didn’t get any. But I don’t think that was because of what I did! I’ve learnt since, people need to embrace who they are. If others don’t like it that’s not your issue it’s theirs.

over a year ago

Dunno why you're getting annoyed because I said they're unattractive do you disagree ?

I disagree. They’re kinda just *there*. I find them neither attractive or unattractive "

Good for you I find them unattractive - omg I'm the biggest prick on fab all of a sudden

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Stretch marks and scars are things that happen. They're part of life. My stretch marks are from other things, but I tend to have more comments on my scars, some of them quite nasty.

Like OK, I'm very sorry I needed surgery and that offends your boner? Bye bye then...

over a year ago

"If people are this sensitive because stretch marks are unattractive you go round every single person in the world they ei have a unattractive quality about them, I've got a massive noseband big ears and acne scars and yes they are unattractive but I'm still a strong 7 get over your imperfections and being so sensitive"

Just remember to add that they are unattractive in your opinion. Not everyone will think that. Just like you don't like some of your features, others will think that it gives you added character that makes you more attractive.

Holly

By *ntrigued32Couple
over a year ago

Nottingham

I have lots of stretch marks on my stomach, they used to bother me but then I realised these are my stripes I've earnt them so I now wear with pride.

Jo.Xx

By *hatYorkLadMan
over a year ago

York

"I wear mine like a badge of honour... Such an amazing thing to be able to grow a baby... If a man turned me down because of them, he ain't worth my time. . Being honest they aren't nice to look at especially if they go dark in colour . I used a vitamin E oil all through my pregnancy and didn't get any but that could be down to genetics rather than what I used

How aren’t they nice to look at? I’m not saying they’re beautiful or turn me on, but not nice to look at?"

I think most people have faint ones, I've got some on my knees of all places as well as surgical scarring on my stomach.

I did once see some on holiday that looked like raw Freddy Krueger skin though and have to admit that would put me off.

over a year ago

"Dunno why you're getting annoyed because I said they're unattractive do you disagree ?"

I do disagree. They’re not something I pay any attention so I neither find them unattractive or attractive. I appreciate a man / woman that is able to look beyond marks on my skin, as I’m sure every other person with stretch marks does too. That’s all.

By *andaele50Couple
over a year ago

Fcuksville

Trivial is an understatement.

over a year ago

Never bothered me in the slightest. I’ve been known to kiss those parts of a woman’s body. They are all part of her journey through life.

over a year ago

"If people are this sensitive because stretch marks are unattractive you go round every single person in the world they ei have a unattractive quality about them, I've got a massive noseband big ears and acne scars and yes they are unattractive but I'm still a strong 7 get over your imperfections and being so sensitive

Just remember to add that they are unattractive in your opinion. Not everyone will think that. Just like you don't like some of your features, others will think that it gives you added character that makes you more attractive.

Holly"

Sorry you're right I should have put in my opinion

over a year ago

"Dunno why you're getting annoyed because I said they're unattractive do you disagree ?

I do disagree. They’re not something I pay any attention so I neither find them unattractive or attractive. I appreciate a man / woman that is able to look beyond marks on my skin, as I’m sure every other person with stretch marks does too. That’s all. "

If a woman has got stretch marks it would not mean it makes her any more unattractive they are just unattractive to look at if that makes sense

over a year ago

I had really bad stretch marks on my hips when I was overweight and now they have faded you can barely notice them. I did find they knocked my confidence a lot when they were bright and red, but knowing what they fade to, it wouldn't bother me too much if I ever got them again. I didn't get any during pregnancy but my bump was tiny.

I don't think most men even notice them, and if they do notice and shame a person for having them it just makes them a massive bellend and that's a lot uglier than stretch marks.

over a year ago

I have loads of them! No one has ever cared...they bothered me when I was a teenager, but now I honestly don't even think about them.

They certainly don't bother me on others

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

In my teens and 20s , I used to be very self conscious about them.

Now I don't give a shit.

Think it's good that you see the occasional model with them not airbrushed out too these days, that would never have happened back in the day

By *ordescourtMan
over a year ago

Warrington

over a year ago

There no turn off for me just there to show you have earned them and can be a real tiger x

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I like them and kiss them

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman
over a year ago

On a mooch

Think stretch marks being hideous was invented by make up companies to sell more products

That’s what I think as well, I’ve never known someone to be bothered by them. I have two new ones and my little sister (who’s sixteen and a size four ) gave me her bio oil to use to prevent them getting any worse, or to make them fade or something "

I used bio oil all the way through my pregnancy and was lucky and escaped with a few tiny ones under the baby shelf which aren’t really noticeable.

However, if I had ended up with my belly being covered in them who cares it is part of having a baby. If a man can’t handle what is the most natural thing then my lovely, he’s not worth your time

over a year ago

Are they a turn off?

I don’t get it "

Nobody is perfect OP, we all have our own lumps bumps and scars. Your look wonderful

over a year ago

Are they a turn off?

I don’t get it

Nobody is perfect OP, we all have our own lumps bumps and scars. Your look wonderful "

I am perfect

And thank you!

over a year ago

Used to hate mine but learned to like them they are very faded now but can still see them on my funny and boobs they don't seem to out anyone off that I've met

over a year ago

"Used to hate mine but learned to like them they are very faded now but can still see them on my funny and boobs they don't seem to out anyone off that I've met"

*Tummy

over a year ago

Their not stretchmarks their tiger marks

Wear with pride as they usual come from having brought life into the world.

over a year ago

Mine didn't look as obvious, even after having a long twin pregnancy then I lost weight and then that coupled with loose belly skin from 5 stone weightloss, it's just left me with a hideous tummy. I hate them on myself so keep covered up by wearing some sexy lingerie and then no man can be bothered by it if he can't see it

over a year ago

I think the best way to put it is that they are natural, inevitable and part of who we are.

If you like them or dont care enough to get rid of them, the best thing to do is leave them.

If you want to get rid of them, do it or look into it how to remove them. No harm in that.

At the end of the day it's your choice, remember that. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder but we can not be ignorant and forget that we do have a societal based beauty standard that the majority of us strive for. Some wear make up, some work out, others get their hair cut and some wear nice clothes. They do make you feel better but the cost at which they do so needs to be considered too.

If you want to get rid of them feel free to do so, but do it for yourself. If you want to do it for others, as long as it makes YOU feel good. Look into it and make a decision.

You say it's a recent thing that's come to your mind so I would wait at least a month to decide. If not, start to remove them and see how it feels. Continue or stop at your leisure.

My 2c

over a year ago

"I think the best way to put it is that they are natural, inevitable and part of who we are.

If you like them or dont care enough to get rid of them, the best thing to do is leave them.

If you want to get rid of them, do it or look into it how to remove them. No harm in that.

At the end of the day it's your choice, remember that. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder but we can not be ignorant and forget that we do have a societal based beauty standard that the majority of us strive for. Some wear make up, some work out, others get their hair cut and some wear nice clothes. They do make you feel better but the cost at which they do so needs to be considered too.

If you want to get rid of them feel free to do so, but do it for yourself. If you want to do it for others, as long as it makes YOU feel good. Look into it and make a decision.

You say it's a recent thing that's come to your mind so I would wait at least a month to decide. If not, start to remove them and see how it feels. Continue or stop at your leisure.

My 2c "

Who said they wanted rid of them?

By *n4MotionMan
over a year ago

Essex

90% woman over 20 have stretch marks, wobbly bits, dangly things and dimpley stuff

The 10% with tight arses firm breast a flat tummies make me suspicious

I'm sure if you look closely at one you will find a made in China sticker and a battery flap

Ladies be proud of all them bits your a real woman and we love every inch of you

But if your in the 10% check your self for that sticker and battery flap

over a year ago

Can’t say I’m bothered about them

By *retty GoodMan
over a year ago

Cardiff Bay

Are stretch marks a turn off ? Well they don’t look great if honest

Does it make a huge difference to me ? Well no not massively

Would a women look better without them ? Yes 100%

over a year ago

"Are stretch marks a turn off ? Well they don’t look great if honest

Would a women look better without them ? Yes 100%"

In your opinion

over a year ago

Would a women look better without them ? Yes 100%"

Omg here we go let's all go in on this lad now

over a year ago

I find stretch marks around the leg/ass area so hot! Love it everywhere tbh haha!

By *ntrigued32Couple
over a year ago

Nottingham

This

"I don't think most men even notice them, and if they do notice and shame a person for having them it just makes them a massive bellend and that's a lot uglier than stretch marks" .

Very well said.

Jo.Xx

By *retty GoodMan
over a year ago

Cardiff Bay

Would a women look better without them ? Yes 100%

In your opinion "

Sorry, yes in my opinion

over a year ago

"Dunno why you're getting annoyed because I said they're unattractive do you disagree ?

I do disagree. They’re not something I pay any attention so I neither find them unattractive or attractive. I appreciate a man / woman that is able to look beyond marks on my skin, as I’m sure every other person with stretch marks does too. That’s all.

If a woman has got stretch marks it would not mean it makes her any more unattractive they are just unattractive to look at if that makes sense "

Makes sense to me.

By *rontier PsychiatristMan
over a year ago

Coventry

They are of no conciquence to me. Just the same as any other other exterior feature or marks; It's natural, we're all human and no one gets to adulthood in band new in package condition.

By *adeiteWoman
over a year ago

Poole, but up in lincs for a bit

They don't bother me. I've got them too. Tbh most people have them.

over a year ago

The more stretch marks the woman has, the best fuck she is.

Well according to a survey made by a guy named Paulo

By *bcums3Couple
over a year ago

lanarkshire

Totally agree, I have 2 kids both left me with lots of stretch marks, just part of my beautiful mum body I wear with pride

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

Doesn’t bother me. Hasn’t seemed to bother any of the men i’ve boffed either.

By *potmasterMan
over a year ago

Kirriemuir

If that’s the only thing the guy can pick up to throw at you when he’s been turned down then you are very fortunate indeed.

over a year ago

"If that’s the only thing the guy can pick up to throw at you when he’s been turned down then you are very fortunate indeed.

"

By *aven RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

My weight has yo yo'd a lot and pregnancies have made me have lots of stretch marks. Boobs, hips, stomach and arms but it's never bothered anyone I've had sex with. Not that they've said anyway. It was me who was more bothered about them. Now I see them as part of me, they tell a story of the children I incubated and my struggle with my weight x

over a year ago

I absolutely am not bothered at all about them.

I actually think they're a turn on in some respects and have mentioned this in my profile.

Mummy tummies this way!

over a year ago

You can see mine quite clearly in a lot of my pics. I have been prone to them since my teenage years and through my pregnancies, despite using bio oil. I couldn't care less if someone else finds them unattractive, they're part of me and there's not much I can do about it now, other than rock the bod I've got!

over a year ago

"You can see mine quite clearly in a lot of my pics. I have been prone to them since my teenage years and through my pregnancies, despite using bio oil. I couldn't care less if someone else finds them unattractive, they're part of me and there's not much I can do about it now, other than rock the bod I've got! "
Love em!! x

By *oober698Man
over a year ago

Lincoln

Are they a turn off?

I don’t get it "

I dont have problems with them, I actually like to see them, adds to the sexiness in my opinion. It shows life.

By *pider-WomanWoman
over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

I wouldn't think that any man would walk away from a sexual meet on here due to this.

I personally dont like the look of them but some are worse than others. I'm very lucky and dont have any on my body.

What's important is that you embrace you for being you and that's unique.

By *oober698Man
over a year ago

Lincoln

"I wouldn't think that any man would walk away from a sexual meet on here due to this.

I personally dont like the look of them but some are worse than others. I'm very lucky and dont have any on my body.

What's important is that you embrace you for being you and that's unique."

I would agree with you there. Even the genuine decent guys out there if they had their wits about them would see past them if a potential partner showed intimate interest. The others, well just dont care as long as they are getting a bit!

By *ristolcouple21Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

I’ve got stretch marks on my abdomen and boobs, they bother me not one bit. My body has seen me through 37 years, and it’s grown and nurtured two amazing humans why would I hate them?

over a year ago

I'm proud of my tiger stripes. Palmers cocoa butter & bio oil do help slightly,especially during pregnancy.

By *iscean MaleMan
over a year ago

Darlaston

Certainly not a turn off... makes no difference to me if a lady has them or not.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 04/07/19 12:12:07]

over a year ago

"I think the best way to put it is that they are natural, inevitable and part of who we are.

My 2c

Who said they wanted rid of them?"

Who said they didn't?

Regardless, if you read my post you would understand that removal is not what my post is about, rather you conviently ignored the rest to fit your narrative.

It's about CHOICE and OPTIONS. Regardless, of what you feel, others have feelings and opinions too. Having the option to choose what you feel is best for yourself and to feel free of judgement after choosing is what I intended to come across as saying. I apologise if this was not the case.

I think now would be a good time to say I have stress marks too and I'm fine with them.

By *iffler 2019Woman
over a year ago

Saltash aka Fraggle Rock

I am proud of my tiger stripes and everytime I see mine it reminds me of 5 beautiful babies that I carried x

over a year ago

If you're not bothered about them, that's great.. Fuck what other people think "

Perfectly put if anyone has a problem it's there problem

over a year ago

My 2c

Who said they wanted rid of them?

Who said they didn't?

Regardless, if you read my post you would understand that removal is not what my post is about, rather you conviently ignored the rest to fit your narrative.

It's about CHOICE and OPTIONS. Regardless, of what you feel, others have feelings and opinions too. Having the option to choose what you feel is best for yourself and to feel free of judgement after choosing is what I intended to come across as saying. I apologise if this was not the case.

I think now would be a good time to say I have stress marks too and I'm fine with them."

I didn’t ignore anything. I was wondering if I had missed something, so asked who wanted them removed. Just seemed a bit out of place

over a year ago

Doesn't bother me at all.

I have them pretty much everywhere and have for years. I went from being 4ft3 to 5ft4 in a short amount of time so always had some round my back/hips.

Then I went on birth control and mass gained weight so now have them pretty much everywhere.

If people don't like them that's their perogative. I am proud of my body and no one is going to make me feel shit over something I had no control over.

I've never been pregnant or had kids, just growth spurt and weight gain.

~Mia

over a year ago

"Doesn't bother me at all.

I have them pretty much everywhere and have for years. I went from being 4ft3 to 5ft4 in a short amount of time so always had some round my back/hips.

Then I went on birth control and mass gained weight so now have them pretty much everywhere.

If people don't like them that's their perogative. I am proud of my body and no one is going to make me feel shit over something I had no control over.

I've never been pregnant or had kids, just growth spurt and weight gain.

~Mia"

That’s exactly the reason why I have mine. I used to be really short and skinny. I’m neither of those anymore, I grew about five inches round about the same time I went on birth control!

over a year ago

Are they a turn off?

I don’t get it "

many people say what they need to to get you into bed you must know that by now

over a year ago

I adore stretch marks on a tummy. Took me ages to reassure my wife she looks sexy with a stretch marked belly, love to feel them on her when cuddling in from behind.

I love to see them on women.

A curvy body that wobbles during sex is a huge turn on for me.

By *ilsaGeorgeCouple
over a year ago

kent

Are they a turn off?

I don’t get it "

Ailsa has them now and I love them They are the mark of our son Xx

over a year ago

Are they a turn off?

I don’t get it

Ailsa has them now and I love them They are the mark of our son Xx "

Beautiful!!

over a year ago

No one is going to admit to not liking them are they

By *viatrixWoman
over a year ago

Redhill

Are they a turn off?

I don’t get it

Ailsa has them now and I love them They are the mark of our son Xx "

That is lovely.

All your photos are great...

By *he Mac LassWoman
over a year ago

Hefty Hideaway

Crikey my stretch marks cover my stomach entirely. They have faded into a white now and they really don't bother me. You'll find they don't tend to bother anyone else either.

over a year ago

Nothing wrong with stretch marks at all, doesn’t effect the ability to take my penis. Ain’t no issue at all

By *iptonblokeMan
over a year ago

tipton

Makes no differance to me part of life be proud of who you are and what ya got theres nowt you can do about it accept and enjoy

By *ewsub4dommeMan
over a year ago

thirsk

I have stretch marks never really bothered me tbh

over a year ago

I’ve got so many. It makes me feel gross. But it is what it is. I don’t care if people have them. All bodies are beautiful but I completely understand the self consciousness. And it’s far worse for women. My experience isn’t a comparison at all.

over a year ago

I love my stretch marks, reminds me of my sons and the very important job my body had of keeping my babies safe and protected

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

I personally hate mine and the hanging skin that goes with them, but then they are the results of two gorgeous sons who I love more than anything else in this world and they love me, so hell yeah I got a saggy belly but to my surprise men have kissed it and never seemed that bothered about it

over a year ago

Nothing wrong with stretch marks as they have a meaning you should be proud of them plus yes they are sexy in a way

By *nvisible_beardMan
over a year ago

near newbridge, wales

I hate mine (yes I have some) make me self conscious about my body and for years hated taking my top.off in public.

Now I don't give a shiny shit what people think.

People will hate their own and people will use them when rejected to try and hurt that persons self confidence.

Be proud for what they stand for. Yours is for childbirth. Mine were for losing a few stone in weight (5-6 stone at one point)

So peoples opinions can fuck off.

Its about how you feel about them not them.

over a year ago

I have some on my stomach from when I gained weight a couple of years ago. I’m not ashamed of them, and my hubby and I love my curves.

My belly is flatter again and the marks have faded, but if a guy is more interested in a couple of marks on my belly than he is in the rest of me (which is pretty damn hot) then that’s his issue and he doesn’t deserve to touch me.

over a year ago

I hate mine but not so much them, more just my mummy tummy in general. I have the whole shelf thing going on with stretch marks. I get pretty self conscious about it so try to always cover them.

I've found it's always been more of an issue for me than it has been for anyone I've got naked with though x

By *eardyBikerMan
over a year ago

nr stonehaven

Not fussed by them if she is comfortable with them

over a year ago

I don't care I know this sounds soppy but it's all about the connection whether that a quick fumble or something long term. When I am with someone it's a multitude of senses, smell, touch, sight that get all the fires popping so just pointing at one thing and saying ooh no thanks is silly or you just ain't connected in the first place

By *ee04Man
over a year ago

Thurrock

TBH I wouldn’t even notice them. As a young guy many years ago I thought I’d find them off putting but when it came to it I found them alluring along with the mummy tummy. So not an issue in my book

over a year ago

I don't mind mine but they're not that noticeable anymore. I remember when I first got them after weight gain years ago I was so upset as they were so big, red and angry looking. I did get one or two small ones during pregnancy but they've all faded to nothing now.

I'm not bothered about them these days, and I have never even thought twice about them on someone else! It's a completely natural part of our bodies and pretty much everyone I know has them. If I ever do get them again, I'll be much kinder to myself than I was when I was younger.

By *lbinoGorillaMan
over a year ago

Redditch

I've got some round my middle, because I am forever either losing or gaining weight. I'm not aware that they've ever put anyone off meeting me, though

My excessive body hair and abrasive personality seem to do that instead

over a year ago

I don’t think I’ve ever really been bothered by them. My mum had them but would call them her tiger stripes, or say she got in a wrestling match with a bear at the shops for the last jar of honey. When I get them as a teenager I just assumed it was normal, I would always wonder why my friends would feel bad about theirs because why wouldn’t they want their own tiger stripes?!

By *ngel_vs_devil33Woman
over a year ago

i’ll let you know

I’m not bothered by mine, and if anyone was I’d tell them Well I earned every single one of my tiger stripes,

over a year ago

Stretch marks are just another part of a woman I find irresistible that I find irresistible.

Own them.

By *erry bull1Man
over a year ago

doncaster

I find them pretty sexy on a naked woman

over a year ago

"I don’t think I’ve ever really been bothered by them. My mum had them but would call them her tiger stripes, or say she got in a wrestling match with a bear at the shops for the last jar of honey. When I get them as a teenager I just assumed it was normal, I would always wonder why my friends would feel bad about theirs because why wouldn’t they want their own tiger stripes?! "

Now we know who you get the awesome attitude from

I call them my pride stripes.

over a year ago

They don't bother me at all really but unless they belong to the woman you had a baby with then I think it's hard to call them attractive aesthetically in all honesty..... I think a lot of ppl talk shit about them to get a shag....

over a year ago

"They don't bother me at all really but unless they belong to the woman you had a baby with then I think it's hard to call them attractive aesthetically in all honesty..... I think a lot of ppl talk shit about them to get a shag.... "

I think a lot of people will say shit to get a shag

over a year ago

"I don’t think I’ve ever really been bothered by them. My mum had them but would call them her tiger stripes, or say she got in a wrestling match with a bear at the shops for the last jar of honey. When I get them as a teenager I just assumed it was normal, I would always wonder why my friends would feel bad about theirs because why wouldn’t they want their own tiger stripes?! "

When men ask me ‘what happened to your tummy’ I tell them I was attacked by a shark. Some legit believe me

over a year ago

"They don't bother me at all really but unless they belong to the woman you had a baby with then I think it's hard to call them attractive aesthetically in all honesty..... I think a lot of ppl talk shit about them to get a shag....

I think a lot of people will say shit to get a shag"

I'd say the same about nipples, but maybe there are ppl that genuinely love them, idk.... The mind is where it all starts for me....

over a year ago

They are a part of what makes her the Mother of my beautiful Children. Along with her battle scars (c-section) they’re as sexy as any other part of her.

over a year ago

"They are a part of what makes her the Mother of my beautiful Children. Along with her battle scars (c-section) they’re as sexy as any other part of her. "

Ooooo I have a battle scar

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

They don’t bother me , they are so common along with other scars, straight lines and stretch marks, you almost expect to see them and personally I like finding them

Post new Message to Thread