Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

scrambled egg

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

i made richy brekkie this morning, including scrambled egg.... he commented on how good my eggs were,

Now i make mine in the microwave, its yum, but i bet a lot say NOOOO way to microwaved scrambled egg..

how do u make yours ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

My eggs have to be sunny side up and very runny not much for scrambled there's no dip lol xx

over a year ago

yup scrambled egg in the microwave for me too, damn nice it is an all yummmm, touch of salt, plenty pepper, some diced peppers & mushrooms

now im hungry

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

I used to say noooooooooooo to microwave as i hate the buggers, but after having them done in microwave, i know now thats what microwaves were invented for.

Oh and pop corn :D

over a year ago

bacon done in the microwave is pants & horrible when done on a plate........

BUT!!!!

ive never looked at the frying pan since i found this plastic thing for cooking bacon in the microwave, well lush n tasty, but dont forget the broon sauce

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

microwave eggs i DONT do- eggs, white pepper/salt double cream and cooked in the old fashioned way pour moi

over a year ago

I love eggs done in the microwave but think I must use the wrong type of dish as it's aways a bugger to get clean. Any tips gratefully received

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"I love eggs done in the microwave but think I must use the wrong type of dish as it's aways a bugger to get clean. Any tips gratefully received "

buy a plastic measuring jug, only needs a wipe

over a year ago

"I love eggs done in the microwave but think I must use the wrong type of dish as it's aways a bugger to get clean. Any tips gratefully received

buy a plastic measuring jug, only needs a wipe "

Ah thanks - will try that. I've always used a glass dish.

over a year ago

yeap good old pingy eggs everytime....just need a microwave now....fucking hell im starving!!!

over a year ago

"I love eggs done in the microwave but think I must use the wrong type of dish as it's aways a bugger to get clean. Any tips gratefully received "

poached eggs nice n easy, use a mug, inch of water, pierce yolk & fire in mmmmm

over a year ago

I add cream to the egg mixture, and do it very gently in a saucepan until it is just set.

Alternatively, no cream, just pan fry using a very hot frying pan seasoned with a piece of garlic first.

over a year ago

Prefer poached, but if microwave is good for you then nothing wrong with that.

over a year ago

Only eat the yolks.

hate the snotty white.

my mates calls eggs.......liquid chickens

Forum Mod

over a year ago

I used to do them in the microwave but since my daughter had them at a friends cooked in a pan she won't let me microwave them anymore.........I have now taught her to to them herself!

By *obletonMan
over a year ago

A Home Among The Woodland Creatures

my favourite way of cooking eggs is to poach them, but for the best scrambled egg, the very best way to cook them is in a basin over a pan of boiling water using a fork with a clove of garlic pierced onto the tines to scramble the egg.

over a year ago

We've got one of them "poach 4 at a time" microwave thingys.

Like the eggs to be 50/50 though,yolks firm round the otside but soft in the middle.

Can't stand 'snotty' eggs!

XXXX

over a year ago

Poached on toast is our favourite but like scrambled too. Never nuked them though just do it the old fashoned way

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

Scrambled eggs done in the microwave is the best way to do them - salt, pepper a knob of butter - lovely!

over a year ago

My favourite with a full fry up is always fried eggs, sunny side up, and the yokes must be runny for dunking

By *riendlyfunfemWoman
over a year ago

A world of my own

"i made richy brekkie this morning, including scrambled egg.... he commented on how good my eggs were,

Now i make mine in the microwave, its yum, but i bet a lot say NOOOO way to microwaved scrambled egg..

how do u make yours ? "

I scramble and poach in the microwave!

over a year ago

Easiest way to do poached eggs is cling film in a mug, break the egg into the cling film, scrunch up the ends so the cling film forms a parcel,and drop into a pan of boiling water. Quick and easy for Eggs Benedict

over a year ago

Proper poached eggs done by dropping them into the well of swirling simmering water. Before you add the egg add a tiny dash of vinegar to the water to help the white bind to the yolk. Trim off the straggly bit and then break the egg over a slice of toasted gammon ham. Add salt and pepper to taste.

Post new Message to Thread