Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Poorly Pussy

Jump to newest

By *londeCaz OP   Woman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

And before you say it, it's not bad news from the Clap Clinic

My little rescue cat seems to have got himself knocked over last week (that's what the vet reckons) He's got a fractured pelvis and has to be confined to a cage for the next 6 weeks....So far tonight he's stared me out for the last hour or so, mewing piteously for release, I'm seriously considering going to bed to avoid the accusing glare....I reckon it's gonna be a fecking long 6 weeks for both of us!!

On the plus side, he's been to the toilet so I don't have the horrors of trying to get him to take liquid paraffin and dealing with the inevitable aftermath

Get well soon Zac

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Poor puss... can you not get a big cage, so you can sit in it too?

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

Aw good news about the poo

Hope Zac soon gets well and you survive the next 6 weeks x

By *r and mrs sanddancerCouple
over a year ago

BOLDON COLLIERY

ahhhhh hope the poor little mite gets better soon

By *londeCaz OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Poor puss... can you not get a big cage, so you can sit in it too? "

Maybe have to have a look on some of the fetish/BDSM shops, see if there's anything could do the job......

over a year ago

i had to put mine to sleep on sunday

By *londeCaz OP   Woman
over a year ago

"i had to put mine to sleep on sunday "

Awwwww,so sorry, I spent all weekend worrying I'd lose Zac...would have been devastated if I had

{{{{{{{{huge hugs}}}}}}}

over a year ago

It's at this time that if you're considering getting another cat you should do it now. Seeing the other one getting all jealous in it's cage whilst you play with the new kitten... hehehe

By *aceytopWoman
over a year ago

from a town near you

good luck,its going to be a long 6 weeks x

over a year ago

Aww poor cat. They are like another family member. Hope the time flies in for both of you.

By *londeCaz OP   Woman
over a year ago

"It's at this time that if you're considering getting another cat you should do it now. Seeing the other one getting all jealous in it's cage whilst you play with the new kitten... hehehe "

Didn't realise you had sadism as one of your interests ....I've already got another cat, she's sat with me now and Zac's giving us both the evil eye

over a year ago

"It's at this time that if you're considering getting another cat you should do it now. Seeing the other one getting all jealous in it's cage whilst you play with the new kitten... hehehe

Didn't realise you had sadism as one of your interests ....I've already got another cat, she's sat with me now and Zac's giving us both the evil eye "

I'm not the only sadist then pmsl

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

A cat I had suffered the same injury, thankfully my cat made a full recovery , I'm sure yours wil too, the weeks will go quickly, and the puss will soon settle into the new routine,..

Now if you ve got a nurses uniform as well, all the better,,

P.S. thats not for the cats benefit, but made me feel better ... lol..

over a year ago

"And before you say it, it's not bad news from the Clap Clinic

My little rescue cat seems to have got himself knocked over last week (that's what the vet reckons) He's got a fractured pelvis and has to be confined to a cage for the next 6 weeks....So far tonight he's stared me out for the last hour or so, mewing piteously for release, I'm seriously considering going to bed to avoid the accusing glare....I reckon it's gonna be a fecking long 6 weeks for both of us!!

On the plus side, he's been to the toilet so I don't have the horrors of trying to get him to take liquid paraffin and dealing with the inevitable aftermath

Get well soon Zac "

awww sorry to hear that, someone shot my cat last year with a pellet gun and she had a broken back leg, she was on cage rest for 8 weeks, she was ok at first but drove her up the wall after a week or so

You have to sit by the cage and talk to them to stop them getting bored of he'll be climbing the bars

By *londeCaz OP   Woman
over a year ago

"A cat I had suffered the same injury, thankfully my cat made a full recovery , I'm sure yours wil too, the weeks will go quickly, and the puss will soon settle into the new routine,..

Now if you ve got a nurses uniform as well, all the better,,

P.S. thats not for the cats benefit, but made me feel better ... lol.. "

Damn, gotta go shopping at weekend now

By *londeCaz OP   Woman
over a year ago

"

awww sorry to hear that, someone shot my cat last year with a pellet gun and she had a broken back leg, she was on cage rest for 8 weeks, she was ok at first but drove her up the wall after a week or so

You have to sit by the cage and talk to them to stop them getting bored of he'll be climbing the bars "

Yeah, been on the floor talking to him, struggle to get back up myself cos I'm waiting on fecking hip replacement .....glad your cat recovered, anyone who'd shoot a pet deserves to have their bloody pellet gun shoved where the sun don't shine - scummy cnuts

over a year ago

Get well soon Zac so that your mummy can breathe a sigh of relief!

Post new Message to Thread